PDA

View Full Version : Self-Ammo Glowbark Heavy Crossbow

Danical
10-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Description: a glowbark heavy crossbow

Crossbow: +20

Permablessed Self-Ammo Bolts:
ET ranges from +0 to + 30 with the following wood types: White Willow, Orase, Fireleaf and Glowbark. The woods are arranged from weakest ET to strongest ET. The frequency distribution appears to be random, that is to say, there is an equal likelihood of getting +0, +15, or +30.

Damage Weighting:
Damage Weighting ranges from +0 to +13 with the following descriptors: Cracked, Straight, Polished, Gleaming. The descriptors are arranged from weakest Damage Weighting to strongest Damage Weighting. As above, the frequency distribution appears to be random.

Cocking:
The crossbow now operates as a normal crossbow. It appears to cock in 5 seconds with my strength of 9. However, I am a gnome; I'm not sure if that offsets my strength.

Firing:
As per usual, the crossbow fires in 2 seconds, 3 seconds if aiming or sniping, and 4 seconds if aiming and sniping. An additional +30 AS is garnered for kneeling while firing like all other crossbows.

Scripted:
Tap: You scrutinize the tiller of your crossbow, occasionally running your thumb along the crossbow's surface, looking for flaws.

Pull: You raise your crossbow and sight down its length. After satisfying yourself that the sightings are correct you slowly lower your crossbow.

Push: Carefully planting your foot firmly on the ground, you brace the prod of your crossbow against it securely. With the ease of long practice you slip the bowstring from one nock, twist it several times to tighten, and slide the knot's loop back into position.

Rub: You polish your glowbark crossbow with your hand, trying to remove all the imperfections.

Point: You carefully sight down your glowbark crossbow and along the shaft at Person.

Pluck: You give your crossbow string a good pluck, testing it for proper tension. The string makes a dull *thud* as you release it.

Send bids or questions via PM or AIM @ alphacancerboy

MB: 75m or 750 USD
CB:
BO: 100m or 1000 USD

Danical
11-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Bump.

Danical
11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
bump