PDA

View Full Version : dagger concealing shirts from '03, or '04?

weasel82
12-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Anyone remember these? I think they could hold daggers up their sleeves and there was an action that ejected them both simulatneously into the hand.

Mind giving the info if ya do recall them?

Thanks

Insodus
12-01-2007, 09:45 PM
There were a whole bunch of different ones with the same actions, if I recall.

I have one, a tailored black wool longcoat.

PULL and PUSH put daggers up the sleaves. Few other actions too I think.

Hips
12-01-2007, 10:01 PM
a black silk shirt with silver-buttoned cuffs, a long-sleeved silver satin blouse, a pale white cotton blouse with embroidered full sleeves, a full-sleeved blood red shirt, a heavy dark wool shirt with long narrow sleeves, an ebon-striped deep blue silk blouse with belled sleeves and a crisp white long-sleeved shirt

^ those are the pinworn shirt ones

a simple black full-length gown with wide bell sleeves, a dusky grey watered silk gown with flowing sleeves, a sanguine full-skirted ballgown, a long-sleeved fitted beige cotehardie, a tailored black wool longcoat, a braid-trimmed crimson wool doublet and a fur-trimmed heavy black coat

^ gowns, coats, etc., also pinworn (I think, I know the gowns are)

some deep plum-hued robes edged with silver embroidery, some midnight blue silk robes with long pointed sleeves, some deeply cowled heavy ink black robes, some white woolen robes with heavily blackworked sleeves, some sanguine layered silk robes with dark gold stitching, some dark chocolate-hued robes adorned with white piping and some fur-lined forest green robes

^ cloth armor, 4x.

Doughboy
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Flip either weapon or the shirt and both weapons fly out I believe.

Insodus
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Oh thats right, the armors did it too!

I also have "some archaic elven casting robes with veniom-threaded runes" that are 4x robes with these actions, if you are interested.

Nilandia
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
The dagger hiding shirts, clothing and robes were also sold in 2005.

You would put the daggers in the shirts like you would any other container, and the script would place them in the sleeves. There is a chance that others will not see you put them in or take them out. You can remove the daggers by getting them like in a container, or you can PUSH or RAISE them to get them both with a flourish.

You can also PULL the shirt/cloak/robe/whatever to smooth out the fabric.

The ones sold at the 2005 EG were...

On the cloth-draped table you see a twilight blue silk shirt, a long-sleeved white silk blouse, a heavy black cotton shirt, a full-sleeved burgundy silk shirt, a low-cut pale pink silk blouse, a woolen pumpkin-hued shirt and a crisp black long-sleeved shirt.

40k, pinworn, holds 2 small blades, scripted to hide blades in sleeves

a twilight blue silk shirt
a heavy black cotton shirt with gold-buttoned cuffs
a full-sleeved burgundy silk shirt
a woolen pumpkin-hued shirt with long puffed sleeves
a crisp black long-sleeved shirt
a long-sleeved white silk blouse
a low-cut pale pink silk blouse with wide belled sleeves

On the narrow shelf you see a fitted blue silk gown, a cinnamon brocade gown, a jade green full-skirted ballgown, a long-sleeved smoky grey silk cotehardie, a tailored black longcoat, a white satin doublet and a fur-lined azure wool jacket.

40k, pinworn, holds 2 small blades, scripted to hide blades in sleeves
a fitted blue silk gown with cream-hued bell sleeves
a cinnamon brocade gown with long flowing sleeves
a jade green full-skirted ballgown
a long-sleeved smoky grey silk cotehardie
a tailored black longcoat trimmed with crimson piping
a white satin doublet with polished silver buttons
a fur-lined azure wool jacket

On the tall rack you see some dark wine-hued robes, some jade green silk robes, some ivory woolen robes, some twilight grey brocade robes, some crimson silk robes, some sky blue silk robes and some simple brown wool robes.

65k, robe armor, 4x, holds 2 small blades, scripted to hide blades in sleeves
some dark wine-hued robes with delicately blackworked sleeves
some jade green silk robes with long pointed sleeves
some deeply cowled ivory woolen robes
some twilight grey brocade robes
some crimson silk robes with cream-hued raglan sleeves
some sky blue silk robes with a hand-painted cloud motif
some simple brown wool robes

Gretchen

Stanley Burrell
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
The ones sold in '03 were past the northern arch on the outer circle and up a treeclimb. I don't know why I remember that.