PDA

View Full Version : Illistim Shop

Katt
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Looking for an Illistim Shop, willing to work with either silvers, money or trades. Size and such does not matter. Send offers in PM!

Thanks!
Kat

Katt
11-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Still Looking!

Fallen
11-21-2007, 08:27 AM
I know this is a stupid question, but have you checked every room to see if one is available? I literally walked up and bought my shop in Ta'Illistim. No waiting, no price gouging from players.

Katt
11-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I know this is a stupid question, but have you checked every room to see if one is available? I literally walked up and bought my shop in Ta'Illistim. No waiting, no price gouging from players.

Yeah, I just go to the guy and try and buy one and he says there are none open to sell me. =(

However, I do see a lot of stale shops people may or may not be using. And have heard of a few that are leaving that have a shop...

Me, Me! I have Money, Pick me!

Hehe, Just kidding. But I'm reasonable and willing to pay little extra if needed.

Katt
11-29-2007, 04:22 PM
BUMP

OK, I know people have Illistem shops, I know everyone has a price. Start sending those crazy prices to my PMs!!!

Katt
11-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that is more like it! Some of you had very crazy offers indeed lol. But shop is now bought! Thanks for all the offers guys!