View Full Version : LvL 20 Empath - 9 days unlimited Fixskills - (8) Fixstats

DevonG
11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Profession: Empath
Race: Bhurghal Gnome
LvL: 20
Name: Pretty Badass :-D

CHARACTER SOLD!

Notes: Has 9 days, 3 hours, 58 minutes remaining in your current 30 day migration period. Meaning you can fix his skills as much as you want within 9 days. He does have 8 or 9 Stat relocations left. So basically you can fix him up however you'd like to within 9 days and still have a fix skills left to use.

Send offers Via PM, lookin to sell within 5 days leaving you 4 to fix'em to however you want. Made this empath a gnome because I wanted him to be a war puff and with a new in game event i'll be doing with my main, this guy is just a third wheel.

##EDIT##
Meant to let you know he is already attuned to Mularos.
Has NO SOCIETY as of current.

Can come with optional Gear:
Altered, Mularos Attuned Prayerbeads (From EG, have not been covered yet by a Mularos priest)
Altered satchel that goes with the prayerbeads (LA, Shoulderworn)
4x Ohe, Shield, Reinforced Leathers
Matching greatcloak/gloves
Gempouch (From EG)

PM me if you want more details on anything, sorry for forgetting other vital information. :P

##EDIT##
Taking off the market when he has 2 days left to retrain. Gonna keep'em if he doesn't sell before then.

Thanks for takin a look,

~ Devon J. Greene

AestheticDeath
11-10-2007, 05:18 PM
And how exactly do you get more than 5 stat reallocations? Log the game showing how many you have left please?

DevonG
11-10-2007, 06:11 PM
You get a room key from the innkeeper and wander off to your room...

GEMSTONE IV CHARACTER MANAGER SYSTEM

Character: XXXXX

1. View your stats
2. View your skills and spells
3. Adjust Skill Goals
4. Done
10. Reassign stats (5 use[s] left)
86. Start again! (recreate your character)

Enter selection and press enter:

Damn, looks like he only had 5 left. Gonna point the blame on my lil brother then. :P

But - this only lasts for 9 days. So you have 5 attempts to figure out how you want your stats within 9 days then its permanent from there on out.

FinisWolf
11-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Every new character has 5 stat reallo's for the first 30 days, along with the 30 day auto fixskill.

Finis

DevonG
11-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Wasn't this 10 at one point?

FinisWolf
11-11-2007, 04:40 AM
Never in my recollection.

Not even with the conversion from GS3 to GS4.

Finis

Zarli
11-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure that with the switch from GS3 to GS4, there were more than 5, I want to say it was 8. But 5 is what all new characters come with now, yes

DevonG
11-11-2007, 03:33 PM
>>Actually, I'm pretty sure that with the switch from GS3 to GS4, there were more than 5

I'm positive it was 10. I remember seeing 9 because I do alot of stat switching to go from (Super Power Hunter to the regular training regime).

Sean of the Thread
11-11-2007, 03:36 PM
$10