PDA

View Full Version : 8x waraxe, Ironwright's Blessed Flares (Fire/Disruption)

Sthrockmorton
11-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Taking offers on the following:

a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe

- 8x
- lightened to 3 lbs
- Blessable
* Once blessed, a wizard can cast major fire on it to give you Fire Flares (and retains blessing)
OR
* Once blessed, a sorcerer can cast mana disruption on it to give you disruption flares (same flares as black ora weapons I believe, also retains the blessing)
- The flares last 3x the level of the person casting the spell or until the bless wears off (can be cleric or voln blessed)
- St/Du of 90/225

SHOW:
Intricately etched on the flat blade of the waraxe you see a massive scorpion. Its claws are outspread towards the top and bottom of the blade near the tips. Deadly venom is depicted coming from the razor like stinger and seems to be dripping onto the axes sharp edges. The details of the etching are such that you can see the gleam coming off of the deadly scorpions eyes. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

**I'd prefer to trade it for a high-end falchion, longsword, or short-sword. But will also consider one of the shadowdeath daggers. Also need a fixskill potion.

Coin offers will be observed, but not entirely what I'm looking for, so you'd have to impress me with it.

I would really like the 8x lightning/disintegrate falchion that was made during the festival and would trade this waraxe and coins for it if the owner is interested.

Let me know if you have any questions.

AIM - SteveThrock24
Email-Sthrockm@indiana.edu

~Kontii Slie'phox

Sthrockmorton
11-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Sorry about the double bump, had to edit some stuff