PDA

View Full Version : Future of our world

Xcalibur
07-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Was wondering, what you think will happen over the next century, over all?

What will happen of Canada, USA? will they annex together to become North America to concurence against the unity of Europe?

What will become of the U.K., who are really the pale shadow of what they were before?
China? next big superpower? Dangerous?

Japan? Russia? will they stand up?

Africa? is that whole continent's only solution is to kill themselves for X decades again?

And the middle east?

Let's face it, if one day "peace" is there, all that we know, saw about that will be a 2 ligns long "casualties of war".
If there's peace, can they totaly screw it up and be the reason of ww3?

Some people says it's cruel to put children in this world, my first reaction, always is:
yeah, sure it was better 1000 years ago, when you worked 16 hours a day to die at 35 of disease.

Red Devil
07-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Germany will take over as one of the powerhouses of the world, create the worlds largest army, and rule the world with the Fourth Reich.

07-01-2003, 06:43 PM
All countries will be abolished and a one world government will be established.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Xcalibur
07-01-2003, 06:48 PM
I think that is impossible...
Fusion of small cities to a big one doesn't work a lot, here it's total chaos.
Imagine with 6 billions people...

Makkah
07-01-2003, 09:31 PM
<<All countries will be abolished and a one world government will be established.

- --[ Klaive ]-- ->>

The hell you think this is, kid? Star Trekk?

rht

Skirmisher
07-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Makkah
<<All countries will be abolished and a one world government will be established.

- --[ Klaive ]-- ->>

The hell you think this is, kid? Star Trekk?

rht

Yah, next thing you'll say is that it will all start when europe joins into one union.

As if such a thing could possibly happen.

Warriorbird
07-01-2003, 10:29 PM
I think there'll be a war between fundamentalism and globalization. The results will determine our future. Alternately, the corporations will rule everything.

imported_Kranar
07-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Funny how George Orwell predicted much of this more than 50 years ago.

Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia anyone?

It's happening faster than we may realize.

Black Jesus
07-01-2003, 11:34 PM
I don't see the US joining with Canada for a long time. Canada is much too left to be compatable right now. The US would be better with the UK. But in 30 years things may be much different. I personally would like to see more countries uniting. It'll make things a lot less complicated and a lot more stable in the long run.

Parkbandit
07-02-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Black Jesus
I don't see the US joining with Canada for a long time. Canada is much too left to be compatable right now. The US would be better with the UK. But in 30 years things may be much different. I personally would like to see more countries uniting. It'll make things a lot less complicated and a lot more stable in the long run.

More stable? You mean like the Roman Empire, British Empire and Germany in WWII?

Um.. no thanks.

imported_Kranar
07-02-2003, 10:49 AM
<< The US would be better with the UK. >>

Heh, you may want to check up on Canadian support of the U.S. vs. U.K. support of the U.S. in general.

The Brit's are not fans of the U.S.

Ben
07-02-2003, 10:54 AM
f canada

Makkah
07-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Who the hell wants to unite with a country that builds a huge wall, throws grass on the top of it, and calls it defense anyways? Personally I'd rather not unite with Canada simply because of morons like Celine Dion.

rht

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Makkah]

Xcalibur
07-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Hail mexico?

Are the us strong enough, military, economicaly, technologicly (sp) to rivalise against the unity of Europe?

I think the US needs us as much as we need them, the US aren't popular and being alone won't help anyone.

Caels
07-02-2003, 12:55 PM
I don't think we need to worry about any rivalry, I highly doubt all of Europe is going to rise up and conquer us.

Black Jesus
07-02-2003, 01:13 PM
No one can conquer the US. Its plain and simple. We can only collapse from the inside. Our nuclear arsenal is too vast and too spread out to take it all offline at one time.

Skirmisher
07-02-2003, 06:57 PM
No one can conquer the US. Its plain and simple. We can only collapse from the inside. Our nuclear arsenal is too vast and too spread out to take it all offline at one time.

Sounds kinda like the USSR used to think.

Economic collapse is at least as bad as losing a war. Heck, at least when you lose a military conflict with the US you get some help in rebuilding.

They may still be able to defend themselves from actual invasion via nukes and whatever conventional military forces still remain, but don't ask Russia to project any military power anytime soon.

Xcalibur
07-02-2003, 08:23 PM
US cannot fear any invasion cause everyone one of you, or so, can carry a weapon and fight back..
The US will never fall by outside mean, by by inside, i think we all agree...

But if all country in Europe are uniting, can the US, alone, beat their economy.. An other war by the US against bad terrorists will almost be fatal, your dollars is going down, etc..

And China is rising and rising, and has the manpower to develop whatever they want..

imported_Kranar
07-02-2003, 08:30 PM
A country falling from the inside is just as bad/likely as a country falling from the outside.

Powerful countries have always fallen from an internal collapse.

07-02-2003, 11:28 PM

Japan would massacre U.S.

- --[ Klaive, has spoken ]-- -

07-02-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
US cannot fear any invasion cause everyone one of you, or so, can carry a weapon and fight back..

But if all country in Europe are uniting, can the US, alone, beat their economy.. An other war by the US against bad terrorists will almost be fatal, your dollars is going down, etc..

And China is rising and rising, and has the manpower to develop whatever they want..

We don't all agree. Most Americans wouldn't fight back, we'd leave.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Skirmisher
07-03-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

Casting that driftnet as wide as you can eh?

Skirmisher
07-03-2003, 04:44 AM

Originally posted by Xcalibur

We don't all agree. Most Americans wouldn't fight back, we'd leave.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Going so far as to grant credence to your post, seeing as how you like to post just to jerk people around, I wonder what it is you base this facinating claim upon.

O course, most likely its simply you trolling as per your normal MO.

Parkbandit
07-03-2003, 08:42 AM

Wasn't that a quote from a Japanese soldier in 1940?

Come on now.