PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson: Back off my QB

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2007, 07:56 PM
ROFL. Terrell Owens is a fucking IDIOT.

Jessica Simpson: Back off my QB
Associated Press, Updated 4 minutes ago STORY

IRVING, Texas (AP) - Terrell Owens has a message for Jessica Simpson: Stay away.

Simpson has become Public Enemy No. 1 among Dallas Cowboys fans because of a link being made between her appearance at Sunday's game and the poor performance of her new boyfriend, quarterback Tony Romo.
"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite — in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," Owens said Wednesday.

The Cowboys lost 10-6 to the Philadelphia Eagles and Romo had what was statistically the worst game of his career, all while Simpson sat in a luxury box wearing a pink No. 9 jersey she proudly showed off for television cameras.

The problem for her is, Romo's previous worst game came last December at home to the Eagles when then-girlfriend Carrie Underwood was in attendance.

"With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away," Owens said, echoing the chatter on sports-talk radio and blogs. "Other than that, she was high on my list until last week.

"Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."

Skeeter
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
He was kidding.

Stunseed
12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
That story is ALMOST as funny as the one about Smith's guarantee.

Then the Steelers benched his ass.

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
He was kidding.

oh HA HA I get it!

No I don't.. he's an idiot.

Skeeter
12-20-2007, 10:59 PM
If you actually listened to the interview. you could here him laughing during the whole process. As well as the interviewers laughing.

Typical ESPN taking a non-story trying to run a marathon with it. I've really lost any faith in the ethics of ESPN (not just because of this.)

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2007, 11:38 PM
If you actually listened to the interview. you could here him laughing during the whole process. As well as the interviewers laughing.

Typical ESPN taking a non-story trying to run a marathon with it. I've really lost any faith in the ethics of ESPN (not just because of this.)

Even if he was joking he's still an idiot for joking about it.

He's starting up his stupid ass shit again. He started the on the field bitching and glares last week.

Meltdown initiated.

LMingrone
12-21-2007, 12:10 AM
I agree he's an idiot saying shit like this when he knows the media is over his shoulder every second. He was trying to be sarcastic though, and failed.

They were quoting TO's response on The Fan this morning. He, Romo and horse face are friends. This was really only another case of the media blowing shit up.

ELO
12-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Romo can do better anyway. Jessica Simpson is hit.

Stay the fuck away, bitch.

Asha
12-21-2007, 03:16 AM

Thaaankyou.

Sean of the Thread
12-21-2007, 06:11 AM

She's beat. The matrix of peter in laws has to be huuuuuge in hollywoodland.

peam
12-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I fucking hate when the media turns a non-story into this shit.

Skeeter
12-21-2007, 02:50 PM
http://www.ruinromo.com/