PDA

View Full Version : Teras, a simple day at the statue.

Urinal Poops
12-10-2003, 10:45 PM
I could have had thousands of these by now. But i think I'll just now start collecting them, Everyone says Teras gets a bad rap (wonder why).

Atreau says, "Yep cause im a god."

>
Corneelious says, "You spelled dog backwards."

------------------------------------------------------
Rakisak darkly says, "Phil sux."

(Sorry I didnt realize it what as mIRC chatroom H4CX3R d00d.)

Nevik says, "Im sure if you were handed a dragon you would put it in your mouth if it was not already sticky."

>Nevik exclaims, "Next time you both will get dragons in the mouth!"
>
(Dont even wanna know about this one)

Yeah, Seriously this is a daily basis type thing. I logged those comments all within an hour and a half.... Everytime i see something like this i debate if slamming my scrotumn in a car door might be more pleasant than playing.

I encourage pleasant roleplayers to come visit the isle, my character is turning anti-social.

12-10-2003, 10:47 PM
I suggest the spell 210

Kitsun
12-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Urinal Poops
I encourage pleasant roleplayers to come visit the isle, my character is turning anti-social.

This is coming from someone that chose the handle, Urinal Poops? HEH!

I haven't been on the Isle in ages but the atmosphere was just different. Usually it was quiet...or there were egos clashing in contestation for the status of alpha male.

I really cringed at the car door comment, I think you'd be better off squelching them all before doing that.

Moist Happenings
12-11-2003, 02:26 AM
I remember the days when Teras was widely considered the place to go for GOOD roleplaying.

It's sad if it's degraded as much as you say it has.

Parkbandit
12-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Neff
I remember the days when Teras was widely considered the place to go for GOOD roleplaying.

It's sad if it's degraded as much as you say it has.

That was nothing more than a rumor. I've yet to see substantial roleplaying there that would overcome the constant ghetto talk, the general OOC talk, the obvious use of zombies, the afkers...

JustMe
12-11-2003, 08:09 AM
That is very surprising. Corneelious at one time was a very good roleplayer. Maybe he changed hands?

Czeska
12-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Rumor has it Nevik got an RPA for that dragon comment and its context.

Silversi
12-11-2003, 01:20 PM
I have to say.. one of the most wonderful things about Teras is the fact that it's not the same ol stuff being said day in and day out, I think the actual RPing by the residents of Teras is so much better than anywhere else I've chosen to live, which is why I left the landing except to visit with family every so often. Of course we have our share of OOC said things, but.. it's not any worse than anywhere else

Xcalibur
12-11-2003, 01:54 PM
I miss teras. No low train twit also

Moist Happenings
12-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
I miss teras. No low train twit also

I don't mind the low train twits as much as I do the high train ones.

Weedmage Princess
12-11-2003, 02:05 PM
Nah, once upon a time Teras WAS the place for good roleplaying. About 3-4 years back, before the EN. I saw it in it's glory days..and it was good.

All things come to an end eventually, though. Hopefully some other town will take up Teras' old title.

Xcalibur
12-11-2003, 02:06 PM
I've yet to see a real high train twit, beside zodier.

And back then warn didn't existed, ahh to be able to show your arguments with a 1 second swing of a claidhmore ...

Moist Happenings
12-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Kryblue
some guy whose name started with Mn who I forget at current
Drizzsdt
Izbin
Shadya
Klaive

and there are others, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Xcalibur
12-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Izbin, klaive (2 out of 3 person you named I recognized) are NOT high train. ;)

Moist Happenings
12-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Well, by high train I don't mean capped.

I mean 50+ by GS3 standards.

Xcalibur
12-11-2003, 02:28 PM
high train for me was high lord... high high... high + high...

high lord = 100 level

anyway..

Moist Happenings
12-11-2003, 02:30 PM
Ah. well by high I just meant:

High enough that normal people are affected by it but can't do anyhting about it. The majority of the population is less than level 30. If Klaive is 50 and he's a fucking retard, more than 50 percent of the people that play can't stun or kill his ass for it.

The Cat In The Hat
12-11-2003, 03:10 PM
there are those on the island that are trying to bring RP back. You have to remember that stuff happens everywhere but since there's what? 10 people that live on Teras? it sticks out there more because there's nobody else to interact with.

Cat

Syberus
12-11-2003, 03:19 PM
I always enjoyed my stays on Teras a great deal. It was a perfect place to go when you wanted to get away from all the stupidity and bullshit in the landing. I was sad when I found out Fire Mages are only 71 and I couldn't go back to hunt :(

Skurvash
12-12-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Urinal Poops
I could have had thousands of these by now. But i think I'll just now start collecting them, Everyone says Teras gets a bad rap (wonder why).

Atreau says, "Yep cause im a god."

>
Corneelious says, "You spelled dog backwards."

Rakisak darkly says, "Phil sux."

(Sorry I didnt realize it what as mIRC chatroom H4CX3R d00d.)

Nevik says, "Im sure if you were handed a dragon you would put it in your mouth if it was not already sticky."

>Nevik exclaims, "Next time you both will get dragons in the mouth!"
>
(Dont even wanna know about this one)

Yeah, Seriously this is a daily basis type thing. I logged those comments all within an hour and a half....blahblah

Scrumples, anyone ever tell you you're an elitist? Nevik was in character, Atreau was in character (something wrong with being delusional and thinking you're a god?) Cor could have worded it better, lack of sleep probably.

I'm sure we'll all read this and try to be elite like you.

Re: JustMe's post, Corneelious has not changed hands. Everyone slips I guess.

RiverRat
12-12-2003, 03:35 AM
Heh. I've interacted with Scrumples on pretty good occassion. The guy ain't an elitist. While his speech patterns bug the heck out of me, he's a pretty good consistent and honest role player.

Parkbandit
12-12-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Skurvash
Scrumples, anyone ever tell you you're an elitist? Nevik was in character, Atreau was in character (something wrong with being delusional and thinking you're a god?) Cor could have worded it better, lack of sleep probably.

I'm sure we'll all read this and try to be elite like you.

I don't think he ever questioned Atreau in his post. He used the bold function to show you what he had a problem with.

Pay attention dingleberry. :smug:

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Parkbandit]

Brat8525
12-12-2003, 01:42 PM
I hunted in Teras like 3 years ago and my memories are not good ones. They consist of watching people ring in get haste ring out go into hiding.

Oh and all the zombies, did I mention the zombies yet????????

Urinal Poops
12-12-2003, 03:59 PM

I wouldn't call myself an elitist, but i would say people are expected to act a certain way. My post was just an example of the everyday going on things in teras.

Scrump

JustMe
12-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Skurvash

Welcome back. Glad to see Corneelious hasn't changed hands, would be a shame.

The Cat In The Hat
12-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Brat8525
I hunted in Teras like 3 years ago and my memories are not good ones. They consist of watching people ring in get haste ring out go into hiding.

Oh and all the zombies, did I mention the zombies yet????????

There are NO zombies on Teras Isle now. It's not allowed in public by standards of the Isle'd residents. they're usually drug off or fogged off if they zombie out in public.

Cat

RiverRat
12-12-2003, 11:06 PM
But what if they're day dreaming? <ducks>

Rowi
12-13-2003, 03:53 AM
Nothing wrong with Teras at all, stay in landing you all suck anyhow. Stay there, stay in EN, Trace everywhere.
DO not come to Teras Isle!

Scrumples, is very hard to understand..but he is halfling but thats another folder!

Nevik
12-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Scrumples Had no right to blast anyone on here The dragon was a gumball.. a friggen Dragon gumball he then bitches about how my spin on words is offensive well why the hell was no one else complaining or groaning or anything of that nature if someone wanted me to stop they could have asked and I would have then he bitches about how this this is a family game well you know what maybe I speak like that with my family that way you in no way have the right to judge anyone.. and if you want to cry about being anti-social then why not just move to somewhere that will make you feel more wanted or with people "on your level" All the others seem to have a blast on the isle so what if once in a while someone slips up we don't need you like a doc on a cock to point it out..

Have a good day =o)

~Nev

Urinal Poops
12-13-2003, 01:33 PM
Last I saw it was a gumdrop (which doesnt say anything about having only one eye).

How is anyone else supposed to interpret your inside jokes? You deserved what you got.

Last night you also whispered if I dont like your "adult jokes" to leave, so It's pretty far fetched to cover all this up now chief.

then he bitches about how this this is a family game well you know what maybe I speak like that with my family that way

[Another personal attack like that and I'm going to ask Kranar to send you to banned camp ~Tsa`ah]

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by Tsa`ah]

Nevik
12-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Funny how you twist my words.. then again now you have crossed over to making a personal attack on me outside of the game and that just shows how much of a little prick that you are. You have no right to judge anyone.. so just shut the fuck up deal with your own little life leave my name out of your mouth.