PDA

View Full Version : Last minute for New Englanders but..

Mighty Nikkisaurus
12-22-2007, 05:10 AM
For a while we weren't going to have a Christmas party to save money since I have to go visit my dad soon, but somehow we've still managed to throw one together, albeit last minute.

So on Sunday Mike and I are hosting a party at our place here in CT- I'm making borscht for dinner and probably a lot of cookies/sweets (as well as snack foods, never fear.. my guests never go hungry), there will also be poker and access to our TV, and we will have a decent stock of alcohol. We're mostly hard alcohol drinkers so while we will provide some bud light anyone who wants something else will have to bring it, or else be shit out of luck.

We are also the Landlords therefore no one will be bothering us telling us to shut the fuck up. Yay! Jumping off of the balcony or playing flip the kitties through the air not recommended.

Anyone who wants to swing by send me a PM and I'll give you directions and the info! Most of the people attending will either be Gemstoners or WoW players, or both, with a few scattered personal friends because that's how we roll.

Stanley Burrell
12-22-2007, 08:37 AM
My extended fam is here and I have to pack to go on stupid vacation :(

If not, I'd prolly still be too lazy to cross the NH line, but I'd make up a really awesome excuse anyway <3

If anyone lives like 2 blocks from me, we can get it on like Donkey Kong though. I'll make you some soup.

Asha
12-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Sorta openly inviting people you can't say you seriously know over to your house over the internet?
Edited to add:
I would be really, really careful Issi.

Stanley Burrell
12-22-2007, 08:47 AM

Yeah, I might actually show up or sump'n ::devilish laugh::

Hot lesbian Santa's helper Elves making out with each other are by far more clever than cleverness itself, too.

Me: I'm still drunk from sake bombing without the beer buffer, I think. Need some green tea. Brb.

Xaerve
12-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Sorta openly inviting people you can't say you seriously know over to your house over the internet?
Edited to add:

Agreed (take the weird fuck who has responded twice in this thread already...)

Edit: Thats probably why she's only telling people over PMs.

Stanley Burrell
12-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Agreed (take the weird fuck who has responded twice in this thread already...)

Edit: Thats probably why she's only telling people over PMs.

Fucker, you're ignoring my shit. Or at least you said you were.

Edited to Add: Honestly, if I sounded an eighth what I post like, I'd promptly be throwing myself down a cement flight of steps. Seriously though, 'ware ye those dangerous GemStone IV text-based game players :rolleyes:

Xaerve
12-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Fucker, you're ignoring my shit. Or at least you said you were.

Edited to Add: Honestly, if I sounded an eighth what I post like, I'd promptly be throwing myself down a cement flight of steps. Seriously though, 'ware ye those dangerous GemStone IV text-based game players :rolleyes:

So why do you post like a, self-admitted (see above), retard then?

Stanley Burrell
12-22-2007, 10:08 AM
So why do you post like a, self-admitted (see above), retard then?

Mainly, because I fucking can.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
12-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Not really massively concerned-- plenty of Gemstone people have hosted relatively open gatherings of some sort in their homes with no issue (we did so last year without any sort of trouble) and I give out the actual information in PMs.

TheEschaton
12-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Aww, kinda wish my stupid family wasn't getting in the way of this one. ;)

Mighty Nikkisaurus
12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
It's fine, really. The gathering will be pretty small from what it looks like-- unlike last year all of our planning and execution has been condensed from a few months down to two days, haha. Hopefully next years won't be an actual Christmas Eve-Eve party and there'll be more notice