PDA

View Full Version : Drukin Durfin Lockpick Script Edited

Snakeskin
11-23-2007, 01:20 AM
Want to give all credit to Drukin Durfin for this script I just made some changes to it and made it into 1 script instead of 8.

War Angel
11-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the update on the script. The only glitch I have run into is when you're emptying into your container, I had to add the pause 3, for the RT.
Otherwise, its great. :)

Snakeskin
11-23-2007, 07:22 PM
no there is a thing in there it will repeat the empty process .... or so i thought it was is in mine this allows it to redo the commands it looks like it wont work but it does

empty:
put empty %s% into my cloak
put drop %s%
put clean table
match loot1 ...wait
match clean A stooped half-krolvin of indeterminate age shuffles over and sweeps away the accumulated debris.
matchwait

War Angel
11-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Now that I am looking it over, I see the waitfor is geared towards a landing table? :
match clean A stooped half-krolvin of indeterminate age shuffles over and sweeps away the accumulated debris.
That might be where the issue of repeating comes about, because I am in Solhaven and the clean message is:
A busboy appears at your bidding and gathers up debris from your table.
The script works great with the pause, but your script most likely functions perfectly, in the Landing. :)

Snakeskin
11-24-2007, 12:14 PM
ahh yes that is why it is a landing script

So any future downloaders be sure to place the clean table message for your area! just replace the landing one!

Drunken Durfin
11-24-2007, 07:42 PM
...or you could just shorten the match to the word "debris" instead.

Just a thought.

Snakeskin
11-25-2007, 03:53 AM
true never thought of that ill edit it to that thanks again

edited the text to do this