PDA

View Full Version : 9x per day 903 wand

LordBacl
12-03-2007, 06:10 PM
a tri-tipped driftwood wand

9x per day 903 (Minor Water)

Worn smooth by the sea, this peculiar wand is shaped like a trident. A few remaining flecks of paint indicate it was once colored emerald green. Barely visible, and all but washed away, you see a wavecrest carved upon the base of the wand.

5mil flat.

TheEschaton
12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
If it wasn't so prohibitively expensive, I'd buy it for the sea-like alter.

Methais
12-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Maybe I'm just out of the loop on the market, but that seems pretty insane for an item so easily accessible via wands. Especially since for 120 mana they can hold 40 charges.

Nifty description though.

LordBacl
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
bump

Price lowered because I needs me some holiday silvers.

Oh, and to address the idea that, yeah, 903 is available plentifully in aquamarine wands...

Yep, a self-charging 903 wand that only holds 9 charges isn't going to be your wand-of-doom on the battlefield, nor is it going to save you serious dough on aquamarine wands.

I always used this as more of a status-symbol/item of distinction. Since the wand does not crumble, has a very nice look/show (might even have a lore song now that I think of it...let me check on that...old item...) a person can play this as **their** wand, their item with history and personal attachement.

And believe it or not, being able to whip out a bunch of casts of 903 when you run low on mana on a hunt is a nice way of finishing off that last big baddie to blow you mind before you head back.

It is all on whether or not it is worth it to you. To most it probably isn't. But to that one water mage or Niima priestess...it may just be a happy addition to their collection.

LordBacl
01-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Price lowered to 5mil flat.

Lord Nelek
01-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Can it be blessed to have a 306 wand?

LordBacl
01-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Can it be blessed to have a 306 wand?

Wow. Never thought of that. I'll go check it out....