PDA

View Full Version : 5x pocketed shield

Beldonn
12-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Few questions

1) Did a merchant pocket shields?
2) Are there a LOT of pocketed shields around?
3) Mine is a 5x pocketed shield, medium coverage. What is it worth?

Thank you for the help.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-14-2007, 02:41 AM
Not sure if the harness shields show as having pockets... but that's the only shield storage I can even think of at the moment. In any case, they have detailed shows involving the strapping on the back, and you can put a weapon in them.

thefarmer
12-14-2007, 02:44 AM
A) Yes
B) Not a lot, but quite a few. I probably have just under 10 just from picking them up randomly and from old locker chars.
C) About the same as a non pocketed one. maybe 200k more tops.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-14-2007, 03:05 AM
Wow, good to know! Not like I'll ever pick a shield up, but yay!

FinisWolf
12-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I have an 8X and a 5X harness shield. Khaldon did a good job on them. The long description is great, and the scripts that are attached to them are very good as well.

On the first run of the WD (which was after the time he had originally offered the service) I had the harness added to my 8X shield and Khaladon told me then that he would not be offering that service again, which was his explanation of charging me 1M for the service on the WD.

So you can bet your butt, if/WHEN I sell that 8X shield it WILL have that 1M added to the price (well at least 50% of that service charge).

Finis

~Merry Christmas!

fallenSaint
12-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Depending on what its made outa I might be interested if your selling. Drop me a line if you want to talk price.

FinisWolf
12-14-2007, 10:41 PM
I am assuming (yea yea, I know) you are talking to me FS. When I make my final decision I will likely start a psuedo SN and begin selling, and I will do my best to list all properties.

Finis

~ Merry Christmas All!