PDA

View Full Version : Illogical To Me

FinisWolf
01-01-2008, 11:37 PM
[Channel]-Person: "analletta just bit the dust"

[Channel]-Me: "ick ... sexual innuendo anyone?"

[Channel]-Me: "report OOC Name - ANALletta ... not even OOC, more sexual innuendo. I do hope that is pulled as the name is seriously disgusting and vulgar."

[Channel]-Person: "Didn't know if it was just me"

[Channel]-Me: "She is a great lady, bit late for that bad name"

[Channel]-Person: "Probably been bad named before also, so nothing wrong with that one ugh!"

[Channel]-Me: "report NM she is a great lady, but it is still very disgusting, and very inappropriate for a family environment."

[Channel]-Me: "SEND[Zyllah] I don't think anyone else is reading it the way you are. ;)"

[Channel]-Person: "I really wonder what her character names are. She doesn't think any are bad, except the ones that make fun of other people"

[Channel]-Me: "report that's like saying people don't read mrrogers as Mr Rogers, or the zillion other names of that type and quality. Your logic is dysfunctional at best Zyllah."

[Channel]-Me: "Man I can't stand her. And people complain about Andraste? Come on!"

---

Granted Zyllah and Fils have had many run ins. Mostly where she sides with the snert that runs off at the mouth, and how Fils should not cast at them even after Fils warned them several times (3) that they need to stop being disrespectful. So yes, whenever her name shows up I get a bad taste in my mouth.

Finis

Axhinde
01-01-2008, 11:39 PM
I have to agree with Zyllah on this one. Not even I read that as you did, and I have an astoundingly perverted mind.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-01-2008, 11:42 PM
So the first four letters spell Anal... does Puss-in-boots assault you also? President Bush? Richard Head? Analyze? Analyst?

Alfster
01-01-2008, 11:44 PM
[Channel]-Person: "analletta just bit the dust"

[Channel]-Me: "ick ... sexual innuendo anyone?"

[Channel]-Me: "report OOC Name - ANALletta ... not even OOC, more sexual innuendo. I do hope that is pulled as the name is seriously disgusting and vulgar."

[Channel]-Person: "Didn't know if it was just me"

[Channel]-Me: "She is a great lady, bit late for that bad name"

[Channel]-Person: "Probably been bad named before also, so nothing wrong with that one ugh!"

[Channel]-Me: "report NM she is a great lady, but it is still very disgusting, and very inappropriate for a family environment."

[Channel]-Me: "SEND[Zyllah] I don't think anyone else is reading it the way you are. ;)"

[Channel]-Person: "I really wonder what her character names are. She doesn't think any are bad, except the ones that make fun of other people"

[Channel]-Me: "report that's like saying people don't read mrrogers as Mr Rogers, or the zillion other names of that type and quality. Your logic is dysfunctional at best Zyllah."

[Channel]-Me: "Man I can't stand her. And people complain about Andraste? Come on!"

---

Granted Zyllah and Fils have had many run ins. Mostly where she sides with the snert that runs off at the mouth, and how Fils should not cast at them even after Fils warned them several times (3) that they need to stop being disrespectful. So yes, whenever her name shows up I get a bad taste in my mouth.

Finis

please tell me your joking

vontez
01-01-2008, 11:55 PM
owned. I happen to know Analletta and she is not like that anyway. don't be so picky

Bobmuhthol
01-02-2008, 12:06 AM
<<she is not like that anyway.>>

A woman who enjoys anal?

mgoddess
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
I have to agree with Zyllah on this one. Not even I read that as you did, and I have an astoundingly perverted mind.

:yeahthat:

FinisWolf
01-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Everyone can be wrong from time to time. The name simply struck me as I said. :shrug:

Finis

Asha
01-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Zylla was right this time. But remember she's still a cunt.

Whimsi
01-02-2008, 05:47 AM
yeah, I'd never have even noticed that. Now it will be hard to avoid noticing it so...good job there? lmao way to be anal yourself, finis.

FinisWolf
01-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Fine the way I *first* read it was " Anal Lollita". Does that help? :duck:

Finis

Gan
01-02-2008, 10:10 AM
I would hazard to guess most of your inkblot tests at a shrink's office would turn out sexual based as well. Freud would be proud.

Ilvane
01-02-2008, 10:55 AM
LOL, well..there are far worse names out there that get by. I agree most of us wouldn't have noticed that.

Angela

Nieninque
01-02-2008, 12:34 PM
What a tit.

Lyonis
01-02-2008, 01:28 PM
So the first four letters spell Anal... does Puss-in-boots assault you also? President Bush? Richard Head? Analyze? Analyst?

Analrapist does, Arrested Development ftw

B2
01-02-2008, 01:54 PM
There are certain verbs that I've had to use with this character that make me giggle.

Give anal and Accept anal, for instance.

Poor girl :(

Drew
01-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I think all assassin items should be removed because they say "ass", twice!

Methais
01-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey where'd my post go about how I didn't notice anything about it but then after I read the post I saw it as "Anal letter", as in she lets you assplow her?

Venom
01-02-2008, 08:05 PM
You should just give up on using the badname verb. As I have. It's a waste of bandwidth. Anything really out there is caught long before you or I ever see it. And the names that really should be re-done manage to sneak by under the guise of "questionable, but within that 10 mile grey area written into our policy".

Methais
01-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Someone make a character named Kramer and hate on all Dark Elves and have someone else BADNAME it and see what Andraste says.

Askip
01-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Someone with a free slot should try Analemma.

(google image it)

:D

<<I think all assassin items should be removed because they say "ass", twice!>>

Also assist should be changed too, you can cancel one with an ASS CAN.