PDA

View Full Version : Lame.

Caiylania
11-07-2004, 09:18 AM
I don't know if any of you remember. But awhile back, I posted the name Ewthanasia on the bad name thread, because well, I think it sucks.

The next day, his player bring's his OTHER char Fushugro to where I am and cusses me out in whispers and threatens me in game for it. So I posted that, too.

Well months have gone by, I haven't interacted with him at all. Nothing. So I'm in the Voln Master's hall and this happens:

Fushugro just arrived.
>
Fushugro glances at you and slowly draws his finger across his throat meaningfully.
>
The tapestry glows brightly.
Fushugro just went into an intricate tapestry.

Talk about carrying a grudge!

AnticorRifling
11-07-2004, 09:20 AM
He threatened you. Kill him.

Caiylania
11-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Yes, but he is threatening me for something I did OOC. Which makes his actions OOC. I refuse to let him drag me to that point. If he kills me, it's reportable. He has no in game reason to do so.

If I kill him, he does.

*Edited to add: The very fact that he is SO upset over his name being listed on that thread is laughable. Shesh.

[Edited on 11-7-2004 by Caiylania]

Parkbandit
11-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Caiylania
Yes, but he is threatening me for something I did OOC. Which makes his actions OOC. I refuse to let him drag me to that point. If he kills me, it's reportable. He has no in game reason to do so.

If I kill him, he does.

*Edited to add: The very fact that he is SO upset over his name being listed on that thread is laughable. Shesh.

[Edited on 11-7-2004 by Caiylania]

Actually.. your character wouldn't know any of this. He simply threatened your character. Personally, I've always been of the thought of a pre-emptive strike. I say take him out.

:)

Caiylania
11-07-2004, 09:32 AM
I'm honored that you guys seem to think Caiy can. LoL I'd most likely die in the attempt anyway. And while I considered the fact that Caiy wouldn't realize it, she also couldn't give a crap about either of them. So why go to the effort?

Just like with Loot, he would get raised right away, while I sit in jail and end up paying a fine out of my pocket. Caiy suffers, not him.

Wezas
11-07-2004, 10:50 AM
I was semi/friends with Fush years ago. Haven't spoken/seen him much recently. I thought he was a decent guy then, perhaps he's changed.

Caiylania
11-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
I was semi/friends with Fush years ago. Haven't spoken/seen him much recently. I thought he was a decent guy then, perhaps he's changed.

I don't know how he is with other people, but all my run ins with him, he has been a jerk and/or OOC.

Nieninque
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm with the others.
Kill him

Lumi
12-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Caiy, strike up a conversation with me next time I'm hanging in the Courtyard. I'm there pretty often nowadays since I can't hunt in Solhaven anymore :cry:

Lumi is very protective of his friends ;) I particularly like dealing with the OOC snerts.

12-23-2004, 10:24 AM
I will FUCKING PWN him!111

- Arkans

12-23-2004, 02:14 PM
:medieval: Time to get medieval on his hiney.

Drew2
12-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Or, this thread is almost 2 months old and all of you are stupid.

Nieninque
12-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Tayre wins!