PDA

View Full Version : Post your rescues...



nocturnix
12-14-2007, 07:48 PM
I thought it would be fun to post some of your favorite rescue clips. I just had a fun one in the landing. Scarab. But this time i didnt die! I kicked ass...


You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Lillywelynn's surroundings fills your mind...

[Land Tower East, Office]
The ground floor of this guard tower appears to be some kind of office. A single guard sits behind one of the desks reviewing some paperwork. A small wood stove in the corner provides heat to the room. You also see a spiked onyx scarab, a large wastebasket and some wooden steps.
Also here: Wendigi, the body of Lillywelynn who is lying down
Obvious exits: out
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
K>
Lyzzi just arrived.
K>
Lyzzi just went west.
K>stance def
[script done]
You are now in a defensive stance.
K>stand
You stand back up.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Zeex just arrived.
>.t lillyw
[Script t is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
>prep 225
>cast lillyw
You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Transference spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture into the air.
A silvery fog envelops you. You feel a sudden lurching motion, and as the fog dissipates you see...
[Land Tower East, Office]
The ground floor of this guard tower appears to be some kind of office. A single guard sits behind one of the desks reviewing some paperwork. A small wood stove in the corner provides heat to the room. You also see the Hyphe disk, a large wastebasket and some wooden steps.
Also here: Lord Hyphe, the body of Lillywelynn who is lying down, a stunned Lord Aloris who is lying down
Obvious exits: out
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>stance def
[script done]
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
Hyphe softly says, "Bug."
>prepare 309
You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Neutralize Curse spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You see a lump moving about just under the skin on Aloris's left leg!
Aloris looks weak with shock and pain!
>cast nalor
Cast at what?
>cast alori
You gesture at Aloris.
A spiked onyx scarab suddenly erupts out of Aloris's abdomen and drops to the ground!
... 20 points of damage!
Strike to abdomen punctures stomach!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>.bb scar
[Script bb is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
>prep 302
* Greysleeve just bit the dust!
>channel scar
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Smite spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at a spiked onyx scarab.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a spiked onyx scarab.
CS: +162 - TD: +60 + CvA: +25 + d100: +28 == +155
Warding failed!
An explosion of blue-white energy near a spiked onyx scarab consumes the surrounding area with a blinding light.
The onyx scarab is hit for 20 points of damage!
The onyx scarab collapses to one side, then flips completely over, legs flailing weakly at the air before it expires.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Kalzanin just arrived.
R>
The ghostly voice of Lillywelynn says, "Eeek."
R>search scar
You search the onyx scarab.
It had nothing of interest.
A spiked onyx scarab crumbles into a fine powder which blows away.
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Smite spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
Hyphe beams!
>
Cast at what?
>
Kalzanin put a serrated glaes kaskara in his silvery vultite scabbard.
>
[script aborted]
>
Kalzanin just went out.
>
Hyphe softly says, "Good stiff."
>
A fat calico cat pads in.
>
Great Lady Allereli just arrived.
>grin
You grin.
>look
[Land Tower East, Office]
The ground floor of this guard tower appears to be some kind of office. A single guard sits behind one of the desks reviewing some paperwork. A small wood stove in the corner provides heat to the room. You also see a fat calico cat, the Hyphe disk, a large wastebasket and some wooden steps.
Also here: Great Lady Allereli, Lord Hyphe, the body of Lillywelynn who is lying down, Lord Aloris who is lying down
Obvious exits: out
>
Great Lady Allereli just went out.
>
Hyphe nods.
>.lk lilly
[Script lk is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
>prep 305
The calico cat pads off.
>cast lilly
You already have a spell readied! You must RELEASE it if you wish to prepare another!
>
You gesture at Lillywelynn.
But she is dead!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Hyphe grins.
>
Lord Hyphe just went out.
>stance def
[script done]
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
Wendigi just arrived.
>.lk lilly
[Script lk is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
>prep 305
>cast lilly
You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Preservation spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at Lillywelynn.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Lillywelynn, then fades into the body.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>
Lord Sevris just arrived.
>
The ghostly voice of Lillywelynn says, "Sorry guys."
>stance def
[script done]
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
Wendigi sits down.
>
Wendigi rubs Lillywelynn.
>
Salubria just arrived.
>
Sevris deeply asks, "Bug?"
>
An animated heavy crossbow glides in.
>
The ghostly voice of Lillywelynn says, "Yep."
>
Salubria rubs Lillywelynn.
>
Wendigi glances at an animated heavy crossbow.
>
Sevris deeply asks, "Where it at?"
>diagno lillyw full
You start a careful diagnosis of her condition . . .
Roundtime: 5 sec.
She has -1 health points, out of a maximum of 71.
From her lack of breathing and no sign of a pulse, you make the astute determination that she has most certainly met with an untimely and quite tragic death.
R>
Salubria meditates over Lillywelynn.
Salubria takes some of Lillywelynn's blood loss.
R>'i got it
You say, "I got it."

Methais
12-14-2007, 07:49 PM
This sounds like it could be the most boring thread ever.

nocturnix
12-14-2007, 08:03 PM
:D

I guess its not as exciting posted. But it was damn fun real time. I was hitting the wrong buttons, and using the wrong scripts but i did it fast enough to save the guy with the scarab in him, and kill the scarab.

Best "scarab" rescue ive made.


I wanna see some good ones with divine wrath, and older clerics wiping out swarms.

TheEschaton
12-15-2007, 11:01 AM
I've never not killed the person who has the scarab in him.

-TheE-

diethx
12-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Did I read that correctly? You seriously have a script to cast keep at someone?

...