PDA

View Full Version : Spell Timer/Added Bonus Script

Chaotic Tempo
12-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I've seen quite a few logs where individuals have running a script that alerts them to the time remaining on their spells and what statistics the spells are enhancing. Could someone point me in the direction of that script?

Also, is there a way to run multiple scripts in tandem using a third party programs?

Celephais
12-21-2007, 11:50 AM
You need a third party program to get a spell timer.

PsiNet, Lich, Zmud, BlackLightning...
All of those allow multiple scripts in tandem.

Drunken Durfin
12-21-2007, 11:55 AM
How do you run multiple scripts in Psinet?

Celephais
12-21-2007, 11:57 AM
How do you run multiple scripts in Psinet?
I don't use Psinet so I couldn't tell you, but it allows you to run multiple PsiNet scripts... and all the things that are basically script functionality are allowed to run in tandem (aliases, etc).

Chaotic Tempo
12-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Understood. Once I have time I'll look into them. I'm sure the language is more sophisticated for those programs than the Stormfront coding. I'll dig through old posts.

Thanks again.

Katt
12-22-2007, 04:39 PM
If you are looking for more the scripting aspect of it, Lich is probably the best way to go. I'm still waiting for Jamus to spruce up Psinet so I can start using that.

LMingrone
12-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Psinet keeps track of all your spell times and how many points they are adding to AS/DS/TD/ect. It also has "Spellup Auto", which works pretty well for setting up your spellup routine. I haven't used any of the others, so I can't comment on Lich.