PDA

View Full Version : scripted hat of sorts?

Defeat
12-02-2007, 04:39 AM
My friend has been bothering me for my hat in game for the longest time, so I'm trying to pick one up for him. I've had this hat for some time, but I'm not quite sure what they're called, but I'm looking for this specific type of hat. The actions that i know off the top of my head are listed below:

You tap a wide-brimmed black leather hat that you are wearing.
>turn hat
You give a quick nod and tip your hat.
>pinch hat
You remove your hat with a flourish of your hand.
>wear hat
You place your hat on top of your head with one hand, adjusting it slightly for a perfect fit.
>rub hat
You run your fingers along folds of your hat, creasing it carefully back into its original form.
>bow hat
You take a gallant bow, tipping your hat slightly, before sweeping it behind your back. After a moment's pause you rise and place your hat firmly on your head, adjusting it to fit.

Exact description would be wonderful, but other black or even red variations would be considered.

Send a PM my way with what you have, how much you'd like for it, and I'd love to know what they're called, if you happen to know that too.

Thanks in advance,
-Defeat/Naix

Defeat
12-03-2007, 11:55 PM
bump! if you think you have one of these, or something similar in your locker, or a hat thats got ridiculously amazing scripts. id love to hear from you!