PDA

View Full Version : Beguiler's Arkati Sorcerer Satchel - Luukos

Sthrockmorton
11-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Here's the luukosian themed satchel with all the altered components from Ebon's Gate. I hate to win a raffle and auction the item off, but I'm afraid I don't have any sorcerer's or even anyone that worships luukos. Nor do I plan on it anytime soon.

MB: 5 mill
CB: 5 million to Vivina, TWICE (Will be sold tomorrow if no more bids are made)
BO: 10 mill
Trades are considered, looking for 6x armors, 7-9x OHE's, perfectly forged OHE's, perfectly forged maces, mage rechargeable call familiar items, wearable mage rechargeable 406 and 414 items, etc...

AIM - SteveThrock24
Email- Sthrockm@indiana.edu

-a leather components satchel clasped by a twisting vultite serpent

In the components satchel you see a a polished wooden chest, a small brown leather box, a stained wooden box, a rectangular steel box, a supple brown leather roll, a silk drawstring pouch and a slender brown boiled leather tube.

---------------------------------------------------

You remove a slender brown boiled leather tube with a serpentine closure from in your components satchel.
s>look tube
This long, slender tube is lined with soft green silk. Inside is seated a hard leather circle drilled with five holes, each ringed with a coiled serpent. Soft-bristled brushes would fit securely in these openings, the silk lining of the tube protecting the tips well.

s>look pouch
Layers of pristine silk have been formed into this soft pouch. The braided silk drawstrings close the pouch tightly

You remove a supple brown leather roll with sinew ties from in your components satchel.
s>look my roll
Several small loops have been stitched to the inside of this leather roll, ideal for holding and sorting scrolls. A faint serpent has been burned into the inner surface of the leather.

You remove a rectangular steel box set with green serpentine shards from in your components satchel.
s>look my box
In contrast with the box's hard construction, the interior is heavily cushioned in each of its five concave rows. Sticks of chalk may rest inside with no worry of cracking or crushing.

You remove a stained wooden box latched with a coiling serpent from in your components satchel.
s>look my other box
Formed of hardened leather, this small box has three loops inside, designed to hold ink bottles securely. The box is padded, adding protection for fragile containers.

You remove a small brown leather box tooled with a striking serpent from in your components satchel.

s>look my box
Formed of hardened leather, this small box has three loops inside, designed to hold ink bottles securely. The box is padded, adding protection for fragile containers.

You remove a polished wooden chest inlaid with a jade serpent from in your components satchel.
s>look my che
Lined with soft white felt, the chest's interior is comprised of several small, square sections. The inside of the lid has been chaotically carved with partial images of runes.

There you go! Best of Luck!

AIM - SteveThrock24
Email- Sthrockm@indiana.edu

Vivina
11-07-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll bid 5 mill on this - Vivina

Sthrockmorton
11-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Bid noted

Will be Twice tomorrow, Sold on Friday if there are no other bids

Sthrockmorton
11-08-2007, 05:38 PM
CB: 5 million to Vivina, TWICE (Will be sold tomorrow if no more bids are made)

Sthrockmorton
11-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Sold to Vivina