PDA

View Full Version : quick sanctify question

groverevorg
11-02-2007, 09:24 PM
At Rank 1, if the weapon has no other special abilities (flares, weighting, etc.) it will gain permanent Guiding Light flares. At Rank 3, the Paladin can begin to infuse offensive spells into the weapon that can then flare during combat

Does this mean you can infuse spells into say a flaring lance, or a claidhmore? or does the no other special abilities for the guiding light apply to infused flares as well??

Stanley Burrell
11-03-2007, 09:16 AM
You can infuse any weapon you've bonded to so long as you meet the standard training prerequisites.

Outdrsyguy1
11-15-2007, 10:39 AM
If i had a standard 0x weapon that's ebladeable and i cast sanctify o it, could it be ebladed in the future or is 0x until i unbond with it?

Stanley Burrell
11-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Not too sure about that one.

Be interesting if you can get an element attuned e-blader to flare your pallie-bonded weapon of choice and then hit the battlefield with it.

For some reason, I feel like the answer is no. I don't know who would be willing to actually bond to a non-enchanted weapon for the sheer purpose of determining whether or not it can still be e-bladed. That'd be pretty cool though, I reckon.

thefarmer
11-15-2007, 10:00 PM
You won't be able to eblade a sanctified weapon