PDA

View Full Version : small Shield, crit padded doubles, nice sai...

nocturnix
01-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Looking for the following:

5x+ small shield (or convertible to small)
4x-6x crit padded doubles
or 4x-7x regular doubles
4x-7x sai

Let me know what you have and the price!

Sthrockmorton
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
a polished black buckler dusted with crushed emeralds

6x (+30), weighs 4 or 5 lbs

I'd like 3.5 mill for it since I really wasnt planning on selling it and it was going to be my next 7x enchant project. Let me know if you'd like to make an offer on it.

Your careful inspection of a polished black buckler dusted with crushed emeralds allows you to conclude that it is a small shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the buckler, slinging it across your shoulders and back.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
I have a few 8x bucklers and a 7x sai I think. I'll check on em when I get home.

nocturnix
01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
a polished black buckler dusted with crushed emeralds

6x (+30), weighs 4 or 5 lbs

I'd like 3.5 mill for it since I really wasnt planning on selling it and it was going to be my next 7x enchant project. Let me know if you'd like to make an offer on it.

Your careful inspection of a polished black buckler dusted with crushed emeralds allows you to conclude that it is a small shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the buckler, slinging it across your shoulders and back.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Very nice! But 3.5 seems a bit high for a 6x shield. Seems you dont want to part with it, hence the price. I understand :)

Are you planning to use it? If not, what will you sell it for at 7x?

I have a few 8x bucklers and a 7x sai I think. I'll check on em when I get home.

sounds interesting, i'd like to hear what you have.

Sthrockmorton
01-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Very nice! But 3.5 seems a bit high for a 6x shield. Seems you dont want to part with it, hence the price. I understand :)

Are you planning to use it? If not, what will you sell it for at 7x?

sounds interesting, i'd like to hear what you have.

Planning on using it. I usually don't use my wizzies to enchant for profit. I may be willing to sell it for a bit less as the 6x if SuppaHobbit ends up having an 8 or 7x buckler he'd part with though. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay for it and we might be able to work soemthing out. :)

KrolvinScout
01-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Looking for the following:

5x+ small shield (or convertible to small)
4x-6x crit padded doubles
or 4x-7x regular doubles
4x-7x sai

Let me know what you have and the price!

Someone just posted in the Officials I believe, that they are selling their +22 Iasha Sai