PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Cleric things?

weasel82
12-04-2007, 10:33 AM
https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=25&topic=25&message=302

Anyone see anything going on? I don't think I have in the landing.

Drisco
12-04-2007, 06:05 PM
All this happened in Illi.

Sureshi just arrived.

Sureshi says, "Your pardon, I have traveled a goodly distance and was hoping find the gathering place for my brethren of the Guild."

Sureshi asks, "Can any here aid me?"

K>think at sur
You glance at Sureshi and rub your chin thoughtfully.

>l sur
You see Sage Sureshi.
She appears to be an Erithian of the Surath Dai.
She is average height and appears to be very young. She has almond-shaped, slit-pupiled pale violet eyes and fair skin. She has long, silky snow white hair worn loose around a bald crown except for twin herringbone braids at each temple. She has a long and angular face, a beak-like nose and slightly pointed ears culminating in elongated earlobes pierced with storm agate earbobs.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a lacquered villswood runestaff inlaid with storm agate in her right hand.
She is wearing a silk-strung sunset agate talisman, a pair of storm grey linen robes with squared sleeves lined in dark blue, a multi-folded deep blue linen tunic with a geometic patterened high collar, a folded and layered mustard yellow linen sash, a neatly folded envelope pouch, and a pair of modwir platform shoes worn over thick divot-toed socks.

Sureshi asks, "Or at least guide me to the local Library?"

Sureshi slowly asks, "A place of knowledge in books?"

Sureshi smiles.

Then Kataleena takes her to the cleric guild and comes back and tells me this.

Kataleena says, "Her name is Sage Sureshi."

Kataleena says, "And tomorrow she holding a very important meeting about a miracle."

Kataleena ponders.

You say, "Lemmer guess ! Turns out she can't read."

You snicker.

(OOC) Kataleena's player whispers, "I think she was a gm."

Kataleena says, "At this time tomorrow."

Kataleena nods.

(OOC) You quietly whisper to Kataleena, "Did yah get anything ? RP Award?"

(OOC) Kataleena's player whispers, "No i dont think so but looking at her it was pretty obvious."
(OOC) Kataleena's player whispers, "And she definatly said some things i have no clue what she was talking about must be some kind of story line."

Kataleena says, "So tomorrow go to the clerics guild at this time."

Kataleena nods.

Thats all. She got a RP award 10 minutes later.

This all happened around 10-11ish PM Atlantic Time.

weasel82
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Good to know, thanks for the posting!

No way in hell I'm goin to those damn elven lands...I'm stickin' it out in either Solhaven or the Landing. Humans need protection too.

Drisco
12-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Heh same I came back to Landing an hour after that. Someone should post what happens tonight. So people go to the cleric guild tonight!

Insodus
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM
She showed up again tonight to reveal some more details.

We spoke of Uthex and the Broken Lands. Apparently a ritual is to take place there in two days time that will require many clerics' help, spanning all three pantheons.

The ritual will grant clerics greater power in beseeching their deity for a miracle of some kind.

Appears to be an update to Commune to de-fuckify it. If they make it work like the paladin beseech, I will be happy.

Drisco
12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the update I hope to be there.