PDA

View Full Version : QUEEN MYASARA OF HOUSE ILLISTIM SPEAKS

theotherjohn
12-05-2003, 06:45 AM
I address my people, the guests within our lands, and the Nations as a whole this day with a heavy heart. As most of you know, a horde of demonic creatures was unleashed upon our Shining City, Ta'Illistim. But who is to blame for these atrocities visited upon us? The answer is obvious -- the Faendryl. Long have we warned them against these heinous practices of magic, and long have we been content to let them be in their city in the Wastes, far away from our ancestral homelands. This time is no longer -- the Faendryl must answer for their crimes against House Illistim's sovereignty and the horror inflicted upon the innocents who call the Shining City their home. Their careless inquiries into the demonic valences have once again brought great tragedy unto the world.

We have in our custody he who is responsible for this -- one Rhythus Veranthe of the Faendryl. He has pleaded the innocence of his 'nation' and takes sole responsibility for what occurred -- but we are not satisfied with this. For what is one rotten pomegranate if the tree that bore it still flowers and spreads its tainted fruit amongst us? We expect the Faendryl as a whole to answer for this, for it was in their academies this boy was educated, it was their culture which formed his reckless and dangerous attitude, and it was their studies of the abominable and forbidden magic that allowed him to rip open a portal and shed the blood of our people.

We of House Illistim demand reparations from the Faendryl in apology, and we insist that they detail the practices this boy went through to Illistim's royal scholars so that it might never occur within our provinces again. Know that we will not be hesitant in retaliation for these crimes against our people if they do not cooperate forthwith.

Know that we will dispense justice upon this boy; a trial shall be conducted in the private courts of our fair city. I ask those who were witness to this event first-hand to aid in our quest for a just and swift trial -- inquisitors shall soon be walking the streets, looking for any information regarding what occurred. Your statements will help us bring this boy to justice cleanly and efficiently.

- Queen Myasara of House Illistim.

Trinitis
12-05-2003, 08:36 PM
LOL. Bring it on. Adredrin was not even in landing. She wants some of this, I say come get it.

Lets go crush 'em Khaitiff :P

-Adredrin

Trinitis
12-05-2003, 08:55 PM
Bah...He is my crew though..He got my back, right? :(

-Adredrin

Khaitiff
12-05-2003, 09:02 PM
I'm in your crew as long as we are defending or kicking ass for the rights of practicing Sorcerer Magicks....oh and I took over the crew I'm head hog now. Hoooooooooooowl!

Trinitis
12-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Nuh uh, I'm still head dog, G.

-Adredrin, flashin his signs.

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Da. Please to be pointink self in direction of thing to kill. Will to be implodink much in next day or so.