PDA

View Full Version : 4x HCW Mattock

holocene
10-31-2007, 07:26 PM
and it's eonake (on top of that, it's also player-forged +2 to AVD +4% damage)

an exquisite maoral-hafted eonake mattock

Careful examination indicates the eonake mattock has a base strength of 81 and a base durability of 201. You also determine the current integrity of the eonake mattock to be at 100.0%.

Checking out the mattock, it looks like it's heavily weighted to inflict more critical blows.

From Ironwright at the festival. I don't think I'll be selling it soon -- for some reason I'm proud of it -- but any thoughts on value? And I haven't tested it yet, but I imagine it remains sancted in the hands of a Paladin or Cleric...

Drew
11-01-2007, 12:00 AM
How was it crit weighted? Ironwright added crit weighting?

Value: about 20-25 million. 30 million tops to a motivated cleric or paladin.

Donquix
11-01-2007, 12:14 AM
he spun 8 slots today for forgers who brought their own weapons.

4 got weighting (heavy crit OR damage) and 4 got enchants as high as 8x, would step it up enchant

Cademus
11-01-2007, 12:33 AM
If you had a perfect mattock topped with heavy weighting you could have easily have gotten 40 mil +.. did you not have any perfectly forged mattocks made by you laying around?

holocene
11-01-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm barely forging these days, so no, I wasn't gonna spend days in the forge to try for it...plus eonake used to be a very rare and expensive material to forge with (and to extent it still is), I don't know if anyone's achieved a perfect eonake anything yet.