PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on how to get back into gemstone?

WarclaidhmBanned
11-21-2007, 07:57 PM
As you know, I used to be playing Warclaidhm in gemstone. Life has changed alot for me. I started on jenny craig, lost 46 lbs. Got myself a motorcycle. Go to the gym alot.

Ive heard also gemstone has changed alot. First thing I see is enhanced nodes. Wow, is all I can say. I wish more than ever I could play gemstone again. I Tried archaea but my account was deleted because I lost interest in it.

I was thinking of maybe getting a pre-paid debit card to sign up for gemstone again. I would appreciate all CONSTRUCTIVE critism (no flaming please) maybe harmnone can help me. Any helpful advice on how to sign back up for gemstone again with a banning would help. I also heard that Senior GM Khaladon no longer plays gemstone.

Krendeli
11-21-2007, 08:00 PM
We don't want you back.

LMingrone
11-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Bwahahahha..

Hahahaha

Stanley Burrell
11-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Drive your scooter. I mean motorcycle... Really, really fast. And remember, chicks dig guys who don't wear helmets.

There should be a little space on the back of your license and/or registration form that says "organ donor." Make sure to checklist the entire donation package and what have you.

Your debt to society has almost been repaid.

Katt
11-21-2007, 09:27 PM
As you know, I used to be playing Warclaidhm in gemstone. Life has changed alot for me. I started on jenny craig, lost 46 lbs. Got myself a motorcycle. Go to the gym alot.

Constructive........ If not playing Gemstone got you to do that and changed your life, why start again? Seems to me you are doing fine without it!

liquiddrool
11-21-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't know that he was insinuating that leaving GS changed his lifestyle. Either way, whatever.

If you wanna get back into GS just make a 30 day trial account. It'll be boring and a bit confusing at first(maybe like working out?) since you haven't played for a while. If you keep at it you should do well. With the "Gift of Lumnis" you can also now casually play GS and still have fun and not feel you must grind to get anywhere.

Snapp
11-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I think you're better off without it.

Sean of the Thread
11-21-2007, 10:13 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/_fat_scooter.jpg

thefarmer
11-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Ha.. I had to look twice at who posted that pic. I automatically assumed it was a Methais posting.

mgoddess
11-21-2007, 11:41 PM
If you wanna get back into GS just make a 30 day trial account. It'll be boring and a bit confusing at first(maybe like working out?) since you haven't played for a while. If you keep at it you should do well. With the "Gift of Lumnis" you can also now casually play GS and still have fun and not feel you must grind to get anywhere.

Except for the one fact you overlooked: He's. Banned. From. GemStone.

AKA, he's not wanted in GemStone, he could (and will be) rebanned if he tries to access the game again, and he's NOT wanted in the game again.

There's a reason why he's banned...

LordBacl
11-21-2007, 11:50 PM

AKA, he's not wanted in GemStone, he could (and will be) rebanned if he tries to access the game again, and he's NOT wanted in the game again.

I'm impressed that Simutronics is apparently so good at keeping people out once they are banned. Naive me would have thought it easy enough to pull one over on them.

Sean of the Thread
11-21-2007, 11:53 PM

It's all fun to make fun of him but shit he's not THAT big of a douchebag in GS.

I can think of many other "regulars" that are far worse and many other no name douches that are just as bad.. (atreau.. mich/suave).

He's annoying as hell and weird to boot but cmon...that shit is all over this stupid game.

Why foxes and crew isn't banned is beyond me. Dessedemona? Emislity? seriously there are a shti fuck of detrimental douche nozzles.

Bobmuhthol
11-21-2007, 11:54 PM
<<Naive me would have thought it easy enough to pull one over on them.>>

It is. Warclaidhm is seriously that bad at trying to circumvent it.

Sean of the Thread
11-21-2007, 11:56 PM
It's beyond easy to pull one over.

Drew
11-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Buy a character from Zimzum.

War Angel
11-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Write feedback and tell them how long you have been banned and what improvements you've made that would keep you from being re banned. Offer to pay for your first month and allow them free access to overseeing you.
Then attempt to become an exemplary Gemstonian, so that they don't have to ban you again. I of course have no idea if this would work, but it seems the most responsible way to go about it.

Parkbandit
11-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Dear Warclaidhm;

It is quite easy to get back into Gemstone. Here are the steps you should follow to get back into the game you love and enjoy. I know that the mean GM that banned you has also left GS, so it should be smooth sailing for you.

1) Get a debit/credit card - DO NOT USE THE SAME ONE YOU USED WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. They won't accept that number. If you can't get a new one... you can always call the bank and have them reissue you a new credit/debit card on that same account. Just say you lost the card, and a new one (and new number) will be issued.

2) Get a new ISP - DO NOT USE THE SAME ONE YOU USED WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. If you were on AOL, then go to Earthlink, NetZero, etc.. If you use the same ISP you used when you were banned, they will not accept you.

3) Sign up and start a new character - DO NOT USE THE SAME NAME AS THE ONE YOU HAD WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. Use a completely different name. Hell, I would even say don't play a warrior.

4) Keep all this to yourself - DO NOT TELL ANYONE (not even us) THAT YOU HAVE STARTED PLAYING THE GAME AGAIN. GMs read these boards and if you come here and post "I started playing GS again today and now play a warlock, can someone help me"... it would be relatively easy for anyone to see the new characters made.. and pick out the new warlock to know who you are.

5) Do not tell anyone in game who you are - DO NOT EVEN SAY THE WORD WARCLAIDHM IN GAME AS IT PROBABLY THROWS UP A RED ALERT FLAG TO ALL STAFF. If you want to play.. start fresh. Don't tell anyone.. and I mean ANYONE who you are. Don't go looking for Ardwen's leg to hump.. don't go looking for any of your old friends. I would start in a new area (not the Landing) and pretend it's the first time you ever played.

Follow my directions to the letter and you could be back in the game you have enjoyed for so long in no time.

Enjoy and be happy!

Parkbandit
11-22-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm impressed that Simutronics is apparently so good at keeping people out once they are banned. Naive me would have thought it easy enough to pull one over on them.

It's impossible for any game to actually ban you if you know what they are tracking that keeps you banned.

Anything can be changed.

Sean of the Thread
11-22-2007, 09:20 AM
prepaid cards ftw.

Davenshire
11-22-2007, 09:38 AM

Ive heard also gemstone has changed alot. First thing I see is enhanced nodes. Wow, is all I can say. I wish more than ever I could play gemstone again. I Tried archaea but my account was deleted because I lost interest in it.

I was thinking of maybe getting a pre-paid debit card to sign up for gemstone again. I would appreciate all CONSTRUCTIVE critism (no flaming please) maybe harmnone can help me. Any helpful advice on how to sign back up for gemstone again with a banning would help. I also heard that Senior GM Khaladon no longer plays gemstone.

Seriously guys....

Can you say "fish on!" ?

Gan
11-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Dear Warclaidhm;

It is quite easy to get back into Gemstone. Here are the steps you should follow to get back into the game you love and enjoy. I know that the mean GM that banned you has also left GS, so it should be smooth sailing for you.

1) Get a debit/credit card - DO NOT USE THE SAME ONE YOU USED WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. They won't accept that number. If you can't get a new one... you can always call the bank and have them reissue you a new credit/debit card on that same account. Just say you lost the card, and a new one (and new number) will be issued.

2) Get a new ISP - DO NOT USE THE SAME ONE YOU USED WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. If you were on AOL, then go to Earthlink, NetZero, etc.. If you use the same ISP you used when you were banned, they will not accept you.

3) Sign up and start a new character - DO NOT USE THE SAME NAME AS THE ONE YOU HAD WHEN YOU WERE BANNED. Use a completely different name. Hell, I would even say don't play a warrior.

4) Keep all this to yourself - DO NOT TELL ANYONE (not even us) THAT YOU HAVE STARTED PLAYING THE GAME AGAIN. GMs read these boards and if you come here and post "I started playing GS again today and now play a warlock, can someone help me"... it would be relatively easy for anyone to see the new characters made.. and pick out the new warlock to know who you are.

5) Do not tell anyone in game who you are - DO NOT EVEN SAY THE WORD WARCLAIDHM IN GAME AS IT PROBABLY THROWS UP A RED ALERT FLAG TO ALL STAFF. If you want to play.. start fresh. Don't tell anyone.. and I mean ANYONE who you are. Don't go looking for Ardwen's leg to hump.. don't go looking for any of your old friends. I would start in a new area (not the Landing) and pretend it's the first time you ever played.

Follow my directions to the letter and you could be back in the game you have enjoyed for so long in no time.

Enjoy and be happy!

Fucker. :(

Methais
11-22-2007, 09:48 AM

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/8468a5a1-1.gif

Rinualdo
11-22-2007, 10:13 AM
How did I know Methais was gonna post that pict.

Parkbandit
11-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Fucker. :(

'Tis the season of giving... I giveth you Warclaidhm.

And it's also the season for thanks.. so I suggest a simple Thank You.

:)

Donquix
11-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Try sexing up Melissa, maybe she'll let you play again.

Artha
11-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Melissa works for Blizzard now. Warclaidhm, you should try WoW because it's way more fun than GS. A bunch of people play horde on Dunemaul and I bet they'd love to have you.

Donquix
11-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Yes, I was aware. Damn subtle humor.

Fallen
11-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Obviously, GS would watch for the same credit card and billing information. They also would do IP bans. Would they go as far as a MAC address ban?

Gan
11-22-2007, 12:56 PM
'Tis the season of giving... I giveth you Warclaidhm.

And it's also the season for thanks.. so I suggest a simple Thank You.

:)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/3strangedays/angry-hobo.jpg

WarclaidhmBanned
11-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Dear Warclaidhm;

Enjoy and be happy!

Thanks parkbandit. Is it possible to use a pre paid debit card?

Also, should I change the address too?
By the way, yesterday the day I posted this Khaladon IM'd me and said "Cute post, but keep dreaming"

DCSL
11-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah, way to alert them to your future attempt at circumventing the ban.

Do I have any ideas on how to get back into GS? You bet your pimpled ass, I do. DON'T POST ON A GS-RELATED FORUM ASKING ABOUT IT.

Bobmuhthol
11-22-2007, 02:02 PM
<<Would they go as far as a MAC address ban?>>

Does Wizard (fuck SF) report MAC addresses?

More importantly, MAC addresses are equally possible to spoof. And no, Simu wouldn't do that anyway.

Methais
11-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Artha is right, you should play WoW it's way better. Especially on pvp servers. I would recommend rolling alliance on the Eredar server. And make sure to name yourself Warclaidhm too.

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-22-2007, 02:24 PM
You should buy Michaelous, he's got fucking awesome gear.

Sean of the Thread
11-22-2007, 02:35 PM
I hear Jenisi is desperate to sell some chars.

Rinualdo
11-22-2007, 03:13 PM
You should buy Michaelous, he's got fucking awesome gear.

OMG, snatch this char up quick!!!1!1!
What a deal!!oneoneone!

Anyone else find it funny that Khal is still pwning people?

Drew2
11-22-2007, 03:32 PM
If he really does come back, someone find out who owns Tayre and maybe I'll make a re-appearance just to "play" with him.

Funny side note: The last person who told me they owned Tayre said that Khaladon had agreed to "review" him at the end of this year and possibly eliminate the 100m+ debt and clear his warning record or some shit. Of course, Khaladon told me something similar over a year ago before I sold him and that never happened. Either way, Khaladon is gone so I wonder if the chance of Tayre's debt being gone went with him, lolz!

Another funny side note: According to Khaladon, having a 100m+ debt is "mechanics abuse". So don't do it. lolz.

Gan
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Zimzum might sell you a character or two...

Skeeter
11-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Another funny side note: According to Khaladon, having a 100m+ debt is "mechanics abuse". So don't do it. lolz.

How is that mechanics abuse?

Drew2
11-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Because I was apparently abusing the justice mechanics by not paying it. Whatever, he'll have to explain it to you.

Chadj
11-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow.
I can't believe that he wants back in.
Good luck! And if you don't get banned/caught, that means you probably deserve to be back.
I don't know if I'd bet on it though.

Sean of the Thread
11-23-2007, 05:22 PM
chadj?

Thought you were someones prison bitch.

Chadj
11-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Only on sunday's, and never the third sunday of the month.
But my social life aside, it's nice to be welcomed back. :)

Makkah
11-23-2007, 05:24 PM
I thought he was just a bitch.

Hulkein
11-23-2007, 06:06 PM
lol