PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Feeling

Khaitiff
12-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Ok my smartass fuckface attitude aside.

I've been off work for the last 11 days and each day I spent off and on with my son, I've come to realize that the greatest feeling in the world is my son himself.

Some people arent meant to have children and some are. I'll admit I wasnt ready but I think I've stepped up maybe I havent all the way yet.

I just wanted to share that its the greatest feeling to have your child come to you wanting up in your lap just to fall asleep that, that little person trusts you enough to want to sleep like that.

I go to work tomorrow and already I can tell I'll always treasure these days.

Back to the regular scheduled trash talking.

Xcalibur
12-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Agree, and to add some.. the best best feeling is when what he saids happen AND a little later he hurts himself (just a bit) and YELL and CRY for you while showing his bobo...

:saint:

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Aw that was really sweet... I want kids some day just for little moments like that.

Betheny
12-07-2003, 10:00 PM
i want a puppy.

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Aw Maimara puppies are great.. they are so cute when they chew on your hands cause they're teething. When mine was real little and I'd walk her when she got tired she would run in front of me and jump up at my legs to get me to pick her up. I'd usually spend half the walk carrying the little sausage. But she was a cute puppy (as can be seen below) so it was worth it.

SpunGirl
12-07-2003, 10:42 PM
I'm going to break into your house and steal your puppy:)

-K

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Oh no! She might actually bite you.. she's really odd. Like she's a little baby with us but if you walk her and someone (especially a guy) walks towards you she growls and barks at them.

SpunGirl
12-07-2003, 10:47 PM
I throw a chloroform handkerchief over her face first.

-K

Just kidding. Your dog is the cutest ever.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by SpunGirl]

Lord Deprav
12-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Khaitiff
Ok my smartass fuckface attitude aside.

I've been off work for the last 11 days and each day I spent off and on with my son, I've come to realize that the greatest feeling in the world is my son himself.

Some people arent meant to have children and some are. I'll admit I wasnt ready but I think I've stepped up maybe I havent all the way yet.

I just wanted to share that its the greatest feeling to have your child come to you wanting up in your lap just to fall asleep that, that little person trusts you enough to want to sleep like that.

I go to work tomorrow and already I can tell I'll always treasure these days.

Back to the regular scheduled trash talking.

That is really cool. I am looking forward to the same feeling with a grandchild. Then I will know when I have grandchildren whom I can enjoy moments like that I will have lived a complete life.

Deprav

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 10:48 PM
You don't need any chemicals, just bring some food and she'll follow you right out the door.

Stunseed
12-08-2003, 12:28 AM
I can't wait to have that feeling. I'm happy for you, friend.

Love you Jolena!

Wezas
12-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Khaitiff

I'm off from 12/24/03 - 1/4/04 and I think I'll feel the same way about my dog. She gets up on the couch and watches TV with me. She has a neat game called "Hey look, the remote's in my mouth, better get it before they charge you $38 for a 4th replacement".

As long as she doesn't fart too much, I'll let her stay inside from the snow.

Moist Happenings
12-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
i want a puppy.

They're too chewy, and take too long to cook.

Also, +1000 points Wezas. I want kids of my own someday.

Myrianna
12-08-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
I gotta say it's a pretty great feeling just to see the two of them in their bonding moments, too. Doodlebug just adores Khaitiff, to the point that he FREAKS when he goes to the bathroom and closes the door. Awww. Melty-heart time. :)

Reason #493 - I know I'm not ready for kids because... I like the door closed when I go to the bathroom

Moist Happenings
12-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Myrianna

Originally posted by Lady Daina
I gotta say it's a pretty great feeling just to see the two of them in their bonding moments, too. Doodlebug just adores Khaitiff, to the point that he FREAKS when he goes to the bathroom and closes the door. Awww. Melty-heart time. :)

Reason #493 - I know I'm not ready for kids because... I like the door closed when I go to the bathroom

According to my Psych101 class it is because the doodlebug does not yet grasp that when Khaitiff is out of sight, he still exists!

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

Czeska
12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
My daughter can drain the hell out of me. Someone gave her a mind of her own. I swear, I don't know where she gets it <smiles like an angel>.

That aside... there truly is NOTHING better. Last night I checked her before going to bed, she was talking in her sleep and didn't seem to happy (she's 3). I touched her face and said, "mommy loves you." her breathing paused for a second, then she relaxed, her little scrunched face smoothed, and she was peaceful.

Life is good.

Wezas
12-09-2003, 03:07 PM
*Update* to my previous post. Dog is now on it's 5th $38 remote.

Caiylania
12-09-2003, 05:06 PM
I agree! Today, I was holding Kiara and for once she just wanted to lay in my lap and talk and coo at me instead of crawling off. I looked at her with such love that I felt I couldn't breath.

Caiylania
12-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
My daughter can drain the hell out of me. Someone gave her a mind of her own. I swear, I don't know where she gets it <smiles like an angel>.

That aside... there truly is NOTHING better. Last night I checked her before going to bed, she was talking in her sleep and didn't seem to happy (she's 3). I touched her face and said, "mommy loves you." her breathing paused for a second, then she relaxed, her little scrunched face smoothed, and she was peaceful.

Life is good.

Czeska, you said it all. Life is good.

Czeska
12-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Adorable-child-who-makes-life-good's pic is in the folder under picture posts or whatever it's called.
Feel free to sigh adoringly at her wings.

Weedmage Princess
12-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Heh..I hear you, Khaitiff..and glad you're enjoying your son right now! They don't stay like this forever..hee

DarknessWithin
12-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Awww. Too cute Khaitiff...the doodlebug is too cute for his own good...lol. So the bad-ass sorcerer i know has a soft side eh? muhahaha :lol: j/k

Moments like that are too sweet. Almost makes me want to have kids, but then i think wait...mini version of me?? God..the wife would go insane!! :D Plus it helps if I find the wife first. Random impregnating might not go over too well ::ducks::