PDA

View Full Version : Glowing Red Bastard Sword

Lysander
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Just got this, Glowing Red Bastard Sword +30 Vibration flares Switches between ohe and the like a bastard.

Going to stick with my perfect mattock. If anyone is interested, offer me a nice bid and it's yours.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Ooooh! Glowy. Why not fire flares?

Lysander
12-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Actually I was thinking of it as Darth Vader's light saber. Vibration flares would come closest to what a light saber does but if you want to be trully accurate I guess some claid weighting would be best. And sound effects like Zoooom!

landy
12-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Shouldn't an item listed in the auction category have a minimum bid? Isn't that the whole point of an auction?

I'd be interested in it but you need a price.

Lysander
12-06-2007, 09:12 AM
MB 5 mil BO 7 mil

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I can already see 4k in PP's spent if I buy that sword... First it would be altered into this;

A glowing red blade with a shinny black accented steel hilt

Then I would have to have scripts added to is so that when waved it makes the sound akin to a large Bee flying by, or the sound of something being drug over sandpaper when I slap something with it...

>Wave Blade
As bring your blade around in a swift graceful arch. As it does so the blade vibrates slightly electing the sound of a large insect flying past.

>Tap Blade
You bring your blade around striking the the ground with its tip, causing the blade to vibrate slightly and emit a sound akin to that of dragging a heavy object over so much sandpaper.

Gan
12-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I would say that light saber comparisons would be more accurate with plasma rather than vibration flares.

:shrug:

Just sayin.

nocturnix
12-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I can already see 4k in PP's spent if I buy that sword... First it would be altered into this;

A glowing red blade with a shinny black accented steel hilt

Then I would have to have scripts added to is so that when waved it makes the sound akin to a large Bee flying by, or the sound of something being drug over sandpaper when I slap something with it...

>Wave Blade
As bring your blade around in a swift graceful arch. As it does so the blade vibrates slightly electing the sound of a large insect flying past.

>Tap Blade
You bring your blade around striking the the ground with its tip, causing the blade to vibrate slightly and emit a sound akin to that of dragging a heavy object over so much sandpaper.

Light saber :)

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Ah hell, I can't offer you what your asking for a MB, but I can give you 2m for the blade. if only because I wana try and make it a light saber... I've even thought up half of the cloths I'll need buy the character that is going to use it...

Now what profession to use? Warrior or Rouge, which would be a better jedi I wonder...

Androidpk
12-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Now what profession to use? Warrior or Rouge, which would be a better jedi I wonder...

Technically I would say empath or wizard.

The Ponzzz
12-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Technically, it can never be altered and keep the glowing part. So it is stuck in an as is condition if you wish to keep the glowing.

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm thinking of rouge or warrior for Cmans mostly, this after all is all about the blade... When Savants come out I'll defenantly be rolling one of them up for a blade like this. Name her Daff Vooder, what do you think? Gnome?

Androidpk
12-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking of rouge or warrior for Cmans mostly, this after all is all about the blade... When Savants come out I'll defenantly be rolling one of them up for a blade like this. Name her Daff Vooder, what do you think? Gnome?

For Cmans it might make sense, I was thinking along the lines of jedi "spells" that would fit.

Sleep, hands of tonis, haste, major shock...ect

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Good point, CoL would be good.

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 03:48 PM
what material is the blade made out of by chance?

dszabo
12-06-2007, 04:10 PM
I would go with a paladin for a jedi, maybe a wizard for a sith

Lomoriond
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
what material is the blade made out of by chance?

Inspects as vultite

La la la

::runs away::

dszabo
12-06-2007, 08:12 PM
And on a side note - Jedis dont get red :nono:

7Seconds
12-06-2007, 11:38 PM
I never said anything about jedi

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Ah hell, I can't offer you what your asking for a MB, but I can give you 2m for the blade. if only because I wana try and make it a light saber... I've even thought up half of the cloths I'll need buy the character that is going to use it...

Star Wars dork PWNT

Lysander
12-06-2007, 11:50 PM
I like the star wars ideas... Bids? BTW I was also thinking about doing this. I think a Paladin is best, mainly because weapon bonding can simulate that weapon return Force power. Then the other paladin spells can "simulate" the other respective force powers. You'll have to go THE paladin to make it really have the look. Name is important too. You'll might also try to get a plate to look like thick robes? Don't know how this might work.Anyhow, my two cents.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Armor concealer. End of. Aside from that, quit playing outside-the-box with GS like it'll actually work. The days of bananagger and bownana are long gone, and anything outside the norm is no longer viable. (Including backhanded weaponry, which pisses me off because it obviously SHOULD be viable with enough custom scripting and a well done alter, which I was willing to work towards) My advice: Go hop on SWG. Last I heard, it isn't bad if you weren't there before everything got messed up, so under those terms, ignorance is bliss.

At any rate, this is a rather nice weapon, and one that is worth buying, lightsaber possibilities or not. Good luck on the sale!

7Seconds
12-07-2007, 01:05 AM
well then there you have it.

7Seconds
12-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Best I can offer for a bid is 2m Lysander

Stanley Burrell
12-07-2007, 02:03 AM

https://www.play.net/images/professions/new/small_empath.jpg

Donquix
12-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Armor concealer. End of. Aside from that, quit playing outside-the-box with GS like it'll actually work. The days of bananagger and bownana are long gone, and anything outside the norm is no longer viable. (Including backhanded weaponry, which pisses me off because it obviously SHOULD be viable with enough custom scripting and a well done alter, which I was willing to work towards) My advice: Go hop on SWG. Last I heard, it isn't bad if you weren't there before everything got messed up, so under those terms, ignorance is bliss.

At any rate, this is a rather nice weapon, and one that is worth buying, lightsaber possibilities or not. Good luck on the sale!

or wait, cause it's rumored Bioware is working on a new star wars MMO in the KOTOR universe.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-07-2007, 01:32 PM
K, despite not being a huge fan of Star Wars in general, that would rock. KOTOR was the best solo RPG I ever played.

7Seconds
12-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah KOTOR, if not at the top of my list, is defiantly up there for RPG's I've played...Funny thing though, I'm having a hard time deciding if I like KOTOR better then some of the old school Dungeon Crawl RPGs from back in the day. :)

As for this type of game.. KOTOR, Vampire T.M., Several of the D&D ones(Boulder's Gate etc, Neverwinter Nights I/II, etc) so hard to decide...

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
12-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Never played diablo, NWN, or BG, sadly. Was thinking about looking into DnD, since I can do everything there that I can't in GS... but ahwell. SOMEONE BUY THIS LIGHT SABER!

allen
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
RPG's suck

7Seconds
12-08-2007, 04:55 AM
you only wish