PDA

View Full Version : Some nick-nacks

m444w
11-21-2007, 07:45 PM
1)+5 ecw broadsword "fishspine sword"

2)a normal fishspine sword

3) a set of 4x brigandine resistant to all forms of heat-based attacks (plasma, fire, lava, steam, etc.), and further able to be imbued with ranger resistance, as long as it isn't against one that it already has. Currently has 60.5% nature resistance.

4)"a dusky lor-clasped cloak"
This exquisite cloak has been clasped at the shoulder with a finely carved clasp of lor. The clasp itself has been shaped to look like a nightshade blossom in full bloom. With every glance at the cloak the shadows and folds shift and change as though it is alive with darkness.
holds 100 pounds, +25 to stalking and hiding, -10 to aura bonus

Duane takes your cloak and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "I can charge this up a bit. It'll cost 7320 of your bounty points, though."

You have chosen to recharge a dusky lor-clasped cloak. The cost is 7320 points. Please enter ORDER 5 CONFIRM within 30 seconds to complete your order.

I prefer trades of useful stuff to myself, and if I like it enough and there is a gap, I'll toss in some coins for it. (DB items, a feature-concealing cloak, small edged blades, Onarian/Shadowy items, and it never hurts to ask.)

PM me, or AIM at M444w

Sthrockmorton
11-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Is the +25 to ranks or bonus?

m444w
11-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Bonus, but once you are adequately skilled +1 = 1 rank with the new changes.... for instance, it would be 5 ranks for a person that has never training in stalking and hiding, but for a person that has a 50 or so ranks (I forget the rank thresholds, it's been a long time since I have paid attention to that stuff), he would then have 75 ranks (50 +25 from the cloak).

Sthrockmorton
11-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Nice to know, I'm curious what price/range trade you would be looking for on it.

The threshold you're speaking of starts at 40 ranks, where it becomes 1/1 for rank/bonus

m444w
11-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Edited to add recharging information... since people asked. Also include into list of things I might accept in trade enhancives that impart knowledge of spells (depending on spell of course).

senorgordoburro
12-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Is the enchanted fishspine still for sale?

m444w
12-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Yeah... just private message me, I'm working on finals all day today, but I'm sure i'll need a break and check my messages sometime.