PDA

View Full Version : 4x Light Blessable Espadon and Matching Scabbard

Chaotic Tempo
12-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Moved to Auctions.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-21-2007, 08:38 AM
DANG DOUBLE POST. You didn't see this. Scroll down.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Unless I'm missing something... this may be sitting in the wrong section of the forums. You may wish to put it up under the auction, or trading sections instead. (Unless 4x blessable bastard swords, nice alters aside, have become a rarity since I've been away?)

Anywho, pretty blade!

bluesmith
12-21-2007, 09:05 AM
People have been paying a pretty penny for the blades that Bergraham has been making at the Winterfest. He's gone out of his way to say that the things are just normal vultite enchants for the most part, though a few do have flares.

And still at his auctions, people have been bidding these items up well north of 2m, some to 6m. I'm not sure everybody knows that they're really just paying for nice alterations.

I think he might have been doing some golvern or most customized stuff last night, but I missed out on that.

Drunken Durfin
12-21-2007, 09:32 AM
People bidding on items at an in-game even for the sole purpose of reselling them at a higher price really annoys me. If you are not going to use it, don't friggin' bid on it.

- My two cents

Sthrockmorton
12-21-2007, 10:30 AM
:rofl: Berg can't figure out why people are bidding so high either. He's even been making a point to say that during the auctions.

Last night was nothing but more 4x flaring weapons. One was void flaring, but still not worth the 5-6 million the person paid for it.

He did have a dagger that came with a drakar wristlet that held it. Drakar jewelry has never been made (I don't think). So that was kind of rare.

I think you can fetch 1-2 million for this, only because its a pretty alter.

Chaotic Tempo
12-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Fair enough! I thought I'd toss it in rare because I wasn't looking to Auction it off and I didn't have a flat price for it.. and it's one of a kind (see: rare). But I see what you mean.

I thought a 5lb bastard sword was also mechanically very pleasing. But maybe I just haven't been around long enough.

FYI: I bid 1M on it. I promise I'm not one of the crazy people throwing their silvers at what I think have been some pretty ugly looking weapons.

Thanks for the heads up though.

landy
12-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Address DrunkenDurfin's post, calling you a fucking douche bag who bids on an item like this only to resell it. He brings up a good point, douche bag.

Asha
12-21-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't blame him in the least. Also he seems like a ok guy compared to you right now.

Celephais
12-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Address DrunkenDurfin's post, calling you a fucking douche bag who bids on an item like this only to resell it. He brings up a good point, douche bag.

I don't blame him in the least. Also he seems like a ok guy compared to you right now.
Yeah no kidding... there is absolutely nothing wrong with bidding on something you won't use. I completely understand in plat, but in prime there isn't a tight nit community, and if you don't bid on it to make money, someone else will.

thefarmer
12-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Even if someone bids on it to use.. there comes a time when most people get rid of things, either for coin or to clean out lockers.

Same thing, just a shorter time span.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Ahh! Well, excuse my ignorance on the subject. May still wish to place these nice items on the auction board, instead of here. A good 7m or so if one would like to pay as much, apparently! I'd offer 1.

:club:

Chaotic Tempo
12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
I'll delete this section and pop it over into the Auctions section. Sorry I didn't move it sooner. Holidays. Family. Etc..

Landy, did you want to put a bid down for it? You seem interested.