PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

B4Hand
11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Cleaning out the locker some stuff just doesn't fit the characters role play any longer, and other stuff I've just never used. If you think the prices are too high, do let me know..I'm not very merchant savy.

As a set
a thistle-engraved pewter flatware case with a ruby and amethyst-inlaid clasp
a ruby and amethyst-inlaid goblet
a ruby-inlaid pewter plate
a pewter fork set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom
a pewter fork set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom
a pewter spoon set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom
an amethyst-set pewter bowl
look goblet
Pieces of dark ruby and pale amethyst have been set into the slender goblet to form a pattern of thistle blossoms encircling the rim. Each blossom is violet in the main part, but the scarlet jewels edge the uppermost petals like a dappling of dried blood.
>look plate
Engraved thistle blossoms twine around tear-shaped rubies set into the polished pewter surface. Each ruby glistens like a freshly spilled drop of blood.
>look bowl
Delicate thistle blossoms carved from pale amethyst ornament the bowl's outer rim. The leaves, stems, and numerous thorns of the thistles have been etched across the rest of the pewter surface.
MB 450k

Also as a Set, a beginners tea set, I bought it and never got a chance to use it.

a bottle of strawberry syrup, a smooth wooden tea bowl, a strawberry fruit-embossed tin, a berry-etched frosted glass jar, a bottle of honey, a small green iron stove cast in a dragon motif, a haon-handled red iron kettle cast in a fire elemental motif MB 250k -Gone

Bids here please, I'll update when I can. I've a few more items though I need to ge them collected into one place.

Merj's Muse