01-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Both packs SOLD

Silvanostar
01-04-2008, 11:07 PM
i'll go 400k on the first bag

Sthrockmorton
01-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Pack 1 - CB: 500k to Eldreth
a deeply hooded elven-crafted robe (cloak worn, 5 pounds, VLA, closes)
a set of elven-made imflass breastplate strapped with fine veniom thread (MBP, blue beam, 16 pounds)
some sleek elven bracers laced with thick spidersilk thread (steel, arm armor, no glyph, 5 pounds)
some tough elven leg greaves stitched with argent elven script (steel, leg armor, no glpyh, 5 pounds)
a scorched silver link chain (neckworn)
some tailored rat hide leathers (doubles, yellow beam, 16 pounds)
a dark scroll satchel (belt worn, 5 pounds, medium amount, closes)
a silver-trim blue wool greatcloak (cloak worn, 8 pounds, VLA, closes)
a deeply hooded midnight black greatcloak (cloak worn, 8 pounds, VLA, closes)
a spidersilk butterfly net (not worn)
a moonlight silver silk gem pouch (belt worn, small amount <"a number of items"> 3 pounds)
a sharpened mammoth tusk longsword (green beam, low mellow tone (SWDW I believe)
some worn leather gloves (pin worn, less than 2, no pocket)
a large sack (Fake suicide knife with vials)
a blood red liquid-filled vial
a bright red liquid-filled vial
a bright red liquid-filled vial
a flame-shaped scarlet sgian achlais

1 mill please

dszabo
01-05-2008, 01:08 AM
I'll go 1.1 million on the first bag, thanks - Ashuron

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 02:17 AM
MEH... correction to make for pack 1:

a sharpened mammoth tusk longsword (green beam, low mellow tone (SWDW I believe)

this is a DEEP BASS NOTE, not a low mellow tone... I just mistyped it when I typed all this noise up.

I do apologize for the mistake, retract your bids if you must!

Morrff
01-05-2008, 11:13 AM
I assume the imflass breastplate is +22 (since it's imflass) and that the bows are all +20 (because they are ruic) but I will not vouch for anything other than the color the AI crystal gave me.

Not sure if your +22 was a typo or not, but Imflass is naturally +12

Player of Morrff

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Not sure if your +22 was a typo or not, but Imflass is naturally +12

Player of Morrff

a set of elven-made imflass breastplate strapped with fine veniom thread (MBP, blue beam, 16 pounds)

imflass = +12 naturally
blue beam = +21 to +25 enchant

Blue beam + imflass PROBABLY = +22

All I vouch for is the blue beam though, I don't have a bard that I trust enough to sing to it.

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
One a side note - the thigh quiver in pack 2:

a leaf-embossed brushed leather thigh-quiver (pin worn, medium amount <"several items", 3 pounds)

DOES close.

Another side note:
I am fully willing to run each of the enchanted items through the AI crystal with you standing there to verify prior to purchase, but, aside from the longsword, I'm pretty sure I got everything right.

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Pack 1: 1.1mil to Ashuron
Pack 2: 125k to Tumbadoo

These will be called sold in a bit if no other interest surfaces

KrolvinScout
01-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Pack 1: 1.1mil to Ashuron
Pack 2: 125k to Tumbadoo

These will be called sold in a bit if no other interest surfaces

Make it 130k on Pack 2 in that case.

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Make it 130k on Pack 2 in that case.

Fuck that noise

Auction over

Pack 1 sold on a rather generous buyout offer
Pack 2 Sold to Tumbadoo for 125k

Please contact to arrange pickup

KrolvinScout
01-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Fuck that noise

Auction over

Pack 1 sold on a rather generous buyout offer
Pack 2 Sold to Tumbadoo for 125k

Please contact to arrange pickup

Well considering you took a bid that was from 1mil, to 1.1mil..I thought a 5k increment was only fair given the LOW CB. But no worries from me, looks like I won't be bidding on anything from you again heh. And the only thing I wanted was the quiver, so I wasn't willing to up the bid 300k or something like you seemingly wanted

Lomoriond
01-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Well considering you took a bid that was from 1mil, to 1.1mil..I thought a 5k increment was only fair given the LOW CB. But no worries from me, looks like I won't be bidding on anything from you again heh. And the only thing I wanted was the quiver, so I wasn't willing to up the bid 300k or something like you seemingly wanted

By accepting your little pissant 4% bid increase (10% increase is my bare minimum in most cases) I'd probably have to deal with a half dozen nickel bids and delay this thing several days... that 25k extra isn't worth it to me.

Go fuck a rusty beer can if you really think I care about your future bids. Since I sell things... NEVER... and you bid like a... PUSSY... I'm not worried about it

Sorry I hurt your feelers... But have a nice day anyways!

KrolvinScout
01-05-2008, 11:51 PM
By accepting your little pissant 4% bid increase (10% increase is my bare minimum in most cases) I'd probably have to deal with a half dozen nickel bids and delay this thing several days... that 25k extra isn't worth it to me.

Go fuck a rusty beer can if you really think I care about your future bids. Since I sell things... NEVER... and you bid like a... PUSSY... I'm not worried about it

Sorry I hurt your feelers... But have a nice day anyways!

Oh, feelings were never harmed when posting.

Tumbadoo
01-06-2008, 08:25 AM
I like the cut of your jib sailor! When and where for pickup? Look for Vontez in game, PM me if your want an AIM

Lomoriond
01-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Just shoot me an AIM on gs4scious... the pack is sitting in landing at the moment