PDA

View Full Version : Random Imbedded Items

Drunken Durfin
10-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Had my bard sing to a bunch of crap I was hauling around.

All of these to be sold in a lot:

The copper sceptre contains the spell Natural Colors, from the ranger circle. It has a few charges.
The scarab cloak clasp contains the spell Elemental Defense II, from the minor elemental circle. It has 8 charges.
The inset mithril torc contains the spell Breeze, from the ranger circle. It has 8 charges.
The platinum baton contains the spell Benediction, from the cleric circle. It has 2 charges.
The pink tourmaline necklace contains the spell Quake, from the sorcerer circle. It has a few charges.
The garnet stickpin contains the spell Benediction, from the cleric circle. It has a few charges.
The pink dreamstone stickpin contains the spell Spirit Defense, from the minor spirit circle. It has 7 charges.
The star sapphire talisman contains the spell Benediction, from the cleric circle. It has a few charges.
The white sunstone necklace contains the spell Natural Colors, from the ranger circle. It has several charges.
The blue dreamstone barrette contains the spell Skinning, from the ranger circle. It has a few charges.
The gold pendant contains the spell Wizard's Shield, from the wizard circle. It has 9 charges.
The engraved brass crown contains the spell Spirit Defense, from the minor spirit circle. It has a few charges.
The crocodile sculpture contains the spell Quake, from the sorcerer circle. It has several charges.
The bone inlaid bronze ring contains the spell Neutralize Curse, from the cleric circle. It has a few charges.
The ora armband contains the spell Disarm Enhancement, from the minor elemental circle. It has a few charges.
The elegant pewter pin contains the spell Thurfel's Ward, from the major elemental circle. It has a few charges.
The smoky topaz ring contains the spell Eye Spy, from the sorcerer circle. It has a few charges.

Blank non-crumbly:
bloodstone inset mithril rod
gold alloy armband
bloodjewel medallion

I appraised all the items in the Landing.

MB is 200K

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Bump.

If no interest, all going to the gem dealer tonight.

Orp
11-03-2007, 05:25 PM

Drunken Durfin
11-03-2007, 08:07 PM
200K once.

Twice will be later tonight.

There will be no third.

Drunken Durfin
11-04-2007, 01:19 AM
sold to Orp