PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap....

Augie
11-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm gonna be a mom!

Yup! It's true! I am finally going to be a mommy! Steve and I found out that we are expecting our first little bundle of joy to arrive on July 4th, 2008. Yay! An All-American baby!

I am so nervous-scared-excited-happy-unsure-frantic-etc all rolled up into one! The best part was getting to see the reaction on my mom's face when we told her.

Picture this - it's Thanksgiving and we traveled to see my parents in Ocala. I had known about a week that I was pregnant from the visits to the doctor. I planned the perfect way to tell them. I got a little card that said "Happy Thanksgiving Grandma & Grandpa". I've done goofy things like that from the cats before, so I guess that's what my mom initially thought it was.

She opens the card and sees the picture from the ultrasound that we put inside and she just burst into tears. She screamed, "Oh my God! She's pregnant!", threw the card at my dad, and then practically tackled me with a huge hug! I only wish I had a video camera to catch her reaction.

I'm sooooo super excited! Only 221 days to go! YAY!

Insodus
11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Congrats Augie!

Doughboy
11-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Welcome to a world of shit....literally.

Congrats. :D I humbly request that said baby is named after yours truly.

Augie
11-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Congrats. :D I humbly request that said baby is named after yours truly.

Hrm...a kid named Doughboy? I dunno if I could get away with that...the grandparents would probably hate it ;0>

Axhinde
11-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Congrats!

Doughboy
11-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Hrm...a kid named Doughboy? I dunno if I could get away with that...the grandparents would probably hate it ;0>

Touche...but you know what I mean god damnit!

Ilvane
11-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Yay! Congrats sweetie!

Angela

Insodus
11-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Congrats Augie!

And Washee! :P

Shari
11-26-2007, 07:44 PM
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! My husband and I have reached that stress-free point to where we're like, "If it happens, it happens...finally." No more stress about being in school, or waiting to get married. So I definitely am jealous!

Sean of the Thread
11-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Wow you're fucked. I hope he gets a paternity test for his sake.

Lol kidding.. bigger milky boobies on this planet is a good thing. Enjoy them when they're young and cute they become know it all assholes real fast.

Jayvn
11-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Wow you're fucked. I hope he gets a paternity test for his sake.

Lol kidding.. bigger milky boobies on this planet is a good thing. Enjoy them when they're young and cute they become know it all assholes real fast.

Augie with bigger boobs o_O WOW

our babies will be about the same age! congrats! and I didn't know you had family in ocala! :) that's my hometown..not that I live there now :(

Keller
11-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Congrats! I'm super jealous right about now.

It'll be at least one more year before my wife and I can realistically try.

Hulkein
11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Congrats Augie.

My girlfriend may be pregnant too. She's been late ever since I started using these new tipless rubbers.

Stanley Burrell
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm gonna be a mom!

Yup! It's true! I am finally going to be a mommy! Steve and I found out that we are expecting our first little bundle of joy to arrive on July 4th, 2008. Yay! An All-American baby!

I am so nervous-scared-excited-happy-unsure-frantic-etc all rolled up into one! The best part was getting to see the reaction on my mom's face when we told her.

Picture this - it's Thanksgiving and we traveled to see my parents in Ocala. I had known about a week that I was pregnant from the visits to the doctor. I planned the perfect way to tell them. I got a little card that said "Happy Thanksgiving Grandma & Grandpa". I've done goofy things like that from the cats before, so I guess that's what my mom initially thought it was.

She opens the card and sees the picture from the ultrasound that we put inside and she just burst into tears. She screamed, "Oh my God! She's pregnant!", threw the card at my dad, and then practically tackled me with a huge hug! I only wish I had a video camera to catch her reaction.

I'm sooooo super excited! Only 221 days to go! YAY!

<3 so awesome :)

Can you even see halfling chides' without the use of a microscope though?

Sean of the Thread
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Congrats! I'm super jealous right about now.

It'll be at least one more year before my wife and I can realistically try.

Omg I cringe for you brother. I was in the same mindset when I thought I was young... successful and happy.

OMG RUN.

Stanley Burrell
11-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Don't let the fact that Xyelin has kids stop you from having your own, either :saint:

Goretawn
11-26-2007, 11:41 PM
That is awesome. Just remember, you spend the first three years teaching them to talk, then the next 15 trying to get them to shut up. Same goes for walking and sitting. You get the picture.

Skeeter
11-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Congrats Augie. Looking forward / fearing our first in March as well.

Doughboy
11-27-2007, 12:36 AM
mmmmm diaper stank, memories of goo....ugh damn that was some nasty shit...

Gan
11-27-2007, 02:13 AM
Stock up on sleep.

Does this mean you'll RP a pregnant lady in GS?

:whistle:

Methais
11-27-2007, 05:34 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/tshirt.gif

Augie
11-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Stock up on sleep.

Does this mean you'll RP a pregnant lady in GS?

:whistle:

Oh trust me, I've been getting plenty of sleep so far. That's one of the symptoms right now (fatigue) and I guess it's my body's way of stocking up for the lack of sleep I'll have come baby time.

As far as RP'ing someone pregnant, since I don't play GS anymore, nope! :P

Celephais
11-27-2007, 09:13 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/tshirt.gif
Okay, this made me burst into such a fit of laughter...

Congrats Augie! Planning on raising it all nerdy?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/GuinnessKMF/babies.gif
Have fun on your trip to Taiwan!

Meges
11-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Congratulations, Augie and Washee. You can't beat having children. It's the greatest joy you'll ever have in life. Although, I'm sure grandparents disagree, because they basically get children all over again, but don't have to worry about any of the "negative" side effects and can spoil them rotten and laugh quietly while you have to fix their doting...

Get a breast pump for sure. That way Steve can take some of the night time feedings and let you sleep.

Meges

Beguiler
11-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Wow! Congratulations, Augie and Washee, baby couldn't have better parents.

Buy good nursing bras from the start, too, it's worth the investment! <snicker> <speaking from experience> And Meges advice ftw...

Gelston
11-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Ah yes, another warrior in the fight against terrorism.

Meges
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah, don't skimp on the pump: Medela all the way. Other brands break very quickly and are not as efficient. Fork out the couple of hundred and save yourself major headaches.

Meges

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow, congratulations and I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you

Augie
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Heehee thanks for all the congrats from everyone :hug: Meges...you're scaring me with how much you know about breast pumps. Maybe I should give you Steve's email so you can subliminally tell him to buy me one for Christmas hah.

I can't wait to start shopping for baby things! I know I was all mushy walking through Wal-Mart today when I had to get some gift cards for work. I stopped by the baby section to look at the teeny tiny clothes and was like OMG IS IT JULY YET?!

CrystalTears
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Congrats! Very awesome!

Hopefully we can start trying next year.

Keep us posted!

Meges
11-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Wow, if looking out for your wife's well-being is knowing too much I guess I'm guilty. I also cook, change diapers, clean dishes and occasionally go grocery shopping; among other things. Holy cow, someone stop me!

Meges

PS I cuddle too! Now you know too much. ;)

Snapp
11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Congrats Augie :)

Daniel
11-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Don't do it! it's not too late!

Shari
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Augie with bigger boobs o_O WOW

our babies will be about the same age! congrats! and I didn't know you had family in ocala! :) that's my hometown..not that I live there now :(

Is it really possible for Augit to have BIGGER boobs already?

Augie
11-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Is it really possible for Augie to have BIGGER boobs already?

Haha I don't know what's going to happen to them! I swear, I may just topple over!

LordBacl
12-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey, since you're going to be a mom and have tons of free time, you should come back to Gemstone!

When the kid gets old enough, roll them up a character!

Androidpk
12-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Is it really possible for Augit to have BIGGER boobs already?

Pics

Augie
12-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey, since you're going to be a mom and have tons of free time, you should come back to Gemstone!

When the kid gets old enough, roll them up a character!

Hah - we'll see. I may open the account back up in January to sell off some stuff for baby money. Who knows if I'll actually come back and play? Maybe. :shrug:

Is it really possible for Augit to have BIGGER boobs already?Pics

LOL well I'm sure I'll post some pics once I start getting bigger all around. I dunno how much bigger they can possibly get, but I'm scared to find out hah!