PDA

View Full Version : Resist Nature question

bluefish
12-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm about to go into an area with spike thorn enemies (Wyneb) and given that I know I can easily get killed by it, I want to prepare. I am going to pad my armor with premium points to HCP, and I am probably going to get some resist nature. My question is how it works...what will it do against spike thorn? Will it just lower the raw damage or will it decrease crits as well? Will the protection be very noticeable if I get a skilled ranger (like Regyy)? ...I mean, can I basically ensure that I will survive it? Also, how long could I expect it to last assuming I get it from Regyy or someone similarly skilled? Thanks!

Fallen
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
The difference is amazing, it will basically remove 70.5% of the damage taken from the maneuver. What I take that to mean is that it would lessen the impact from both damage/crits by that percent. Regyy's resistance lasts over 400 hits.

Amaron
12-08-2007, 09:48 PM
My ranger does 65% I think now. And its great

J

bluefish
12-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Anybody in Ta'Illistim/Ta'Vaalor who can do resistance? I am not looking for Regyy-style right now, I don't really want to spend more than 250k or so, just to see what it's like. around 50% would be good. But if I have no choice, I'll get whatever is available.