PDA

View Full Version : A duffel bag with a bunch of crap in it.

ELO
11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
a turquoise-set imflass baton
You peer intently at the imflass baton as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the imflass baton is of average quality and worth approximately 25200 silvers.
You gesture at a turquoise-set imflass baton.
You sense that the baton is a magic item that holds the spell "Strength" with a fair amount of charges.

a gem-encrusted Imaera sculpture
You peer intently at the Imaera sculpture as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. As best you can tell, the Imaera sculpture is of average quality.
You ask Diamante to appraise a gem-encrusted Imaera sculpture.
The jeweler Diamante takes the Imaera sculpture and inspects it carefully before saying, "I'll give you 28013 for it if you want to sell."
You gesture at a gem-encrusted Imaera sculpture.
You sense that the sculpture is a magic item that holds the spell "Haste" with a fair amount of charges.

a smoky topaz inset platinum talisman
You peer intently at the inset platinum talisman as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the inset platinum talisman is of average quality and worth approximately 24000 silvers.
You gesture at a smoky topaz inset platinum talisman.
You sense that the talisman is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

an onyx-inlaid copper alloy talisman
You peer intently at the copper alloy talisman as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the copper alloy talisman is of average quality and worth approximately 26000 silvers.
You gesture at an onyx-inlaid copper alloy talisman.
You sense that the talisman is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

a copper-inlaid poised cobra sculpture
You peer intently at the poised cobra sculpture as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the poised cobra sculpture is of average quality and worth approximately 21000 silvers.
You gesture at a copper-inlaid poised cobra sculpture.
You sense that the sculpture is a magic item that holds the spell "Strength" with a fair amount of charges.

a fine copper alloy headband
You peer intently at the copper alloy headband as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the copper alloy headband is of average quality and worth approximately 24000 silvers.
You gesture at a fine copper alloy headband.
You sense that the headband is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

a tooled silver rod
You peer intently at the silver rod as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the silver rod is of average quality and worth approximately 23000 silvers.
You gesture at a tooled silver rod.
You sense that the rod is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

a gold-flecked centaur figurine
You peer intently at the centaur figurine as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the centaur figurine is of average quality and worth approximately 23000 silvers.
You gesture at a gold-flecked centaur figurine.
You sense that the figurine is a magic item that holds the spell "Strength" with a fair amount of charges.

a beveled amber medallion
You peer intently at the amber medallion as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the amber medallion is of average quality and worth approximately 25000 silvers.
You gesture at a beveled amber medallion.
You sense that the medallion is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

an etched imflass torc
You peer intently at the imflass torc as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the imflass torc is of average quality and worth approximately 21200 silvers.
You gesture at an etched imflass torc.
You sense that the torc is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

a jade-inlaid gold alloy crown
You peer intently at the gold alloy crown as you turn it in your fingers, meticulously inspecting for flaws. You estimate that the gold alloy crown is of average quality and worth approximately 27700 silvers.
You gesture at a jade-inlaid gold alloy crown.
You sense that the crown is a magic item that holds a spell that seems familiar. You are unable to identify the specific spell.

I don't know what's in some of them. I can say that only the Imaera sculpture has ever been used, and that was only once.

CB: 175k
BO: Eh, 400k

PM, bid here, or IM me at BlueLiner03.

Sthrockmorton
11-12-2007, 09:12 PM
i'm guessing none are rechargeable?

Fallen
11-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm guessing if he knew that, he would also know what spells they contain.

Sthrockmorton
11-12-2007, 09:48 PM
There you go with all that logic business again ;)

Sthrockmorton
11-12-2007, 09:49 PM
well, what the heck, i'll put 100k on em

Beldonn
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM

Sthrockmorton
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM

ELO
11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
If no one else bids by tomorrow night, it's yours, Kontii.

Sthrockmorton
11-12-2007, 10:57 PM
sounds good

ELO
11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Bump with new bid.

175k to the Lady Orp.