PDA

View Full Version : Icemule Foraging

Nilandia
11-24-2007, 01:23 PM
For anyone who's interested, I've finished gathering data from the Icemule herb tome and putting it up on Virilneus' site for everyone to use. The tome will tell someone which herbs may be foraged in a room at that time, but herbs found at a different time of day will not show and some herbs may show where they don't actually grow because they are in the right climate and terrain, but the wrong type of room.

I've entered in the data encompassing the town, underground, neighborhoods, south gate and north, east and west gate maps from Tsoran. I'll be working on Ta'Vaalor and Zul Logoth soon.

Thanks to Vyrshkana for helping gather the data where I couldn't get to and Virilneus for providing the site to hold the data. The site can be found at http://www.virilneus.com/roomdata/room.php

Enjoy!

Gretchen

Xiandrena
11-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Can I just say that you are the awesome of awesomeness?

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Shari
11-24-2007, 03:56 PM
ZOMG THANK WHOEVER SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS SITE BACK UP!

Ilvane
11-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh Gretchen I love you so much right now!!

xxxxxxx

Angela

Drew
11-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Where'd you get the herblore tome from?

Nilandia
11-25-2007, 12:34 AM
I own the Icemule herb tome in Plat. I also borrowed the Ta'Vaalor and Zul Logoth tomes from their Plat owners and have permission to publish the findings.

I borrowed the tome from River's Rest in Prime, but I'll need to speak with the owner to see if I have permission to publish.

Gretchen

Drew
11-25-2007, 03:58 AM
I never considered that. The real coin value in those herblore tomes is control of the information, there being a plat version puts you at much more risk of losing control of it.

Nilandia
11-25-2007, 04:04 AM
I never considered that. The real coin value in those herblore tomes is control of the information, there being a plat version puts you at much more risk of losing control of it.
True, but sometimes we're not all about the money. :D

From what I hear, the Landing and Teras will be recorded as well, and I have a tentative offer to borrow the Pinefar tome in Prime. If all the information is gathered and posted, that'd just leave Solhaven and Ta'Illistim.

Gretchen

Drew
11-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Yeah I tried to buy the Pinefar one a while back and would have released the info, but for the prices some people paid for them, it seems like you'd want to lock that down.

thefarmer
11-25-2007, 05:53 AM
I remember when they first came out and people were paying absurd amounts to own it. I'm sure a lot of it was for RP and status, but most of them got quickly sold.

I honestly never thought they should have been that expensive in the first place. It's information that everyone should really have, so it's really just a uberfancy scripted book.

5m is about all I think they should be worth.. maybe 10m for the more populated towns.

Drew
11-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Yeah I offered 5 mil for the Pinefar tome, felt that was just about right.