PDA

View Full Version : 60 DE Wizard, fixskill

complac3ncy
12-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Quitting the game, etc etc, so here is my wizard for sale. He is an enchanter, and a very good one at that. He is 6k away from 60 currently, but XXX just started and he'll be 60 in an hour or so.

Level: 59 Deeds: 13
Experience: 3456234 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 6266 Recent Deaths: 3
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 18709128
Physical TPs: 129 Mana: 57/194 max
(1788 Phy converted to Mnt)

Your mind is fresh and clear.

You feel a strange sense of serenity and find that you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.

Name: Whogivesafuck Race: Dark Elf Profession: Wizard (duh)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Constitution (CON): 57 (-2) ... 57 (-2)
Dexterity (DEX): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Agility (AGI): 73 (16) ... 73 (16)
Discipline (DIS): 85 (7) ... 85 (7)
Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Intuition (INT): 78 (19) ... 78 (19)
Wisdom (WIS): 94 (27) ... 94 (27)
Influence (INF): 73 (6) ... 73 (6)
Mana: 194 Silver: 0

>fixskill
The FIXSKILLS command will allow you to instantly set your skills to match your goals. Use the GOALS command to set your skills to your desired values FIRST!

You may view FIXSKILLS HELP for more information on this option.

To use FIXSKILLS, you must type FIXSKILL CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds.

*** No additional options will be granted outside of normal parameters for misuse. ***

** Make sure your skills are set how you want them with GOALS before using FIXSKILLS CONFIRM **

>skill
Whogivesafuck (at level 59), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 40 8
Physical Fitness...................| 96 22
Arcane Symbols.....................| 161 61
Magic Item Use.....................| 161 61
Spell Aiming.......................| 222 122
Harness Power......................| 161 61
Elemental Mana Control.............| 160 60
Elemental Lore - Air...............| 102 24
Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 90 20
Perception.........................| 90 20
Climbing...........................| 102 24
Swimming...........................| 70 15

Spell Lists
Major Elemental....................| 58

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 60

Spell Lists
Wizard.............................| 50
Training Points: 129 Phy 0 Mnt (1788 Phy converted to Mnt)

You are holding a black carmiln staff inlaid with silver crescent moons in your right hand.
You are wearing some stained black battle leathers, a wide-mouthed grey leather hipsack branded with a black eye, a scorched components satchel, a thin black silk cord belt with a dangling ivory skull, a dingy gold ring, a shimmering glaesine orb, a pale blue glaesine orb, a tiny silver pumpkin charm, an aquamarine cotton cape, a crystal amulet, a pale crystal shard and a flimsy wizards hat.
Type INVENTORY HELP for more options.

-Staff is 5x, maybe does some other shit, I don't know
-stained black battle leathers are 5x self enchanted and have 50ish% resist fire in them.
-The other containers are pretty much normal, the component satchel is pretty nice and holds quite a bit, the cotton cape holds alot too.
-In the components satchel you see the following:
3 Magic: a dirtokh potion (x2), a rohnuru potion
-The shard is one of the pet sand elemental deals.

Name: Whogivesafuck
Race: Dark Elf Gender: Male
No Guild affiliation
Strongest foe vanquished: a war griffin

He has a locker in teras in the adventurers rest, through the obsidian tower arch.

Current society status:
You are a Master in the Council of Light.

You have learned and are able to use the following abilities:
Sign of Recognition
Signal
Sign of Warding
Sign of Striking
Sign of Clotting
Sign of Thought
Sign of Defending
Sign of Smiting
Sign of Staunching
Sign of Deflection
Sign of Hypnosis
Sign of Swords
Sign of Shields
Sign of Dissipation
Sign of Healing
Sign of Madness
Sign of Possession
Sign of Wracking
Sign of Darkness
Sign of Hopelessness

Past society affiliations (resigned or cast out):
You have no past society affiliations.

You may reset your society status one time. Type SOCIETY RESET for details.

You currently have 1576 unspent bounty points.

You have accumulated a total of 1576 lifetime bounty points.

You have succeeded at the Kill Creatures task 1 time.
You have succeeded at the Retrieve Heirloom task 1 time.
You have succeeded at the Rescue Child task 1 time.

You have been tasked to suppress red tsark activity in the Eye of V'Tull near Kharam-Dzu. You need to kill 5 more of them to complete your task.

You gesture at a lava troll.
CS: +343 - TD: +138 + CvA: +25 + d100: +69 == +299
Warding failed!
A lava troll's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>
You gesture at a lava troll.
CS: +345 - TD: +138 + CvA: +25 + d100: +99 == +331
Warding failed!
You blast a lava troll for 56 points of damage.
... 60 points of damage!
Horrifying jolt of electricity fries abdomen to a crisp. Upper torso falls to the ground. Talk about repugnant!
As the fire leaves his eyes, the lava troll cries out in pain one last time and expires.

You gesture at a fire ogre.
You hurl a freezing ball of pure cold at a fire ogre!
AS: +376 vs DS: +99 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +91 = +403
... and hit for 88 points of damage!
Solid blast of ice square to the chest rocks the fire ogre back on her heels!
The fire ogre is stunned!
A fire ogre groan in pain as the ice freezes her skin making her writhe in pain!

... 20 points of damage!
The fire ogre just got the cold shoulder!
The freezing ball of pure cold strikes a fire ogre, blossoming into a much larger sphere of frost upon impact.
... 45 points of damage!
Icy blast takes right arm off at the shoulder!
The ogre's black oak flail falls to the ground.
The fire ogre falls to the ground, her living fire extinguished.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Cash only
Paypal only
First $350 to complac3ncy@hotmail.com

complac3ncy
12-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Wizard is still for sale, great deal here especially equipped.

Asha
12-11-2007, 12:10 PM
How did he get to a War Griffin?
Free bump btw, nice name too.

Gelston
12-11-2007, 12:18 PM
probably invasion.

Eoghain
12-11-2007, 02:18 PM
A locker through an Obsidian Tower arch? Is that a house locker? Which character is this?

Gan
12-11-2007, 02:27 PM
A locker through an Obsidian Tower arch? Is that a house locker? Which character is this?

Name: Whogivesafuck

Xandalf
12-11-2007, 06:16 PM
I would advise against using the Tower locker as a selling point.

It will be quickly removed.

TheWitch
12-11-2007, 06:24 PM
:wtf:

Gan
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I would advise against using the Tower locker as a selling point.

It will be quickly removed.

If and only if you can prove without a doubt as to which character this is that is being sold. ;)

Xandalf
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
If and only if you can prove without a doubt as to which character this is that is being sold. ;)

That's the beauty of it. I don't have to prove it.

I can remove any names I don't know. heh.

Eoghain
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
The number of WIzards in the Tower does not make it difficult to figure out :)

complac3ncy
12-13-2007, 10:34 AM
He has a locker in teras in the adventurers rest, through the obsidian tower arch.

Well, I didn't think I would have to simplify that information any further.
Read it one more time...He has a locker through the obsidian tower arch, which is located in the Adventurer's rest, which is located In Teras Isle, which can be found by going into the rest, going east all the way and around the corner north twice, and can be found stepping through the obsidian tower arch.

Not a selling point. There isn't anything in the locker currently, it is a house locker, and I figured it would be relevant information for a potential buyer.

If you have a question for me on the account, please just send me an email or PM.

Gan
12-13-2007, 10:35 AM
That's the beauty of it. I don't have to prove it.

I can remove any names I don't know. heh.

I bet that makes you feel really special too.

Eoghain
12-13-2007, 01:00 PM
The thing about this is that if he has a House locker, he's in the House. If he's in the OT, he's proven that he can RP a Dhe'nar character according to OT standards. If you sell him to some other player, we have no way of knowing that the new player can RP a Dhe'nar character appropriately enough for him to be in the OT. I'm sure you understand.

Gan
12-13-2007, 01:08 PM
I would say it depends on how your charter is set up. When I sold off both of my older main characters, I broke all ties with RP based PROs. I left their membership in the associated houses they belonged to because they held no office and the membership was primarily for the locker/workshop availability, along with having access to the private areas like the lounge and private tables at Silvergate.

If membership in your organization (house/pro) is dependant upon a specific RP (which I'm guessing the OT is based on my past experience with it) I would probably say that you have grounds within your charter or bylaws to remove the membership benefits. I cant give you specifics because your bylaws and charter are not available on your website (which also makes me question how that can be since I understood that to be a requirement of the CHE).

Either way, to each their own. Perhaps you'll be lucky and the new owner will not wish to continue their membership. If that person expects to make a seamless transition I hope the seller gives a complete historical background so the player can fit into the mold the character has already established within its RP.

Or he'll simply log in, empty his locker out, meteorswarm the common area of the tower during a meeting and announce his resignation in true Dhe'nari style.

Eoghain
12-13-2007, 01:16 PM
I would say it depends on how your charter is set up.

If membership in your organization (house/pro) is dependant upon a specific RP (which I'm guessing the OT is based on my past experience with it) I would probably say that you have grounds within your charter or bylaws to remove the membership benefits.

It is, and we do.

Perhaps you'll be lucky and the new owner will not wish to continue their membership. If that person expects to make a seamless transition I hope the seller gives a complete historical background so the player can fit into the mold the character has already established within its RP.

There can be no seamless transition. Seamless transition would imply that we're all comfortable in our knowledge of the new player's ability to RP a Dhe'nar. The only way we are comfortable in that knowledge is when a player RPs out the q'halaesh, which takes a few months at least. We literally make new players RP a liminal state for their characters which lasts for months before we're comfortable having them in our House. The new player will not be someone who has already done this. If he sold the character to another house member, that would probably be fine.

Or he'll simply log in, empty his locker out, meteorswarm the common area of the tower during a meeting and announce his resignation in true Dhe'nari style.

Exactly what we would like to avoid. Contrary to popular opinion, we don't like hunting people out of the game. Well, not after they've titled. Heh.

complac3ncy
12-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Alright, my intentions were not to start a huge argument here but moreso to just sell my character. If anyone here in speaking on behalf of the OT, send me a PRIVATE message and we can discuss the problem if there is one, it's really no one elses business.

complac3ncy
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
bump, a few people have inquired, and no one has written any checks yet so the wizard is still for sale.

complac3ncy
12-18-2007, 10:44 AM
BUMP

Listening to reasonable cash offers around $350

complac3ncy
12-24-2007, 12:02 PM
BUMP
First $300.00 offer gets it.

Sthrockmorton
12-26-2007, 05:58 PM
bump, a few people have inquired, and no one has written any checks yet so the wizard is still for sale.

BUMP, Listening to reasonable cash offers around $350

BUMP, First $300.00 offer gets it.
BOLD WORDS = LOUD NOISES when you use them for every word in every post

complac3ncy
12-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much for the above peice of information Sthrockmorton, I will be sure to write that down and keep it close to my person at all times.

That being said, the character is sold.

Sthrockmorton
12-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Your welcome :)