PDA

View Full Version : Adventures on the Sea Cruise... for Gemstoners

Jules
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
:welcome: ATTENTION GEMSTONERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

You Are Invited to the First Annual
“Adventures on the Sea” Cruise

5- Day Western Caribbean on the Inspiration
05/10/2008- 05/15/2008

Itinerary: Tampa, FL; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; Tampa, FL

Prices Include Room and Board, Taxes, plus Pre-Paid Gratuities. Insurance is Optional but Highly Recommended: 17 and Older: $59.00 & 16 and Younger: $39.00. Passport or Birth Certificate is required. Passports are recommended.

Prices:

Category 4 A: Inside Double Stateroom: $471.36 pp (2 People)
Category 4 A: Inside Triple Stateroom: $431.36 pp (3 People)
Category 4 B: Inside Double Stateroom: $511.36 pp (2 People)
Category 4 C: Inside Double Stateroom: $521.36 pp (2 People)
Category 4 C: Inside Quad Stateroom: $436.49 pp (4 People)
Category 6 A: Ocean view Double Stateroom: $541.36 pp (2 People)
Category 6 B: Ocean view Double Stateroom: $581.36 pp (2 People)
Category 6 B: Ocean view Triple Stateroom: $511.36 pp (3 People)

Deposits
$25.00 per person due December 5th
$200.00 per person due January 11th
Final Payment due March 4th

Reserve Your Stateroom Today at http://www.bainestravel.com

Click on Book Travel, Click on GROUPS on the top Tool Bar, Click on Adventures of the Sea, May 10th, 2008 and Book Now. If you are a past Carnival Guest, please write your Guest Number in the Notes. If you have any questions check out the website or please email or call.

MORE THE MERRIER, pass this information a long to friends! THIS IS NOT PART OF GEMSTONES EVENTS, JUST A GAMER WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN AND CRUISE.

Also comment at www.myspace.com/julenneshiningmoon to let others know your going.

Can’t Wait to See You!

You Will Also receive a $75.00 onboard Credit for Booking With Us as a Special Thank You!

Drew
11-13-2007, 04:42 PM
I wonder how many e-bows they'll be raffling off on this run of the wavedancer?

Skeeter
11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
all those pasty white people out in the sun...

Goretawn
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Will they have internet connections so they can play GS? :)

thefarmer
11-13-2007, 04:59 PM
I wonder who's gonna get married?

Jules
11-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Its just to get together and have fun!

Jayvn
11-13-2007, 05:43 PM
and have to deal with 6 or 7 RL tsin zombies? Not to mention wtf am I going to do with an elemental, I dont have any sapphires to feed them.

Fallen
11-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Just get a rock tumbler.

Sean of the Thread
11-14-2007, 07:06 AM
Oh ffs they're launching and returning in Tampa.

GS'rs running all over the fucking place.. just great.

Gan
11-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Will they have internet connections so they can play GS? :)

Cruise ships have an internet center where you can connect, but the rates are by the minute. My last cruise on Royal Carribbean was like .30 or .40 cents/minute.

I doubt very seriously folks will be online for very long on the ship unless the cruise organizers have struck a deal with the cruise company beforehand.

Some Rogue
11-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Oh ffs they're launching and returning in Tampa.

GS'rs running all over the fucking place.. just great.

Maybe one will be a wheelchair for you.

Sean of the Thread
11-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Is she hot?

Goretawn
11-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Cruise ships have an internet center where you can connect, but the rates are by the minute. My last cruise on Royal Carribbean was like .30 or .40 cents/minute.

I doubt very seriously folks will be online for very long on the ship unless the cruise organizers have struck a deal with the cruise company beforehand.
WOOOOOOOOOSHSHSHSHSH

The sound of a joke going over Gan's head.

Asha
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
I don't blame for taking the 'joke' seriously.
This is GSers on a drink + sex + swill cruise. I imagine their get-togethers to be the same as the hotel foyer filled with lizards in fear And Loathing.
But there's always someone plugged in to GS in a corner somewhere. Even if it is on a cruise.

Skeeter
11-14-2007, 10:04 AM

This is clearly a deal breaker.

Sean of the Thread
11-14-2007, 11:16 AM
If there are any sluts going I might be interested.

Asha
11-14-2007, 11:18 AM
X2

Stanley Burrell
11-14-2007, 01:00 PM
I don't blame for taking the 'joke' seriously.
This is GSers on a drink + sex + swill cruise. I imagine their get-togethers to be the same as the hotel foyer filled with lizards in fear And Loathing.
But there's always someone plugged in to GS in a corner somewhere. Even if it is on a cruise.

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes.

Jules
11-15-2007, 09:41 AM
For those who want to go, but have to wait. Staterooms are available until end of Feburary, unless they have sold out. It is best not to wait, unless you have too.

And someone asked if girls are well... on the cruise... Well think about it... girls in bikini's and some with lots of ale inside them. And for the Ladies... men in bathingsuits, and lots of ale inside them. Think about it. LOL

And no, I did not make a deal for internet specials. But remember, if you sign up through this website, You will receive a $75.00 onboard stateroom credit. ;)

Reserve Your Stateroom Today at www.bainestravel.com (http://www.bainestravel.com)
Click on Book Travel, Click on GROUPS on the top Tool Bar, Click on Adventures of the Sea, May 10th, 2008 and Book Now.

If you are a past Carnival Guest, please write your Guest Number in the Notes. If you have any questions check out the website or please email me. MORE THE MERRIER, pass this information a long to friends! THIS IS NOT PART OF GEMSTONES EVENTS, JUST A GAMER WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN AND CRUISE!

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 10:58 AM
mmmmm sluts

Gan
11-15-2007, 11:05 AM
WOOOOOOOOOSHSHSHSHSH

The sound of a joke going over Gan's head.

No the joke is you not thinking that when a bunch of GSers get together they all wont sit in the same room on multiple terminals and log into gemstone to play.

It happens every year they go to Vegas. Why wouldnt it be different on a cruise ship?

The last thing I would consider doing if I were in Vegas or on a cruise with a bunch of other people I hang out with online is to sit in the same room with them and interact with them ONLINE.

:lol:

Gan
11-15-2007, 11:06 AM
To be honest this whole thread sounds like a solicitation.

You wouldnt happen to be a travel agent or associated with a travel agent Jules?

Celephais
11-15-2007, 11:15 AM
To be honest this whole thread sounds like a solicitation.

You wouldnt happen to be a travel agent or associated with a travel agent Jules?
That's the impression I got. Seems like a stupid idea in general though... I would get it if maybe the people who went to the Vegas Con decided that a cruise would be fun and then started planning one but...

If I was a travel agent I would go to random nerdish forums and read enough posts to get an idea what their common vein was and post a get together cruise. Of course I would be a little more forward with how obviously availible sex will be. (oh and I would post as a chick with a hot avatar and pretend like I was going).

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 11:25 AM
lolz I was thinking the same thing.

Her myspace seemed GS nerdy enough to convince me however.

Gan
11-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Well, its not unheard of to have people who play GS to also be in the travel business.

;)

Jules
11-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I am a ReferringTravel Agent. And Yes I play Gemstones, a lot. If you check out the booking website, You would see, www.bainestravel.com which is my business website. My myspace is for the character, not for ther person behind the character.

I've never been able to make it to a convention or anything else Simu has done. So I figured I'd make a Cruise. And I havent started reading the forums until Jules was mention, under amusing rp. And I dont randomly pick forums to invite others to join me. :)

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 01:05 PM
U2U me your picture.

Some Rogue
11-15-2007, 01:15 PM
U2U me your picture.

And let him know if you pissed yourself lately.

TheEschaton
11-15-2007, 02:27 PM
And/or occupy a wheelchair.

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I'VE GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED!

Gan
11-15-2007, 03:33 PM
This probably would have been better received if folks here did not get the impression that you were to profit from signing people up for the cruise.

Profit in the follow manner:
1. Monetarily gain from comission of each package purchased.
2. Fulfill some kind of quota that elevates you in a comission triangle scheme structure.
3. Receive any kickback other than a simple discount on your own package providing that you as the organizer intend on going as well.

Best bet would have been to have someone else not affiliated with your business an any way except being a fellow gemstoner and friend do your advertising. ;)

Just saying.

And ROFL at Sean2.

Methais
11-15-2007, 05:53 PM
And someone asked if girls are well... on the cruise... Well think about it... girls in bikini's and some with lots of ale inside them. And for the Ladies... men in bathingsuits, and lots of ale inside them. Think about it. LOL

You do realize that an army of Gemstoners in nothing but bathing suits without Richard Simmons present could be catastrophic, right?

Shifted
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
You do realize that an army of Gemstoners in nothing but bathing suits without Richard Simmons present could be catastrophic, right?

And the glare from the paleness could be lethal.

Misun
11-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Seems like a stupid idea in general though... I would get it if maybe the people who went to the Vegas Con decided that a cruise would be fun and then started planning one but...

Agreed...VegasCon ftw.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/337543@N21/pool/

No laptops appeared this year....just jello shots and a some friendly games of asshole. OH...and strip clubs.