PDA

View Full Version : Serial killer pig farmer guilty of murders

Gan
12-10-2007, 11:57 AM
NEW WESTMINSTER, British Columbia (AP) -- A pig farmer accused of being Canada's worst serial killer was found guilty Sunday of six counts of second-degree murder, which carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison.

The verdict ended the trial of Robert 'Willie' Pickton on the first six of 26 murder charges in the deaths of women, most of them prostitutes and drug addicts from a seedy Vancouver neighborhood.

Pickton, 58, was tried for the killings of Mona Wilson, Sereena Abotsway, Marnie Frey, Brenda Wolfe, Andrea Joesbury and Georgina Papin.

The defense acknowledged that their remains were found on Pickton's farm outside Vancouver, but denied he was responsible for their deaths.
Last week, Judge James Williams reviewed the transcript of a videotape in which Pickton is heard telling an undercover police officer that he had planned to kill one more woman before stopping at 50, taking a break and then killing another 25 women.

"I was going to do one more; make it an even 50," Pickton told the officer, who had been planted in the accused killer's cell and gained his trust.

A day earlier, Papin's three sisters cried and clutched each other's hands in court while the judge reviewed the testimony of witness Lynn Ellingson, who said she walked in on a blood-covered Pickton as Papin's body dangled from a chain in the farm's slaughterhouse.

Prosecution witness Andrew Bellwood had testified that Pickton told him how he strangled his alleged victims and fed their remains to his pigs.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/09/canada.murder.trial.ap/index.html
___________________________________________---

Freak.
:pig:

Bacon anyone?

Gelston
12-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Its Swearingen.

Sean of the Thread
12-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Okay Gov'ner.

Aaysia
12-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Eesh... it disturbs me how creepy people are these days.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a movie based on this by 2010.

Alfster
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Snatch bitches

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Mighty Nikkisaurus
12-10-2007, 01:25 PM
"Pickton listened to the verdict with his head bowed. He will receive a mandatory sentence of life in prison and will not be eligible for parole for at least 10 years. The jury was deliberating Sunday whether to extend that 10-year period."

What the fuck? How is a fucking serial killer EVER eligible for parole???

Alfster
12-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Sheila: Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!
Sharon: Should we blame the government?
Liane: Or blame society?
Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
Sheila: No, blame Canada
Everyone: Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
And flapping heads so full of lies
Everyone: Blame Canada
Blame Canada
Sheila: We need to form a full assault
Everyone: It's Canada's fault!

Chadj
12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
"Pickton listened to the verdict with his head bowed. He will receive a mandatory sentence of life in prison and will not be eligible for parole for at least 10 years. The jury was deliberating Sunday whether to extend that 10-year period."

I've been putting up with this case for the past 10 months. I havn't been able to watch the news or read the paper for 10 seconds without hearing something about Pickton.

For numerous reasons, the charges from 1st to 2nd degree murder, which would allow for parole. At this point though, although he's eligible, he'd never get it. Moreover, he still has another trial coming up for the remainder of the women he killed. In my opinion, he'll get charged as a 'Dangerous Offender' and will never, ever be allowed out of the cell.

Every fucking paper I've picked up today (5!) has that asshole on the cover. I am really getting sick of him.

Jayvn
12-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Eesh... it disturbs me how creepy people are these days.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a movie based on this by 2010.

like frailty?

the hand of god murders heh
"most of them prostitutes and drug addicts"

Skeeter
12-10-2007, 01:55 PM
http://thesportinglife.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/deadwoodpeaches.gif

Tea & Strumpets
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM

They should just kill this guy, and fuck lethal injection, let's get those electric chairs fired up again.

Gan
12-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Perhaps his pigs need a little more feeding...

Jayvn
12-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Perhaps his pigs need a little more feeding...

that would make it an even 50.