PDA

View Full Version : 4x knockout flaring maul

DevonG
10-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Wulpen Made, Hate to get rid of it, but he wouldn't do a single pole arm I asked.

Description: A Massive Steel-handled Maul

Attributes:
- Knockout Flares
- Enchantment bonus of +20
- Weighs 8lbs
- 70/180 Breakage
- 2Handed Weapon

Notes:
Weapon is an off the shelf maul found at EG. Wulpen spun for 6 people and I was blessed to be one of them, however when he said crush I thought I could get my naginata done.

No clue what its worth, I do know that I'm accepting trade offers as well as coin offers. Will post screen shots when I get a chance to.

TheEschaton
10-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Ha, just so the flares can be taken off tomorrow as per Varulv's post?

Stupid ass scammer.

Lomoriond
10-30-2007, 07:25 PM

Stupid ass scammer.

The end result of these conflicting rulesets is that some weapons may have gone out with flares that should not have, while other weapon types were incorrectly excluded from the service options. In addition, some weapons mistakenly retained their blessability. This was not an intended design feature.

I'll be contacting those people who have received knockout flares during this festival to fix this. Rest assured, no one will be penalized either monetarily or "weaponly." This may entail moving flares, changing flare types or if requested, a refund on the cost of the service.

They aren't removing ALL knockout flares, just the ones that shouldn't have gotten them.

It is HIGHLY unlikely for a crush only weapon to fall into the "shouldn't have been given knockout flares" category, even less likely for a giant hammer to be excluded... but what would I know, I've never swung a sledgehammer at someones head before...

Stupid ass flamer

There has been a knockout flaring 4x maul sitting in playershops for a good long while at 3mil... so I'd guess a bit less than that.

DevonG
10-30-2007, 10:03 PM

Stupid ass scammer.

Someone wanna atleast post what he's referring to so I can check'm out?

I just got this today done by Wulpen and really don't appreciate you callin me a scammer'n shit.

But its all good. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Khariz
10-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Blunts are allowed to have these flares. They won't be removed.

Stunseed
10-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Indeed, says the morning star I had done.

Drew
10-31-2007, 12:03 AM
There are already mauls with knockout flares, they are legal.

TheEschaton
10-31-2007, 12:25 AM
I thought THW weren't gonna be allowed, though.

nocturnix
11-29-2007, 11:04 PM
So what the heck is the price then?

holocene
11-30-2007, 08:38 AM
I got knockout flares on my 6x maul after the "correction" was announced. It's definitely legal.

Jayvn
11-30-2007, 09:20 AM
ya but if you hit something in the head (the requirement for a knockout flare right?) with a maul...doesn't it...or shouldn't it already be dead?