PDA

View Full Version : Oooo....more alchemy reagents!! (181 items + gems)

NocturnalRob
11-08-2007, 07:04 AM
I'll update about once a day until it's sold, but will also be adding more items to the lot every day until it's sold.

Right now it's at 181 items:

The 2 items in a heavy backpack that match "some glimmering essence dust" is now at the top of the container.
The 6 items in a heavy backpack that match "a glimmering essence shard" are now at the top of the container.
The 18 items in a heavy backpack that match "a small troll tooth" are now at the top of the container.
The 11 items in a heavy backpack that match "an elemental core" are now at the top of the container.
The 4 items in a heavy backpack that match "some essence of earth" are now at the top of the container.
The 6 items in a heavy backpack that match "some essence of fire" are now at the top of the container.
The 19 items in a heavy backpack that match "some essence of water" are now at the top of the container.
The 7 items in a heavy backpack that match "some essence of air" are now at the top of the container.
The 17 items in a heavy backpack that match "a t'ayanad crystal" are now at the top of the container.
The 34 items in a heavy backpack that match "a s'ayanad crystal" are now at the top of the container.
The 3 items in a heavy backpack that match "a n'ayanad crystal" is now at the top of the container.
The 47 items in a heavy backpack that match "an ayanad crystal" are now at the top of the container.
The 4 items in a heavy backpack that match "a crystal core" is now at the top of the container.
The 3 items in a heavy backpack that match "a corked crystalline globe" are now at the top of the container.

I'm also adding a few gems: 2 citrine quartzes, 3 black tourmalines, 2 bright chrysoberyl gems, 1 green tourmaline, 9 violet sapphires, 10 white opals, 4 smoky topazes, 4 pink rhodochrosite stones, 1 clear tourmaline.

I'll add to these for the duration of the auction as I find them.

CB: 150k to Virilneus Going TWICE

Either post bids here or send them to me. Thanks!

NocturnalRob
11-08-2007, 05:09 PM
For the people that are looking at this, is this pretty standard pricing for alchemy items these days? has that fad run its course?

Necromancer
11-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Actually, that's better than the price you'd get at the alchemist

Jayvn
11-08-2007, 07:02 PM
the only SERIOUS alchemy items short of a few end skill gems that will be in short supply are essence of fire, citrine quartz, nymph hairs, and white pearls.. the rest pretty much drops plenty.. just hunting clear topaz and black jasper alone i probably pulled 150 ayanad.

The Ponzzz
11-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Man, nymph hair drops in the tuft fulls in Platinum... That is most likely due to no one ever hunting them...