PDA

View Full Version : Fash'lo'nae Message box

Spendel
11-08-2007, 04:35 PM
a mithril bound black iron box stamped with a slit-pupiled eye

Fash'lo'nae Message box.

get iron box
You remove a mithril bound black iron box stamped with a slit-pupiled eye from in your spidersilk satchel.

get pearl
You remove a large grey pearl from in your spidersilk satchel.

put pearl in box
You put a large grey pearl in your iron box.

close box
You close a mithril bound black iron box stamped with a slit-pupiled eye.

turn box
You turn the iron box over in your hands, and notice a switch recessed into the bottom for the box. With a *Click!* you toggle it right!

rub box
The iron box warms suddenly in your hands and pulses with magic as if it were waiting for something.

whisper my box <character name>
You clear your mind and focus on the image of <character name> as you whisper the name to your box

turn box
You turn the iron box over in your hands, and notice a switch recessed into the bottom for the box. With a *Click!* you toggle it left!

rub box
The iron box warms suddenly in your hands and pulses with magic as if it were waiting for something.

whisper my box <Message>
You clear your mind and focus on the message as you whisper, "<Message>" to your box.

open box
You open a mithril bound black iron box stamped with a slit-pupiled eye.

get pearl
You remove a large grey pearl from in your iron box.

put box in my satch
You put a mithril bound black iron box stamped with a slit-pupiled eye in your spidersilk satchel.

close satch
You close an ornate black spidersilk satchel.

rub pearl
You rub the grey pearl and it suddenly glows a brilliant emerald green!

The image of <Character who created the message> suddenly forms before you in a pale ghostly green light and whispers, "<Message>" to you.

The image of <Character who created the message> fades away, and the grey pearl in your hand crumbles to dust.

20m takes it. Coins or Cash

AIM: LRDSPENDEL
e-mail: spendel@gmail.com