PDA

View Full Version : 8x and below wares. Small auction.

Beldonn
12-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Contact Beldonn/Klbraen in the Landing, or PM me, or talk to EQTOO at AIM. Don't bother cluttering the post, I don't read it, I only check my PM's for the most part.

Items are negotiable ONLY if listed as such. Negotiation only holds if there are NO offers on the item currently. To negotiate, contact EQToo on AIM, or seek out Beldonn/Klbraen in Landing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) An ivory-hafted faenor waraxe. +13 *2.6x*, Very Heavily Crit Weighted *12 Ranks*, 3lbs, Handaxe equivalent.
15mil. Negotiable.
SOLD 2) Some sculpted black leather armor - +35 *7x*, Lightened to 13lbs, Altered, Doubles equivalent. SOLD
3) An old imperial war-shield - +40 *8x*, Twice Lightened to 4lbs, Altered, Medium equivalent.
SHOW: Centered in the surface of the shield is a glistening glaes shard. Surrounding the large shard are glimmering bands of golvern, eahnor, ora, platinum, invar, mithril, and faenor. Each of the metals is polished to a lustrous finish, beautifully displaying their natural hues. Below that a lengthy inscription is engraved within an inset, oval-shaped frame of varnished mistwood. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. There appears to be something written on it.
>Read War-Shield
In the Common language, it reads: "Being deep and appearing deep. Whoever knows he is deep, strives for clarity; whoever would like to appear deep to the crowd, strives for obscurity. For the crowd considers anything deep if only it cannot see to the bottom: the crowd is so timid and afraid of going into the water."
10mil. Negotiable.
SOLD 4) A pearl-nocked ruic recurve longbow - +30 *6x*, 3lbs, Longbow equivalent. SOLD
SOLD 5) Some deep black rolaren scalemail - +20 *4x*, Somewhat Crit Padded, 25lbs, Altered, Brigandine equivalent. SOLD
6) An emerald wall shield - +25 *5x*, 8lbs, Convertible, Pocketed, Medium equivalent.
2.5mil.
SOLD 7) A thick veniom-edged falchion - +25 *5x*, Somewhat Damage Weighted, 3lbs. SOLD
SOLD 8) Some bronzed black leather brigandine - +25 *5x*, Brigandine equivalent. ALL THREE SETS SOLD.
9) Some rolaren banded hunting leathers with an odd sigil stitched on the right breast - +25 *5x*, Lightened to 13lbs, Mini-Alter.
1.25mil. ONE SET SOLD. ONE SET REMAINING.
SOLD 10) A hammered invar cuirass - +22 *4.5x*, 23-24lbs, Metal Breastplate equivalent. BOTH SETS SOLD.

AIM - EQTOO
Gemstone - Beldonn/Klbraen (Landing)
PC - PM Beldonn.

Thanks for takin a looksie. If yer even remotely interested, send me a message, we can prolly work somethin out!

~Beldonn

Beldonn
12-26-2007, 03:28 AM
Bump. Got a few lame offers. And a few of the items sold. I might be feeling especially generous due to the fact it's Thrakmas! Let me know if yer interested!

Beldonn
12-27-2007, 03:25 AM
Re-Bump. Sold more items, only a few more remaining. Happy Holidays! :tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

Beldonn
12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Re-re-bump. A couple of the items left, take a peek, see if you like it! See ya!