PDA

View Full Version : Coraesine Lance

Summertime
10-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Damn thing has changed hands half a dozen times in the last 2 months.. if anyone knows who has it.. or if and when (as it seems inevitable that it get sold almost immediately after purchase) they intend to sell it... point em in my direction.

My lance user will give it a good home.. permaently

ThatDamnTep
10-22-2007, 12:21 AM
I would advise against buying it from it's current owner, Tsin/Leff/Kryblue/whatever else. It's currently warrior bonded by someone other than him and until that is cleared up (if it ever is), he'll try and rip you in to buying a weapon you can't use. If you do decide to purchase from him, do yourself a favor and find some way to convince him to let you or someone else swing it to make sure it's useable.

Tep

Khariz
10-22-2007, 12:46 AM
I would advise against buying it from it's current owner, Tsin/Leff/Kryblue/whatever else. It's currently warrior bonded by someone other than him and until that is cleared up (if it ever is), he'll try and rip you in to buying a weapon you can't use. If you do decide to purchase from him, do yourself a favor and find some way to convince him to let you or someone else swing it to make sure it's useable.

Tep

Okay this post is fucked up for so many reasons.

A. The coraesine lance that has changed hands so many times...is not whatever the hell you are talking about. I think Vivaldi has it again right now, and either he or Futtilo technically owns it.

B. Warrior bonding...doesn't matter as far as other people using things goes. Paladin bonding does. If you get a broken weapon that can't be swung because a paladin is bonded to it, all you have to do is get a warrior to bond to it, and the pally bond is broken, and everyone is happy.

:club:

Edit: Unless of course there is more than one coraesine lance that has changed hands multiple times in the last 2 months. If so, please ignore A.

ELO
10-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Okay this post is fucked up for so many reasons.

A. The coraesine lance that has changed hands so many times...is not whatever the hell you are talking about. I think Vivaldi has it again right now, and either he or Futtilo technically owns it.

I believe Futtilo just sold it to Tsin?

Sthrockmorton
10-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Different weapon, the coraesine one Futtilo sold is not a double-striking/air flarer. Its 8x with Acid flares (not to discredit the awesomeness of it)

The one Summertime wants is 5x with all the fun coraesine properties.

ThatDamnTep
10-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I know two things for certain.

A) The Farmer was on OOC tonight gladly posting snippets of his conversation with Tsin about the whole bonded thing. Anyone who was tuned in can confirm this.

B) He already is put in for a referral.

Take it as you will, but I'd err on the side of caution. Whether it was warrior bonded or paladin bonded, the thing is FUBAR right now.

Sthrockmorton
10-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Again, the one Tsin purchased is 8x with acid flares. NOT the weapon Summertime wants

Stunseed
10-22-2007, 12:55 AM
It's the only lance of any major importance that's really moved of late. It is made of that material but flares acid.

ThatDamnTep
10-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Again, the one Tsin purchased is 8x with acid flares. NOT the weapon Summertime wants

My mistake then. The only coraesine lance I could remember was the one that Vivaldi had. Either way, everything I said about the 8x acid flaring one is true.

Sthrockmorton
10-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Eh, you are right, it is the only major lance that has moved lately, and maybe Summer IS looking for the acid flaring one. I guess I was just kind of assuming she wanted the double-striking 5x one.

Stabbyrogue
10-22-2007, 02:01 AM
I know two things for certain.

A) The Farmer was on OOC tonight gladly posting snippets of his conversation with Tsin about the whole bonded thing. Anyone who was tuned in can confirm this.

B) He already is put in for a referral.

Take it as you will, but I'd err on the side of caution. Whether it was warrior bonded or paladin bonded, the thing is FUBAR right now.

A) The Farmer doesn't use OOC, that was me.

B) That lance is most definitely FUBAR right now.

senorgordoburro
10-22-2007, 02:48 AM
What has the 5x double flaring with all coraesine properties been going for? That is a sweet weapon.

DevonG
10-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Booo that! Buy my rolaren awl-pike!

Link is...

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=16&topic=24&page=4

Sells tomorrow b4 I go to school.

CB: is 10M BO:12M

Summertime
10-22-2007, 06:02 AM
yups.. the 8x acid flaring one is the one I'm referring to.

Androidpk
10-22-2007, 08:12 AM
I saw that 8x coraesine lance on playershops.com for 20k silver a week ago :)
Would have sucked for the owner if someone snagged it before catching that mistake.

Stanley Burrell
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Bring a non-flaring pole to EG if you're going. That is all.

bubbauno
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
The lance has been unbonded without the help of that scammer Futtilo.. It is not for sale at the moment however.

Donquix
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
he's not a scammer, he was just fucking with YOU.

There is a difference.