PDA

View Full Version : PLATINUM TRIALS

theotherjohn
12-10-2003, 11:34 AM
Ever wanted to explore GemStone IV from a new perspective? A smaller community where the citizens come together like no other? An opportunity to join a land where the history has yet to be written, and is being written every day?

A land where many friends can be made, or bitter rivals, yet both come together in times of strife? A harsher climate where droppage and losing your items if you decay can be unavoidable, yet your fellow players will always be looking out for you?

GemStone Platinum offers this and more including its own team of dedicated GameMasters to run events, merchants, sagas along with small day to day events which make the world come alive.

GemStone Platinum offers a more in-depth enviroment due to its amazing community, and once you wander in, it's hard to ever wander out. They will hook you in, and keep you coming back. To sign up for a free trial, go to https://www.play.net/gs4/platinum/trial.asp.

Wezas
12-10-2003, 11:42 AM
I clicked on the link, signed in, but I'm hesitant in clicking on the "Send Request" button. There is no information about this trial (other then it'll take 2-3 days to set it up). If it's a 3 day trial and I forget to say "no" am I going to be charged $40?

Can anyone shed any light on this deal?

Betheny
12-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah, that's what I fear. I don't have 40 bucks to spend, but I'd like to test the waters and see if it's worth consolidating some expenses.

Weedmage Princess
12-10-2003, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty certain it's a whole free month. I'll look into this further, though.

Weedmage Princess
12-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.

Khaladon says it's still a free month subject to no charge. You can submit on the Gemstone website (which is where I'm assuming you've seen this) read NEWS 134, or email him at GS3-Khaladon@play.net

Oh and most importantly...TELL ME WHO YOU ARE IN PLAT ::cackle::