PDA

View Full Version : Lich - PurePlus1

Drunken Durfin
11-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Could someone please post a copy of pureplus1, l lost my copy through an unfortunate re-install event. I have been trying to download it via ;repository dowload pureplus1 and all I am getting is the stupid "this will take awhile..." message.

While I have your attention. PurePlus1 does not do a mana check before it does a loresong on a gem that it has purified. If you are using pureplus1 and are frying your nerves on a regular basis, the quick fix is to change mana(4) to something like mana(20) everywhere it appears in the script.

Some Rogue
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't have that script but what the hell is up with lich? Everytime I log in, I get like a thirty second freeze and I can't contact the server at all. I get the this will take awhile message and that's it. Even the website is down.

mgoddess
11-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Everytime I log in, I get like a thirty second freeze and I can't contact the server at all.

I've been having the same problems. I took LichNet off my startup-script list (del fav all lichnet), and I'm not getting frozen anymore on log in. Whenever I try to startup LichNet though, I get frozen... and I can't get to the repository 'cause LichNet isn't working.

stormtov
01-20-2008, 09:37 AM
donwload the latest version of lich from the website to fix that. The old version can no longer connect so it appears to hang when you try. You end up having to wait for the conection to time out before it carries on.

http://lichproject.sourceforge.net/download.php