PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Items Needing Appraised

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Okay, not PLANNING on selling (except the satchel), since I got these done with every intention of using them (except the satchel). But I am curious to know they're worth. And in case you didnt catch that, I'll probably be selling the satchel.

-----------------------------------------
-8x, ohe waraxe
-3 lbs
-Ironwright Blessable Flares (Disruption and Fire)
-99/225

A veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe
>look wara
Intricately etched on the flat blade of the waraxe you see a massive scorpion. Its claws are outspread towards the top and bottom of the blade near the tips. Deadly venom is depicted coming from the razor like stinger and seems to be dripping onto the axes sharp edges. The details of the etching are such that you can see the gleam coming off of the deadly scorpions eyes. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the waraxe.
You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
-----------------------------------------
-5 gold ring holder, wrist worn
-rub it to set the ring to a location
-touch it to teleport you there (like removing the gold ring and wearing it)
-can be done with hands full
-sets to new location when touched
-all 5 rings can be set to different locations

a rolaren-bound black leather wristlet

Heavy braided stitching binds the wristlet, forming perfect settings for holding rings and keeping them secure. The underside of the the wristlet is lined with soft white wolf fur. Centered in the wristlet, a tiny diamond dragon sits, wings majestically spread over its head, forming a clasp where they overlap.
The wristlet bears a small circular slot fitted with a gold ring, which is encircled by a slender dial bearing five peculiar runes.

Entering and Exiting the Room, nicer than traditional gold ring messaging:

Suddenly, Kontii appears in the room, his hand resting on his black leather wristlet.

Kontii places his hand on his black leather wristlet.
Suddenly, he vanishes!

CHANGING slots:
>turn wristlet
You slide the dial on your black leather wristlet and it clicks into place at the next rune. The gold ring in the slot vanishes only to be replaced by a faded gold ring.
>turn wristlet
You slide the dial on your black leather wristlet and it clicks into place at the next rune. The faded gold ring in the slot vanishes only to be replaced by a shiny gold ring.

and you can continue to cycle through the other slots as well...
-------------------------------------
Beguiler's Raffle Win

The luukosian themed arkati satchel. Has 8 nicely altered containers with a base and show for things like blood,crystals,chalk,scrolls, runestones, etc...

-a leather components satchel clasped by a twisting vultite serpent

In the components satchel you see a a polished wooden chest, a small brown leather box, a stained wooden box, a rectangular steel box, a supple brown leather roll, a silk drawstring pouch and a slender brown boiled leather tube.

You remove a slender brown boiled leather tube with a serpentine closure from in your components satchel.
s>look tube
This long, slender tube is lined with soft green silk. Inside is seated a hard leather circle drilled with five holes, each ringed with a coiled serpent. Soft-bristled brushes would fit securely in these openings, the silk lining of the tube protecting the tips well.

s>look pouch
Layers of pristine silk have been formed into this soft pouch. The braided silk drawstrings close the pouch tightly

You remove a supple brown leather roll with sinew ties from in your components satchel.
s>look my roll
Several small loops have been stitched to the inside of this leather roll, ideal for holding and sorting scrolls. A faint serpent has been burned into the inner surface of the leather.

You remove a rectangular steel box set with green serpentine shards from in your components satchel.
s>look my box
In contrast with the box's hard construction, the interior is heavily cushioned in each of its five concave rows. Sticks of chalk may rest inside with no worry of cracking or crushing.

You remove a stained wooden box latched with a coiling serpent from in your components satchel.
s>look my other box
Formed of hardened leather, this small box has three loops inside, designed to hold ink bottles securely. The box is padded, adding protection for fragile containers.

You remove a small brown leather box tooled with a striking serpent from in your components satchel.

s>look my box
Formed of hardened leather, this small box has three loops inside, designed to hold ink bottles securely. The box is padded, adding protection for fragile containers.

You remove a polished wooden chest inlaid with a jade serpent from in your components satchel.
s>look my che
Lined with soft white felt, the chest's interior is comprised of several small, square sections. The inside of the lid has been chaotically carved with partial images of runes.
----------------------------------

Please let me know whatcha think about the 2 big items and one set...

The satchel will actually be sold as well, so feel free to make offers on it, I may post it soon with an MB of 5 mill (since it is after all, just a collection of 8 nicely altered items themed for components)

Fallen
11-06-2007, 06:48 PM
It is really tough to determine the price of that 5 setting gold ring holder as it is a relatively new concept. Yes, it has multi-room settings, but the rings can also still be naved. I know one sold for 10 mill, however I thought that was far too low. I would say 20-25 mill Min bid.

That OHE I would have major trouble guessing on as well as it is so damned new, and awesome. New stuff always goes for far more than what the worth eventually settles at. Maybe 25 min bid?

I wouldn't set a closing date and let the bids roll in until you're happy with what is offered. Just make sure to pick a figure you wouldn't be crying over if that was the best offer you received.

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Appreciate the advice and input Fallen

The only one that will be going up for sale soon with an MB is the satchel

I hear Tsin is asking 55 million for his maul (or mattock?) and I know another fellow with a similar 8x falchion that wants 45 million or so. If anyone offered about that much, I'd probably be willing to part with it.

As far as the gold ring holder. I'd be happy with 20-25 million for it. Although I'm planning on holding onto it, as its an item that has TONS of value to me. (Since I have an eye-color changing ring and also the misty hauberk ring, I dont have any empty slots for a gold ring)

Fallen
11-06-2007, 07:14 PM
I think 45 would definitely be topping out the value of such a weapon, but yeah, with enough time and patience you might be able to land that type of figure for the weapon. The problem is if they intend to release the service again soon. If they do, the weapon's value drops, and quickly.

Maybe a 35 min bid on the waraxe, then.

Oh and congrats on the acquisitions of those items/services. That ring holder is especially awesome. I would keep it as well.

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Aye, thankye

Stunseed
11-06-2007, 07:34 PM
So you bought the mist hauberk. Gotcha.

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Yessir, know anyone interested 6x brig, hcp, lightened to 17 lbs, spike flares, and altered?

Stunseed
11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't deal with folks who wear such weak armor, sry. :(

As in AsG. Nothing else to diss.

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Haha, no offense taken

Donquix
11-06-2007, 10:06 PM
wow, 20-25m for the ringholder? i was thinking more like...1?

but then i don't use rings much.

Stunseed
11-06-2007, 10:08 PM
It's essentially a 5 setting teleporter. People pay more for that.

AestheticDeath
11-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Cept you can get a 5 setting non-navvable for 100m, I thought the whole point was in not losing the thing.

It seems more like an organizational tool, and as such I don't see why its valued so high. Though thats better than the 50m Tsin was asking for the belt.

How many of these things are there?

AestheticDeath
11-06-2007, 10:13 PM
When one gets navved do they all get navved? Or just the one with the current setting?

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Edited to add the entering/leaving the room messaging.

Suddenly, Kontii appears in the room, his hand resting on his black leather wristlet.

Kontii places his hand on his black leather wristlet.
Suddenly, he vanishes!

Sthrockmorton
11-06-2007, 11:24 PM
When one gets navved do they all get navved? Or just the one with the current setting?

Just tested, ONLY the ring that is being used gets navved.

And note the post above, added the entering/exiting actions