PDA

View Full Version : Two accounts: characters, silvers, inventory

Lord Nelek
11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
I have two accounts that I am looking to sell as a package. They will come with everything currently on the accounts.

I unfortunately have to take some time off work for surgery. That should leave me with extra time to enjoy gemstone, but the extra money from this package will be needed, so please bid high!

I don't currently have a full list of everything on both accounts, but here are some highlights.

Level 55 Human Empath
Level 26 Halfling Wizard (14k from 27)
Level 19 Half-Elf Bard (22k from 20)

They each wear a feather trimmed leather neckpouch. They're neck worn and hold a medium amount and cannot be stolen from. They also all wear back worn packs that weigh 4 and hold a very large amount, I think 100 pounds.

The wizard has 7x full leather and a 7x shield with a chaos glyph. He also wears a 4 pound greatcloak that holds 120.

The empath and bard are on one account and the wizard is on a separate account.

If you want specific information, please email bjsnode@columbus.rr.com or PM

Lord Nelek
11-09-2007, 06:27 AM
The wizard and empath have fixskills available, the bard does not.

Lord Nelek
11-09-2007, 09:24 AM
The wizard also has a bank account currently sitting at 4.5 million silvers.

Brendan
11-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Go bucks!

Lord Nelek
11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Sorry about the lack of an update. Since this post I've gone through surgery, dropped my laptop and cancelled my internet service..

Since all of the above happened I won't be able to update the post without going to the library.

The Empath and the Bard are both on the same account, I'd like $350 for the account. They will come with good containers, armor, weapons and shields.

Please send a PM if you're interested.