PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite cartoon character?

Zeyrin
12-06-2003, 11:58 PM
I would have to say Killer...he's the buzzard that was trying to get a rabbit <bugs bunny> in the classic looney toones bit.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

You have to know who I'm talking about to get that one.

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Winnie the Pooh... without a doubt.

Maybe Simba...

Coming in at a third is Spongebob.

The Cat In The Hat
12-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Zeyrin
I would have to say Killer...he's the buzzard that was trying to get a rabbit <bugs bunny> in the classic looney toones bit.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Dexter!

Omle du framage!

I probably totally butchered that french but at least he taught me to propperly pronounce it!

Cat

*I spell like an english major! I totally screwed that up :bouncy:

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

Snapp
12-07-2003, 12:01 AM
:lol: Zeyrin & I were just talkin about this. In Looney Tunes, I'd have to say Marvin the Martian.

Otherwise, I'd have to say Ralph Wiggum on the Simpsons just for his hilarious random quotes.

GuildRat
12-07-2003, 12:06 AM
Dudes/dudettes....Ren and Stimpy! Who else would bring you Powdered Toast Man....the Christmas Yak? The poor lost fart?...Stimpy's tongue leaving for greener pastures?

Ren Hoek and Stimpy J. Stimpson for President/V. President 2004!!!

Anebriated
12-07-2003, 12:10 AM
I second Ralph Wiggum

Stunseed
12-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Cartoon would have to be Ralph Wiggum as well.
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
"I wanna twirl!"
No one line random quote could be made any better.

But the childish side tells my favorite Cartoon is Yu-Gi-Oh. Okay, so I have the mentality of a 18 year old at times, but that show is awesome. I think it's because I grew up playing card games much alike it < Magic the Gathering, etc > and the tactics of a card game is highly addictive < I dunno bout anyone else, but playing the Card game in FF8 got me >.

Love you Jolena!

Anebriated
12-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Stunseed
Cartoon would have to be Ralph Wiggum as well.
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
"I wanna twirl!"
No one line random quote could be made any better.

Gotta love it. Random quotes in his girlish voice.

< I dunno bout anyone else, but playing the Card game in FF8 got me >.

You too? I speant hours on end playing that stupid game...

imported_Kranar
12-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Hans Moleman from the Simpsons.

Trinitis
12-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Depends, do you allow us to use Anime as a cartoon? (even though they are vastly different..)

-Adredrin

GuildRat
12-07-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Kranar
Hans Moleman from the Simpsons.

Kranar is a moleman bent on taking over the world with his oversized brain and weak eyesight.

Where's Spiderman when you REALLY need him?

Zeyrin
12-07-2003, 12:46 AM
Use any animated character you want. I don't care.

Shaggy and Scooby are my 2nd Favorites. You know they were banging Daffny in the Mystery Machine while packing a bowl.

Trinitis
12-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Then for sure, the answer is Damuramu from Dragon Half. Now THAT guy is Warclaidhm..heh

-Adredrin

You! Little girl! Give Damuramu that small animal so that he may eat it to sadate his mighty stomach of steel!

Kitsun
12-07-2003, 01:01 AM
PowerPuff Girls!

Trinitis
12-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Kitsun
PowerPuff Girls!

Bubbles Rocks!

-Adredrin

Edaarin
12-07-2003, 01:24 AM
The depiction of Jesus in Family Guy. He's my favorite fictional character.

Anebriated
12-07-2003, 01:27 AM
Stuie(sp?) from family guy is also great.

Latrinsorm
12-07-2003, 01:59 AM
Vash. Even if anime didn't count, he's too much of a clown to not be considered a cartoon character.

Followed by everyone on AquaTeenHungerForce.

Finally, the Batman from those cartoons that were made in the 90's to look like they represented the 50's or so, with the b&w television broadcasts and big-ass cars. That dude was cool.

Hips
12-07-2003, 02:03 AM
Misato.

Halfsilver
12-07-2003, 02:05 AM
Vash from Trigun is cool.

Great series. Had him as my avatar earlier....

I knew I forgot something.

Spongebob.

he's cool too.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by Halfsilver]

Lord Deprav
12-07-2003, 02:08 AM
I have two. Space Ghost (from Coast to Coast) and Meatwad (aqua hunger team force) They crack me up.

peam
12-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Doug.

Evil Monkey from Family Guy running a close second.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by peam]

DarknessWithin
12-07-2003, 02:46 AM
My all time favorite cartoon character:

Freakazoid!!!

That dude is awesome. I can't even count the times I was laughing my ass off at him. Great one liners like "oh nutbunnies!!" or how he won't go into the sewer because it smells like "pooh gas." Now, he's supposed to be a superheo but he can't fly...but did that stop him? no. He'd put his hands in the air like Superman and just start running, the whole time going "Wooooooooshhhh." Or how he cried for 2 minutes straight when he found out the lil boats at Disneyland were gone (not the boats!!!). So many hidden jokes in that show...god I miss it.

Space Ghost & crew are also high up there. Who really can say they don't like Brak??

Aqua Teen Hunger Force rules. A cartoon about super heros when they're NOT saving the world. It's genius!! Plus Meatwad is hilarious.

Stewie from Family Guy. "Isn't It Funny How They Say "Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates"? Well In Your Case, Dear Mother, Life Is Like A Box Of ACTIVE GRENADES!!" 'Nuff said.

Artha
12-07-2003, 03:14 AM
Cartman, definately.

Xcalibur
12-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Vash. Even if anime didn't count, he's too much of a clown to not be considered a cartoon character.

Followed by everyone on AquaTeenHungerForce.

Finally, the Batman from those cartoons that were made in the 90's to look like they represented the 50's or so, with the b&w television broadcasts and big-ass cars. That dude was cool.

that serie?

I'm a big fan of record of lodoss war, so Ashram there win my vote

Zir
12-07-2003, 09:35 AM
The Scottsman from Samurai Jack.

Wezas
12-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Would have to be Garfield. Kicking Odie off the table and sending Nermal to Abu-Dabi every other week still makes me grin.

StrayRogue
12-07-2003, 09:39 AM
Stewie from Family Guy
Spike from Cowboy Bebop
Vash from Trigun
Ryoko from Tenchi
Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls
Batman from JLA and the series (he rules the JLA on coolness)
Dogtanion
Eric from Dungeon's and Dragons
Kenshin

Weedmage Princess
12-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Cartman from South Park (though I haven't watched it in forever)

Jerry from Tom and Jerry

Plankton and Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants

CrystalTears
12-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Zeyrin

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

My momma dun tole me.. to get me some dinner...

My favorites are Marvin the Martian, Pepe LePew, Tom and Jerry (including the ones they would show such as "The House of Tomorrow"), Ren and Stimpy, and South Park.

Zeyrin
12-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Another obscure character I really love is that black crow that just walks along at a slow pace and has that dump de dum song playing along while he walks. Usually, there's two cats or dogs or something trying to catch it to cook it. Can anyone out there remember this one?

How can you forget the best trash talkers of Looney Tunes?!?!?!

Foghorn Leghorn..I love how he grabs the dog by the tail and whacks his ass with a 2x4 and runs just beyond that line to see the dog about hang himself.

Yosimity (spelling?) Sam...when he's riding in the desert on a camel and keeps yell "WHOA MULE WHOA!!" and "When I says WHOA, I means WHOA!!" and smashed the camel of the head with it gun. Classic.

Myshel
12-07-2003, 02:16 PM
I loved Mighty Mouse when I was little. Tweety Bird and Sylvester

JustMe
12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
:lol: Zeyrin & I were just talkin about this. In Looney Tunes, I'd have to say Marvin the Martian.

Marvin the Martian has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. I use to sit there and draw him all day long during class... How could you not love the little green guy? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latrinsorm
12-07-2003, 05:17 PM
The pic X posted is from the good Batman series.

The Justice League tv series is SO LAME it's UNBELIEVABLE. They tried to make it so politically correct it's not funny. Superman's a tool. Batman is the only good part of that show. I had such high hopes for that show, until they came out with Hawkgirl, some GL that was only on the show because he's black, and the immature Flash. Lame lame lame. I yelled at Cartoon Network, but I don't think they heard me.

Kenshin. <dismiss>