PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Concern

Latrinsorm
11-15-2007, 11:59 AM
I’m blaming the oil mongering faggot who sent that soldier there in the first place under the bullshit pretense of nuclear arms.

I could fill you with a bunch of gay facts

(chosen from two specific reported posts)

Any member who posts content that is discriminatory against any ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation is in violation of forum policy and is subject to a violation count increase of at least 1 and at most 3.

(courtesy of the stated rules of the forum)

???

Skeeter
11-15-2007, 12:00 PM
It's a moderating wasteland. None exist anymore.

I have offered my services and have not heard a response.

oldanforgotten
11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Calling someone an oil mongering faggot does not connotate in any way the use of the word in the sentence.

It does in no way connotate the person as gay in a derisive way unless that is how you interpret it.

Without connotation, it could have meant either a bundle of sticks (not likely, since it was used in a derisive manner), or more likely a pork meatball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot
________
Honda cn250 specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_CN250)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Maybe you can translate the words literally and realize they are talking about sticks of wood, or being happy.

Tsa`ah
11-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Calling someone an oil mongering faggot does not connotate in any way the use of the word in the sentence.

It does in no way connotate the person as gay in a derisive way unless that is how you interpret it.

Without connotation, it could have meant either a bundle of sticks (not likely, since it was used in a derisive manner), or more likely a pork meatball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot

I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. No ... no ... you're a complete fucking moron.

Latrinsorm
11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
I have offered my services and have not heard a response.Hm.

I propose Skeeter and I becoming mods!

Fallen
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
I've asked to become a moderator as well. No response. Things do seem far less structured since Harmnone's departure. I would suggest that Kranar grab Nilandia as a Mod if she is up to the job as well.

CrystalTears
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Hm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/lolcats/lolcats-funny-pictures-questionmark.jpg

oldanforgotten
11-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. No ... no ... you're a complete fucking moron.

I?m sorry, but you?re a happy ass bundle of sticks. I?ve never even seen a pork meatball quite as happy as you are.
________
Ford y-block engine history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Y-block_engine)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Hm.

I'd rather you not.

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I've asked to become a moderator as well. No response. Things do seem far less structured since Harmnone's departure. I would suggest that Kranar grab Nilandia as a Mod if she is up to the job as well.

Things are far much smoother since the mod nazi's were executed.

Police your own.

Thicken your skin.

If words on a message board hurt your feelings find a new hobby.

Latrinsorm
11-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Oh the basis my concern is far more practical and concrete than my own personal feelings: this kind of thing should be enforced for the good of the universe.

CrystalTears
11-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Did you report it?

I'm not sure if super mods get alerted of reports (I think they do) because the regular mods aren't regular enough, or read enough, to catch everything.

There is no one watching the politics folder. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. :D

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Did you report it?
There is no one watching the politics folder. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. :D

Backlash is watching it...

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Oh the basis my concern is far more practical and concrete than my own personal feelings: this kind of thing should be enforced for the good of the universe.

I disagree.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I disagree.

I also disagree.

PS - Someone report bible thumper for using derogatory words.

Skeeter
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
While I'm not a fan of the HN style of moderation, I do think that moderation is needed or eventually every thread turns into the Calling out Khaladon type.

CrystalTears
11-15-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't know, sometimes threads like that Khaladon one is needed to get all the stress and attitude stated and let out. To me, people seem a little more sedate since then.

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Things seem much more chill around here since the mods relaxed.

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't know, sometimes threads like that Khaladon one is needed to get all the stress and attitude stated and let out. To me, people seem a little more sedate since then.

Yea.. I agree. That thread was not only completely entertaining.. but it had so many levels of pwnage that it will no doubt go down in history as one of the best threads ever.

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Hm.

I have nothing against Skeeter becoming a mod.

TheEschaton
11-15-2007, 02:36 PM
No, it'll go down as one of the millions of threads where you just proved your an idiotic fucktard.

-TheE-

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 02:46 PM
No, it'll go down as one of the millions of threads where you just proved your an idiotic fucktard.

-TheE-

I think the same about you, every time you post. Hey, I heard you were in law school, is that true?!

TheEschaton
11-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I do not know what you are talking about.

...oh, and coming from the guy who thinks Tsin is an okay guy, I don't give two fucks what you think since your character-appraisal techniques are obviously flawed.

Gan
11-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Please refer to the first quote in my sig.

That is all.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I also think Vic is cool, and Stainley is a douche. What does that mean?

Stanley Burrell
11-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I also think Vic is cool, and Stainley is a douche. What does that mean?

That you are fucking wrong.

Everyone knows Vic is super cool. And hot. British accent hot.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Oh, I should also say I think TheE is alright. Misguided and retarded, but he's alright.

Warriorbird
11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Latrinsorm has a concern.

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/1155731300679qq1.jpg

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 03:12 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/i-has-a-melon.jpg?w=500&h=299

http://www.ihasabucket.com/images/walrus_bucket.jpg

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 03:19 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/stealing_my_bag.jpg

Gan
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM
I’m blaming the oil mongering faggot who sent that soldier there in the first place under the bullshit pretense of nuclear arms.

I could fill you with a bunch of gay facts

Any member who posts content that is discriminatory against any ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation is in violation of forum policy and is subject to a violation count increase of at least 1 and at most 3.

(courtesy of the stated rules of the forum)

???

Learn 2 quote plz. So people know what in the fuck you're crying (QQ) about.

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Enough with the cat shit.

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 03:49 PM

-TheE-

LOL.. coming from you, I'll wear this as a badge of honor. I'll view it as you are just back in your fantasy land again.. where you go when this world is unjust.. and hoping this was the case.

Pleasant dreams, little one. :)

Nieninque
11-15-2007, 04:06 PM

-TheE-

*you're

Gan
11-15-2007, 04:08 PM
LOL

landy
11-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Enough with the cat shit.

I love that cat pic shit, you should see some of the ADORABLE cat pics I got from this chinese kitchen! They were making real cat hand puppets I think...

Latrinsorm
11-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Did you report it?Yes.
Learn 2 quote plz.Not every post of mine requires splinter posting. :D

The individuals who made the posts in question are by no means a comprehensive representation. It would be pointless to focus on them specifically, so there's no need to attribute them.

ViridianAsp
11-15-2007, 04:46 PM
I do not know what you are talking about.

...oh, and coming from the guy who thinks Tsin is an okay guy, I don't give two fucks what you think since your character-appraisal techniques are obviously flawed.

Yeah, because this makes you look so much better. Nice going.

Gan
11-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Yes.Not every post of mine requires splinter posting. :D

The individuals who made the posts in question are by no means a comprehensive representation. It would be pointless to focus on them specifically, so there's no need to attribute them.

I didnt say splinter post. I said quote correctly so those interested could follow where the post was made, what the offending statement actually was instead of your rendition, etc.

In other words:

SOURCE PLZ.

Do you understand now?

Nieninque
11-15-2007, 04:53 PM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6924/latrinye5.jpg

Gan
11-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Brilliant!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Stanley Burrell
11-15-2007, 04:55 PM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6924/latrinye5.jpg

:wtf: :rofl:

And some other emoticons.

Corncob pipes are pretty hetero, though.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 04:57 PM
LMAO

Kranar
11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
You reported it? I did not receive any report of that post, I will look into how this forum handles reports. In any case, it's been dealt with.

Also for those who want to be a moderator, people often apply to become a moderator, are active for a month, and then disappear. Also being a mod isn't really what it's cut out to be, it kind of sucks and a lot of active posters who want to help out and contribute to the forums by becoming a moderator or administrator have often in the past become jaded or fed up and then disappear. I admit I am rather hesitant to accept any new moderators.

But of course if you want to be a moderator, there is nothing to stop you from reporting every single post you find to be in violation. If you establish a solid pattern of finding posts in violation and reporting them (via the actual report feature or by telling me directly), it would be in my best interest to have you deal with posts directly by making you a moderator.

Celephais
11-15-2007, 05:17 PM
But of course if you want to be a moderator, there is nothing to stop you from reporting every single post you find to be in violation. If you establish a solid pattern of finding posts in violation and reporting them (via the actual report feature or by telling me directly), it would be in my best interest to have you deal with posts directly by making you a moderator.
Oy... you're going to get so many reported posts now... although I am very tempted to report your post.

Worst part about it is you're going to get reports on things that people really weren't offended by; And I can see people reporting in a manner that would make Harmnone happy just to asskiss their way to moderation.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm going to report Latrines first post in this thread for vulgarity and um... homophobia, and improper use of the english word for a bundle of sticks.

Gan
11-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Oy... you're going to get so many reported posts now... although I am very tempted to report your post.

Worst part about it is you're going to get reports on things that people really weren't offended by; And I can see people reporting in a manner that would make Harmnone happy just to asskiss their way to moderation.

My thoughts exactly.

PS. your post has been reported for vulgarity.

Kranar
11-15-2007, 05:22 PM

I've been asking for people to report posts for a long time now, it's very rare that I get one.

Latrinsorm
11-15-2007, 05:23 PM
what the offending statement actually was instead of your rendition, etc.Those were direct quotes.
Do you understand now?Mhm. My previous point stands.
You reported it?Yes.
In any case, it's been dealt with.Thanks! :)

Gan
11-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Those were direct quotes.

Prove it.

Kranar
11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
If a member made a whole bunch of trivial reports, it's only a click of a button to ignore the reports made by that member. I'm not too worried about getting flooded with reports, it's actually faster to go through a bunch of e-mails/PMs of posts that could be in violation even if a bunch of them were frivilous, than it is to read every single individual post people make on these forums looking for violations.

Gan
11-15-2007, 05:28 PM
You reported it? I did not receive any report of that post, I will look into how this forum handles reports. In any case, it's been dealt with.

Also for those who want to be a moderator, people often apply to become a moderator, are active for a month, and then disappear. Also being a mod isn't really what it's cut out to be, it kind of sucks and a lot of active posters who want to help out and contribute to the forums by becoming a moderator or administrator have often in the past become jaded or fed up and then disappear. I admit I am rather hesitant to accept any new moderators.

I suppose therein falls 2 different kinds of moderators. Micro-moderators and macro-mechanical moderators.

Mirco being heavy handed power tripping little people syndrome moderators who overstep their bounds and become a fucking hindrance to the ebb and flow of the board.

Macro being those who moderate to eliminate spam bots, address user errors, fix bugs or errors, and move threads/posts where they belong in order to keep things running smoothly. This is the lassie-faire type of moderator that I appreciate and would be if I ever wanted to be one.

So if you want micro-moderators, I hope you never find any. If you want the latter, then I hope you find a couple that enjoy hanging out here.

Tsa`ah
11-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Did you report it?

Learn 2 quote plz. So people know what in the fuck you're crying (QQ) about.

Come now ... it should be easy enough to figure out who made a post that read like the ramblings of Tamral's less conservative twin. If it would have gone on another page we would have had a two page summary of his ivy education, how he's not white or black and also not a racist, and the last page containing a wall of WoW e-peen text.

*you're

Pots and kettles toots.

Sean
11-15-2007, 05:36 PM
When I was changed from a regular Mod to a Super Mod I never received reports from folders I wasn't a direct Mod of. Since I stepped down that may have changed however.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 05:43 PM
I honestly don't see why ANYONE would want to mod this board, to be honest.

Skeeter
11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
I like the board and would like it to continue in it's normal state. I think that moderators specifically the macro-type that Gan mentioned help to facilitate that.

I've seen boards break down and become deserted due to over moderation and no moderation.

Very popular boards with memberships bigger than this one.

edited to add: I offered that I was willing to help out. I will in no way lose sleep if I just continue to be a regular poster here.

Sean
11-15-2007, 05:50 PM
I enjoyed modding for the most part when I did it. However, I don't think I'd enjoy it now that it's spun out of control. If anyone gets/takes the job I hope they have a strong tolerance for the whiney PMs when you edit someones post or for the endless Mod Nazi posts and threads when something doesn't go a certain way.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-15-2007, 05:53 PM
I enjoyed modding for the most part when I did it. However, I don't think I'd enjoy it now that it's spun out of control. If anyone gets/takes the job I hope they have a strong tolerance for the whiney PMs when you edit someones post or for the endless Mod Nazi posts and threads when something doesn't go a certain way.

Exactly.

On another note, can I say a post is gay like Drew? Is that legal?

Can I say Latrines post here is gay? His posting style is gay? Can I say he is gay? Can I call Latrin a homophile?

It's not like gay is a bad word, it's context right? These are serious questions!

Skeeter
11-15-2007, 05:59 PM
post reported!

Stanley Burrell
11-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Kranar is the best mod ever. I love you (not in that gay way.)

oldanforgotten
11-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Come now ... it should be easy enough to figure out who made a post that read like the ramblings of Tamral's less conservative twin. If it would have gone on another page we would have had a two page summary of his ivy education, how he's not white or black and also not a racist, and the last page containing a wall of WoW e-peen text.

Pots and kettles toots.

Coming from someone who repeatedly harasses just about everyone in every political topic with a holier than thou attitude, making jokes about cubans and boats, and using nothing more than swears and snide comments, I'd say you're the biggest asshole on these boards now, and everyone knows it. I can't be sure given my tenure here, but I'd assume people would be hard pressed to find an anyone to be even close to you in terms of being a general douche.
________
Ferrari Ascari History (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_Ascari)

Danical
11-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Others have already disagreed and that's fine but I think Eric would do a good job as a Mod.

Sean
11-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted Vulvamancer
Others have already disagreed and that's fine but I think Eric would do a good job as a Mod.

I agree, I think Douchey McJesus would make a good mod. Despite my personal disagreements with him I do think he's got the right mindset to moderate and improve the boards.

DeV
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
Despite his periodic bouts of assinity, I tend to agree.

Kranar
11-15-2007, 06:25 PM
I've changed how reported posts are handled. All reported posts are now sent to a hidden forum accessible to all staff members. This way my PM box and e-mail box won't get cluttered with reports, and also all staff members will be able to see reported posts.

Warriorbird
11-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Latrin would be a fine mod if he's feeling evenhanded. On those days when he isn't feeling his Jesus he'd be terrible.

Skeeter
11-15-2007, 06:59 PM
At least I have PBs vote.

Gan
11-15-2007, 07:13 PM
As long as you have avatars like that, you have my vote too.

Tsa`ah
11-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Coming from someone who repeatedly harasses just about everyone in every political topic with a holier than thou attitude, making jokes about cubans and boats, and using nothing more than swears and snide comments, I'd say you're the biggest asshole on these boards now, and everyone knows it. I can't be sure given my tenure here, but I'd assume people would be hard pressed to find an anyone to be even close to you in terms of being a general douche.

Thanks much, but you fall short.

See "reactive".

Asha
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
It doesn't get more level headed than Eric. In all seriousness he should be on staff.
Fallen can be in charge of the relationships folder since he's E-bumming like 11 birds at once. And PB can be stationed in the politics folder becouse he can delete everything liberal.
Good changes ahead.

RichardCranium
11-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Latrin would be a fine mod if he's feeling evenhanded. On those days when he isn't feeling his Jesus he'd be terrible.

I was iffy before even though I knew you were in law school, but now I'm certain you're going to Hell.

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Mirco being heavy handed power tripping little people syndrome moderators who overstep their bounds and become a fucking hindrance to the ebb and flow of the board.

Yea.. think of all the ones that this describes and how we eliminated them.

It brings a certain warmth to my heart.

:)

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 11:47 PM

Um.. hello? Did you fucking just forget about me?

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 11:48 PM
It doesn't get more level headed than Eric. In all seriousness he should be on staff.
Fallen can be in charge of the relationships folder since he's E-bumming like 11 birds at once. And PB can be stationed in the politics folder becouse he can delete everything liberal.
Good changes ahead.

Why would I delete that which brings me the most entertainment?

No thanks.. I would end up banning me.. then creating new logins to circumvent the bans until I found out by checking IPs.

Danical
11-15-2007, 11:51 PM
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/c3922e57/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Parkbandit
11-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Fallen would be terrible.. his skin is one of the thinnest here. Same with Latrin, but Latrin also has the whole inability to actually communicate effectively thing... He's like Stanley Lite.

I say Gan should be one. It would be nice to have an 'Independant' (lol, he's a fucking conservative) on staff to outweigh (oh damn.. did I just slam Ilvane? REPORT!) the crazy lib moderators.

Whimsi
11-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Also being a mod isn't really what it's cut out to be, it kind of sucks and a lot of active posters who want to help out and contribute to the forums by becoming a moderator or administrator have often in the past become jaded or fed up and then disappear.

Kranar, honestly now, haven't you ever just come close to shutting down the board completely? What is the draw for someone to run something like this when you seldom post and no longer even play GS.

I'm not being snide at all, really am curious. Seems it would be more trouble than it could possibly be worth.

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2007, 01:47 AM
If you gotta ask that than you'll never really know.

Oh and man who stands on toilet high on pot.

sst
11-16-2007, 03:36 AM

-TheE-

... Pot meet kettle...

Gan
11-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Yea.. think of all the ones that this describes and how we eliminated them.

It brings a certain warmth to my heart.

:)

hahahaha. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of moderators.

Fallen would be terrible.. his skin is one of the thinnest here. Same with Latrin, but Latrin also has the whole inability to actually communicate effectively thing... He's like Stanley Lite.
Especially if he were to try and be a content moderator.

I say Gan should be one. It would be nice to have an 'Independant' (lol, he's a fucking conservative) on staff to outweigh (oh damn.. did I just slam Ilvane? REPORT!) the crazy lib moderators.
LOL as my neighbor refers to me, I'm a RINO because I dont roll with the religious part of the party.

I'd be a mechanics moderator, but fuck being a content moderator. As I stated back in the moderators poll when we were packing HN's suitcase for her, either have thick skin here or dont post.

I'd only draw the line when someone starts spewing factual personal shit about another like address/phone/etc. (as long as it wasnt previously published by the complainant).

Drew
11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
On another note, can I say a post is gay like Drew? Is that legal?

No. You may say it's "gay like Drew2" that's cool. Enough people who read this board already think I'm gay cause of him!

Asha
11-16-2007, 07:35 AM
No. You may say it's "gay like Drew2" that's cool. Enough people who read this board already think I'm gay cause of him!

On that note I retract all the PMs and IMs I've had with you.
You're a fucking waste of time cocktease.

Drew
11-16-2007, 08:05 AM
On that note I retract all the PMs and IMs I've had with you.
You're a fucking waste of time cocktease.

Sorry, I just thought you being British and all you were looking for a good time with a cigarette... little did I know.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-16-2007, 09:55 AM
No one answered my legitimate and serious questions :( That is so Latrin.

oldanforgotten
11-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Um.. hello? Did you fucking just forget about me?

You are just misguidedly annoying, and no more of an asshole than I am. But it takes a very special special person indeed to get up as high on those ranks as Tsa'ah.

It takes talent to be able to go around for so long knowing everything about everything (although his doctorate in googling shit helps there), and to be an arrogant asshole so viably regarding the things he knows nothing past some google articles about.
________
Gb500 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_GB500)

Asha
11-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Who're you again?

oldanforgotten
11-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Who're you again?

One of the new assholes in town.
________
Dodge ram history (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Ram)

RichardCranium
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM
This thread is ghey.

Gan
11-16-2007, 10:59 AM

LOL

You're not an asshole, you still have not graduated from idiot status yet.

Tsa`ah
11-16-2007, 10:59 AM

No, I think you're an old asshole with a new name.

To be specific ... you post too much like Tamral to not be Tamral. He was fucked in the head enough that he would probably switch from far fucked right to far fucked left just to try and fly under the radar of his past stupidity.

I could very well be wrong ... but I'm going to say it's a 50/50 coin toss.

Gan
11-16-2007, 11:07 AM
All this 'reappearance' of those who have left and then come back... some come back normally; however, seems we're getting a rash of those who try and slink back under the radar. :wtf:

Do we need to create a PC-Anonomyous so those who are having trouble can get help with their addiction issues?

Daniel
11-16-2007, 11:11 AM
That would be a clusterfuck just waiting to happen.

oldanforgotten
11-16-2007, 11:17 AM
No, I think you're an old asshole with a new name.

To be specific ... you post too much like Tamral to not be Tamral. He was fucked in the head enough that he would probably switch from far fucked right to far fucked left just to try and fly under the radar of his past stupidity.

I could very well be wrong ... but I'm going to say it's a 50/50 coin toss.

Well, whatever you want to think is fine by me. You?re a far bigger asshole than anyone else I?ve seen, including Backlash, who did nothing more than write stupid shit, not go around flaming people with google links.

But at least get it right. I?m not far left. I?m not far anything. Just because I like Obama more than Hillary does not make me far left. But since you couldn?t google that, I bet it was a bit beyond your limited brain. Go back to just using 4 letter words at everyone, claiming how smart you are, and making boat jokes and getting butt hurt when your picture gets posted.

if the only thing you're capable of doing is being a dick and picking internet message board fights, well then, problem solved.
________
F151 (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_F151)

Daniel
11-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Funny...I don't remember Tsa'ah's picture being posted anytime recently...granted I don't follow shit unless I'm really bored..Does anyone else?

In fact..I remember that was one thing Tamral did to try and piss him off...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-16-2007, 11:48 AM
LOL, that would be hilarious, if he is Tamral.

... plz to not kilz my kitty

Gan
11-16-2007, 01:12 PM
IP Check.

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Funny...I don't remember Tsa'ah's picture being posted anytime recently...granted I don't follow shit unless I'm really bored..Does anyone else?

In fact..I remember that was one thing Tamral did to try and piss him off...

Oh there was a picture of him posted. And promptly photoshopped. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Daniel
11-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh. I know of that incident. A long ass time ago. I'm curious as to if there was anything more recent that I may have missed.

ElanthianSiren
11-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I believe Fallen and Latrin would make fine mods, both.

x2 on what Kranar said of modding being a handful at times. I could see Skeeter doing it just from the amount of time he was able to spend in chat also.

edit: sorry about the bump, just saw the thread.

Nieninque
11-21-2007, 02:29 AM
Oh there was a picture of him posted. And promptly photoshopped. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think Daniel was referring to the fact that someone claiming to be "the new guy" yet referring to PC history from a long while back, rarely turns out to be the new guy they are claiming to be.

It is otherwise known as "pulling a Lycain".

Gan
11-21-2007, 09:01 AM
I think Daniel was referring to the fact that someone claiming to be "the new guy" yet referring to PC history from a long while back, rarely turns out to be the new guy they are claiming to be.

It is otherwise known as "pulling a Lycain".

Or "pulling a Backlash".

Sean of the Thread
11-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Or pulling a Tamral. (oldandforgotten)