PDA

View Full Version : 32 Human Rogue w/fixskill

landy
11-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Taking trades/cash for my 32 human rogue with fixskills available.

XXXXXX(at level 32), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 128 34
Shield Use.........................| 128 34
Combat Maneuvers...................| 155 55
Edged Weapons......................| 168 68
Ambush.............................| 168 68
Physical Fitness...................| 128 34
Dodging............................| 168 68
Arcane Symbols.....................| 70 15
Magic Item Use.....................| 50 10
Harness Power......................| 45 9
Survival...........................| 90 20
Disarming Traps....................| 168 68
Picking Locks......................| 168 68
Stalking and Hiding................| 168 68
Perception.........................| 168 68
Climbing...........................| 114 28
Swimming...........................| 114 28
Training Points: 0 Phy 7 Mnt

Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Race: Human Profession: Rogue (shown as: Stalker)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 95 (27) ... 95 (27)
Constitution (CON): 80 (15) ... 80 (15)
Dexterity (DEX): 90 (20) ... 90 (20)
Agility (AGI): 94 (22) ... 94 (22)
Discipline (DIS): 75 (12) ... 75 (12)
Aura (AUR): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Logic (LOG): 98 (29) ... 98 (29)
Intuition (INT): 63 (11) ... 63 (11)
Wisdom (WIS): 56 (3) ... 56 (3)
Influence (INF): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Mana: 27 Silver: 14464

Level: 32 Deeds: 1
Experience: 1153168 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 65832 Recent Deaths: 1
Mental TPs: 7 Fame: 2689532
Physical TPs: 0 Mana: 27/27 max

Your mind is fresh and clear.

Current society status:
You are a Master in the Council of Light.
(never been in voln, reset is available)

You are a member of the Rogue Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 24 days.
You currently have 15 ranks out of a possible 116 for your training.

You have 11 ranks in the Sweep skill.
You need 63 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice sweeping creatures.
You have 6 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 1 rank in the Subdue skill.
You need 44 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to clean the windows in the guild.
You have 9 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 1 rank in the Stun Maneuvers skill.
You need 59 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to sweep the guild courtyard.
You have 9 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 3 ranks in the Lock Mastery skill.
You need 12 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to pick some tough boxes from creatures.
You have no repetitions remaining for this task.

You have 2 ranks in the Cheap Shot skill.
You need 60 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to sweep the guild courtyard.
You have 4 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 3 ranks in the Rogue Gambits skill.
You need 47 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to teach a fellow guildmember something about rogue gambits.
You have 8 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You currently have 11128 unspent bounty points.

Right now as far as gear he is wearing alot of good stuff: +18 HCP brig, +18 crit weighted waraxe, 4x superior dagger, a slew of nice rare picks, and a locker full of other good stuff. If you want the gear the cash offer should reflect that, it you want a trade we can work out a silver or cash payment, or I can just sell it all off. PM me if I have forgotten anything.

Forgot to mention there is a 15 human sorcerer fully geared w/alters etc. also on the account

Makkah
11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
lots of Guild dedication in this one...

landy
11-16-2007, 06:28 PM
lots of Guild dedication in this one...

Ouch. I guess guild tasks weren't what I considered "fun", but you know what they say, playing a game shouldn't be all fun.

By the way "they" are fucktards like you.

Axhinde
11-17-2007, 02:39 AM
What?!?! Gemstone is something people play for FUN?

Donquix
11-17-2007, 04:11 AM
Ouch. I guess guild tasks weren't what I considered "fun", but you know what they say, playing a game shouldn't be all fun.

By the way "they" are fucktards like you.

words words words

hey why can't i hit a button and jump to level 100?

words words words

landy
11-17-2007, 04:13 AM
words words words

hey why can't i hit a button and jump to level 100?

words words words

That's a gross oversimplification and doesn't even apply to this situation.

Donquix
11-17-2007, 04:17 AM
That's a gross oversimplification

True.

and doesn't even apply to this situation.

Untrue.

Thanks for playing, buh bye now.

landy
11-17-2007, 04:24 AM
Whatever you say douchebag, a statement like that with nothing to back it up is worth about as much as the four-legged mutt bitch that whelped you.

diethx
11-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Whatever you say douchebag, a statement like that with nothing to back it up is worth about as much as the four-legged mutt bitch that whelped you.

Damn, you're like a half-assed Kyrandos clone. You're just as immature and pathetic, but your insults aren't nearly as creative.

landy
11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Damn, you're like a half-assed Kyrandos clone. You're just as immature and pathetic, but your insults aren't nearly as creative.

The fact that I am forced to resort to that level of communication with fucking brain dead idiots such as yourself is an indictment of your own behavior, not mine. I never set out to start fucking arguing with these sad lonely people who have lost, to such a deep degree, any form of social skill that they are forced to treat their cats like people, but in all fairness you mongoloids seem to be able to smell normal from a mile away and decided to provoke me.

Anebriated
11-17-2007, 03:12 PM
The fact that you took comments that werent really that insulting and turned them into a flame back towards the other poster really shows your maturity level. Welcome to message boards, you must be new.

Anebriated
11-17-2007, 03:15 PM
You suffer something many new posters suffer from, its called The Newbie Syndrome. Its caused by being a relatively new poster to a message board, common side effects are retardation(ie insulting people who have been posting on the board for years) and feeling paranoid(ie yes we really are all ganging up on you). Ways to get rid of this horrible syndrome would be to shut the fuck up and/or try another message board.

Anebriated
11-17-2007, 03:16 PM
What?!?! Gemstone is something people play for FUN?

Yo man, where the hell have you been hiding lately? Its Elrodin.

diethx
11-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Ways to get rid of this horrible syndrome would be to shut the fuck up and/or try another message board.

What 12 year old has this kind of self control, though? The best solution would be for his mom to take away his computer. We can cross our fingers, and hope.

landy
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
What 12 year old has this kind of self control, though? The best solution would be for his mom to take away his computer. We can cross our fingers, and hope.

Self control? Wow, coming from someone who had the "self control" to keep themselves from jumping on a fagbandwagon of ill-thought poorly delivered message board insults that were unprovoked, you've displayed about as much self control as you probably would staring down a chocolate cake. By the way, sweet comeback with the whole 12 years old bit, damn that stung.

landy
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
You suffer something many new posters suffer from, its called The Newbie Syndrome. Its caused by being a relatively new poster to a message board, common side effects are retardation(ie insulting people who have been posting on the board for years) and feeling paranoid(ie yes we really are all ganging up on you). Ways to get rid of this horrible syndrome would be to shut the fuck up and/or try another message board.

Like I said jiz stain, it's an indictment of your behavior that I've had to resort to the insults, your shit addled pea-brain doesn't seem to register anything else. It amazes me in fact, seeing as someone with your level of personality must have had to endure a life full of insults from those around you.

diethx
11-18-2007, 12:01 AM
sweet comeback with the whole 12 years old bit, damn that stung.

If you didn't want your age to get out, all you had to do was not type anything.

Oh, and, I would LOVE to see where I insulted you first. I don't think anyone insulted you first, anywhere. All they had to do was talk to you and you started foaming at the mouth and skeeting all over your monitor. I'll keep you in mind though next time I need someone to supply some random, baseless, dumbfuck insults that really only make the spewer look like the :tool:

Anebriated
11-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Like I said jiz stain, it's an indictment of your behavior that I've had to resort to the insults, your shit addled pea-brain doesn't seem to register anything else. It amazes me in fact, seeing as someone with your level of personality must have had to endure a life full of insults from those around you.

Im not really sure where to start. Good luck with your sale...

Rinualdo
11-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Kinda makes you wonder; if someone is willing to be this inflamatory and react this harshly, I wonder how they play their characters and their reputations

landy
11-18-2007, 05:05 AM
You don't have to wonder Rinualdo, my name is fairly obvious, not that he is well known, but I think anyone who has ever interacted with him knows, a genuinely good rogue and locksmith who refuses tips fairly often for his service. Some of these people are just ugly, not in any cosmetic sense, though I'd be willing to wager, but inside. They have no originality or compassion, no sense of honor, probably because it's been beaten out of them during their thus far pathetic lives.

thefarmer
11-18-2007, 05:47 AM
You don't have to wonder Rinualdo, my name is fairly obvious, not that he is well known, but I think anyone who has ever interacted with him knows, a genuinely good rogue and locksmith who refuses tips fairly often for his service. Some of these people are just ugly, not in any cosmetic sense, though I'd be willing to wager, but inside. They have no originality or compassion, no sense of honor, probably because it's been beaten out of them during their thus far pathetic lives.

Now I'm curious.

You seem to to want to be a member of this message board, but are quick to insult everyone here, usually without provocation as far as I can tell.

Why are you even wasting your time interacting with these 'pathetic' people?

landy
11-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Now I'm curious.

You seem to to want to be a member of this message board, but are quick to insult everyone here, usually without provocation as far as I can tell.

Why are you even wasting your time interacting with these 'pathetic' people?

I don't consider human interaction a waste of time, regardless of the outcome. Inevitably you either learn something about the person, yourself, or an even larger portion society. Granted I don't respond well to what I perceive to be insults to my character or actions, but that wouldn't force me to close myself off to the possibility of resolution.

And I don't like the way "be a member of this message board" sounds, like you consider it some sort of club. I post here for my own reasons, be those reasons practical or personal.

thefarmer
11-18-2007, 09:39 AM
And I don't like the way "be a member of this message board" sounds, like you consider it some sort of club. I post here for my own reasons, be those reasons practical or personal.

To post on Kranar's boards you need to become a member. Guests can view but not post, so in a sense, it is a club that requires membership..

I'm not sure what there isn't to 'like' about what I stated. The only impression given is factual, and any other is of your own manufacture.

Perhaps not seeing every message as an attack, or veiled insult would go a long way here.

Kyrandos
05-23-2008, 10:23 PM

Please don't call me pathetic, I have feelings you know.

BTW, I bought at a yard-sale that crusty Teddy Ruxpin you discovered your sexuality with when you were a litle boy. 100 bucks and you can have him back.

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Please don't call me pathetic, I have feelings you know.

BTW, I bought at a yard-sale that crusty Teddy Ruxpin you discovered your sexuality with when you were a litle boy. 100 bucks and you can have him back.

Teddy Ruxpin is a harsh way to discover your sexuality with. Given the fact he was pretty damn hard as a rock, especially from the front since that's where the cassette tape would load.....Not that I would know from personal experience or anything